PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

Dela Cruz
September 4th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Guys, let me start off by saying: This introductory post is GoldPhoenix's fault! O,o! He made me do it... :cry:

A little bit about myself: Born May 26, 1991 in Phuket, Thailand. 7th child of 12 to a Swiss mother and a Filipino father. We moved back to the Philippines for 7 years and then (because the standard of living is higher in Thailand than in the Philippines) in 2001 we all moved back to Thailand, where I am currently finishing my high school studies (for now).

Moving on, I hope to learn a lot from here and kick all your asses in debates! Mouahaha! (long shot I know). I'm pretty damn sure some of my views will be extremely controversial but then again thats nothing new for a debate forum. Anyway, see you guys on the "real" forum. Ta-Ta.

Scarlett44
September 5th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Why are you crying about doing an intro post? LOL, just curious..

Rule of Reason
September 5th, 2007, 03:05 PM
So what's so controversial about your views? I've been here for only a few weeks and I've seen pretty much anything that could shock me mentioned or advocated.

And, of course, welcome.

Snoop
September 5th, 2007, 03:11 PM
A little bit about myself: Born May 26, 1991 in Phuket, Thailand.I wouldn't say that out loud ouside of Phuket :)

Welcome!

FruitandNut
September 5th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the cauldron of human life, opinion, thought, argument, information, learning, wise and stupid comment, and just downright cussedness on occasion. :coolsmiley: :afro:

Dela Cruz
September 6th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Why are you crying about doing an intro post?

lol, I'm not actually, I was just using that smiley to show that I didn't want to do it in the first place.

So what's so controversial about your views?

I'd rather not say. :knuppel2: Mouahaha!!!

I wouldn't say that out loud ouside of Phuket

Why not?

Oh, and Thanks for the 'Welcomes' :)

Snoop
September 6th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Why not?Phuket rhymes with Pawtuckett, which rhymes with ****it.

Rule of Reason
September 6th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I'd rather not say. :knuppel2: Mouahaha!!!

Trust me, I've encountered some of the freakiest stuff out there...I won't be shocked unless you're a child abusing, French-speaking, puppykilling, Monthy Python-hating satan-worshipper who pees in beer and has living in Germany as his nr. 1 ambition. Pretty much everything else is: seen that, heard that, hit that and got away with it.

FruitandNut
September 6th, 2007, 11:52 AM
RoR - I can understand the Francophobia, here in England we have a 'love hate relationship' with the Froggies; and I suppose that if my country had actually been occupied and fought over by the Germans, I might go along with your feelings about things Germanic as well. Bombing the UK, and occupying the Channel Islands just doesn't strike home quite as hard though. Mind you I did have an uncle killed by the Luftwaffe, while on convoy to Russia, during WWII.

Dela Cruz
September 6th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Phuket rhymes with Pawtuckett, which rhymes with ****it.

lol, No no. The 'h' in Phuket is silent. You say it like this: "Pooket" (not like pocket, the double o's make the sound of 'oo' in Woo.)

Trust me, I've encountered some of the freakiest stuff out there...I won't be shocked unless you're a child abusing, French-speaking, puppykilling, Monthy Python-hating satan-worshipper who pees in beer and has living in Germany as his nr. 1 ambition. Pretty much everything else is: seen that, heard that, hit that and got away with it.

lol, you group French-speaking with all the rest? ^^ Anyway, no, im none of those things.

Rule of Reason
September 8th, 2007, 05:10 AM
RoR - I can understand the Francophobia, here in England we have a 'love hate relationship' with the Froggies; and I suppose that if my country had actually been occupied and fought over by the Germans, I might go along with your feelings about things Germanic as well. Bombing the UK, and occupying the Channel Islands just doesn't strike home quite as hard though.

The Francophobia usually isn't that bad in the Netherlands, but their behaviour in the EU has made it a bit worse than usual; the 'we-want-to-decide-on-everything-but-are-still-happy-to-let-you-pay-for-our-pastis-mentality' is not appreciated. We have sort of forgiven the Germans for WW II, but it'll take years for us to do the same for that lost WC football final...

Neither is as bad as our archenemy, the Isles of Scilly! We were at war with them for 335 years!