PDA

View Full Version : I'll be leading the Book Club until September, when Iluvatar returns.

KevinBrowning
June 1st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Just letting everyone know, Apok has approved of me being the temporary leader, so hopefully we can put some of the excitement back in this club, it's been seeming kind of dead lately.

Apokalupsis
June 3rd, 2004, 08:33 AM
Oops, sorry. I forgot to announce this. Good to see you are on top of it. :)

Iluvatar
June 3rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
If you want it after September, you are welcome to it. I haven't had nearly enough time to give this thing the attention it needs, and it has indeed languished.

KevinBrowning
June 3rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
If you're sure, then I'd be honored to be the permanent leader. If someone else later on feels they're more qualified though, that's fine, I'm willing to discuss it with them. I think I'll enjoy the responsibility, and I have plenty of time. When college starts, that's a different story, though. When we finish 1984, however, I might need help with setting up the nominations and voting for the next book, since I'm not a moderator and can't do some organizational things like make sticky topics. I'll PM Apok or a mod when that comes around, to give me a little help. Thanks again.

Iluvatar
June 3rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Np. I'm sure you'll do well. Odds are I'll be gone when 1984 finishes, so Apok or someone can help you with that.

KevinBrowning
June 5th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Np. I'm sure you'll do well. Odds are I'll be gone when 1984 finishes, so Apok or someone can help you with that.
Alright, thanks. Have a good trip.