PDA

View Full Version : how did you come up with your name?

ShadowKnight
July 9th, 2004, 08:00 PM
mine was just some story i made up and my main character was in a group called the Shadow Knights....

Fyshhed
July 9th, 2004, 08:13 PM
mine was just some story i made up and my main character was in a group called the Shadow Knights....

While delirious after high school gym class, I thought my friend said "Fish Head" to someone.

I relettered the name to get into a Shadowbane Elf RPG guild. I told them it was pronounced "Feej-ed" ;)

HappyLady
July 11th, 2004, 07:13 PM

Well...I used to be Toocrazybaby for a while. Not here, but in other places. And then, I realized, I wasn't really crazy anymore.

After my divorce, and after all that pain, and after all that readjusting, and after redefining who I am yet again, I decided I was quite happy. I was also tired of perusing bars for men to date. So, I thought I'd give Match.com a try. I wanted to have a unique user name on there that would draw men in to view my profile. I thought Happylady was very appropriate as it captured ME.

And apparently it captured my fiance, as well, as he was the only man I ever dated from Match.com.

It has stuck ever since...I'm still a happy lady. The only thing I could add is VeryHappyLAdy! But that's just overkill.

KevinBrowning
July 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Kevin Browning is my name. Creative, eh?

tinkerbell
July 11th, 2004, 07:36 PM
It was a nickname..My mom would call me Tink when I was young, she later told me it was her nice way of calling me a lil brat, My HS/college boyfriend & lifelone BF also enjoyed calling me Tink..Beyond the blonde & short thing..I can be very pouty & very insistent.She was a pushy,bossy,vindictive, jealous little witch if you really think about it..Tink's my sassy but evil side.She used her feminine charms to try to get her way..I must admit, I'm very guilty of the same.