PDA

View Full Version : Color coding passengers.

Andrew
January 13th, 2004, 05:53 AM
I think that color coding passengers is a good idea because it well less force on my Kid and more on people that MATTER.They said that it well also have terrist picture and that they well look out for the potential terrist.

Eva
January 13th, 2004, 09:09 AM
I think that color coding passengers is a good idea because it well less force on my Kid and more on people that MATTER.They said that it well also have terrist picture and that they well look out for the potential terrist.

Could you please supply a link because I'm unfamiliar with this issue.

Thanks! :)

Andrew
January 13th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Watch the news.Its just been on a couple of times

RTShatto
January 13th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Ill post the link soon, though I think its a bad idea from what I hear, its basicaly asking the government permision to travel to other countries, some people say this is what Nazi Germany and Communist Russia did ages ago.

And I got that from Fox news!!~!!~~ Commentary though...form the Mr. O'reily himself :)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040113/ts_afp/us_air_security_040113025206

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/01/12/security.usa.air.int/index.html

Telex
January 13th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. They're giving people a color, so what? They were already doing background checks, they just didn't label with a color code.

its basicaly asking the government permision to travel to other countries, some people say this is what Nazi Germany and Communist Russia did ages ago.
Some people would say this, but they would be dumb. The government already has to give you permission through passports (or, I suppose, the destination country has to give permission). The gov already perfoms background checks when giving those. And I don't think passports have anything to do with communism or fascism.

Headline from Yahoo:
US visitors to be graded according to security risk, color
Makes it sound like they were grading people based on security risk AND color (or race). Stupid media and their hokey headlines.