PDA

View Full Version : From a friendly Pagan living in the decidious forests of Indiana...

ARKAINE
December 27th, 2007, 05:20 PM
HELLO!

:grin:

I can't wait to get to know everybody and start debating!

Much Love,

ARKAINE - (Darick)

Snoop
December 27th, 2007, 05:26 PM
"My name is Snoop - you don't want to know me, you want to BE me." - originally by Lebron James.

You're not allowed to have a link to another forum in your signature.

ARKAINE
December 27th, 2007, 05:44 PM
What up, Snoop?

I think you have failed to realize that the link in my signature is to a WEBSITE, not a forum.
And also, I see a link to comicbookresources.com? Is that against the rules, too?

And no, I don't want to be you. Soz. :)
<center><br><br><font color="red">_________________________________ <sub> Post Merged </sub>_________________________________</font><br><br></center>
And what happened to a casual greeting like: "Hey, Arkaine! Welcome to the forum."?

Snoop
December 27th, 2007, 05:59 PM
What up, Snoop?

I think you have failed to realize that the link in my signature is to a WEBSITE, not a forum.
And also, I see a link to comicbookresources.com? Is that against the rules, too?

And no, I don't want to be you. Soz. :)
<CENTER>_________________________________ <SUB>Post Merged </SUB>_________________________________
</CENTER>
And what happened to a casual greeting like: "Hey, Arkaine! Welcome to the forum."?Welcome. The reason I mentioned the link is because I saw it as a forum. What do I know? My link is for a sound byte.

catch22
December 27th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Welcome :)
Where in Indiana are you from? I'm up in South Bend.

ARKAINE
December 27th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Kokomo, baby! haha

Your current post count (765) is my area code!!! lol

How's the weather? (shivers)

catch22
December 27th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Kokomo?!. Many a time I have cursed the gauntlet of stoplights on the way to Indy or Kentucky.

Weather here is cold, hovering at about 32 or so. How's it down in Kokomo?

ARKAINE
December 27th, 2007, 06:54 PM
HAHAHAHA!!

Stop light city, baby!

Markland is the WORST. (ekkkk)

It's cold as HELL (yes, Hell has been interpreted as cold since warmth is more of a joyful feeling, thus pertaining to God and Heaven).

But yeah! lol, its ffing cold.
Really foggy too...

Dionysus
December 27th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Welcome ARKAINE!

Apokalupsis
December 27th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Welcome Arkaine!

From an ex-Hoosier (Indy).

ARKAINE
December 27th, 2007, 09:44 PM
l o l !

Thanks for the warm welcome, Mr. Admin!

GoldPhoenix
December 27th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Welcome aboard, Ark.

What version of paganism are you?

FruitandNut
December 28th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Welcome oh follower of the 'old religion', from one of the Brits in a mild and overcast Sheffield, over here in South Yorkshire.

Enjoy the banter, 'though with some topics things are apt to be a tad repetitious. 'Knocking one's head against a brick wall' sometimes comes to mind. Cheers!

ps. When I visit the likes of Stonehenge, a hill top or woodland glade on a starry evening, I also get a 'connect' with time, nature and mystery and the awesomeness and beauty of 'creation'; and the Power behind it all.

Aspoestertjie
December 28th, 2007, 02:37 AM
Welcome Akraine

Good luck to you in the forums. I am from South Africa, not cold here, it is hot.

Zhavric
December 28th, 2007, 04:10 AM
YouTube - Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbxA8a_M_s)

Just Me
December 28th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Welcome aboard... Hope you enjoy yourself...

ARKAINE
December 28th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Welcome aboard, Ark.

What version of paganism are you?

I do not identify myself with any particular belief system. I am Pagan by standards because I feel and see the divine through everything natural. I feel the Earth is my Cathedral, and do not need 4 walls and a steeple, along with one man's interpretation of what the divine is.

I have a brain, I can think for myself, and I intend to use it.

I believe the divine exists, could exist, and may not exist, but the feeling I get from family, friends, animals, and nature makes me think otherwise.

Really and truly...my beliefs are widespread and is a complete other topic in itself.

Welcome oh follower of the 'old religion', from one of the Brits in a mild and overcast Sheffield, over here in South Yorkshire.

Enjoy the banter, 'though with some topics things are apt to be a tad repetitious. 'Knocking one's head against a brick wall' sometimes comes to mind. Cheers!

ps. When I visit the likes of Stonehenge, a hill top or woodland glade on a starry evening, I also get a 'connect' with time, nature and mystery and the awesomeness and beauty of 'creation'; and the Power behind it all.

AWESOME, and thank you for the welcome. I wish I could go there whenever I wanted to connect to that energy, but I can't. :cry:
But, I have experienced that same feeling in the forests of Indiana. Its remarkable.

Welcome Akraine

Good luck to you in the forums. I am from South Africa, not cold here, it is hot.

Haha! Thanks for the welcome Aspoe!

YouTube - Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbxA8a_M_s)
Why am I afraid to click that link? LOL

Welcome aboard... Hope you enjoy yourself...
Thanks!:grin:

Stormer
January 10th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Welcome, sorry its so late!

NZ represent!

Glad to see the boys are doing well over in the states :)

Stormer

ladyphoenix
January 10th, 2008, 06:09 AM
How did I miss this?!?!? A fellow Hoosier? Hello!!

Mr. Hyde
January 10th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Welcome.

ARKAINE
January 15th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Hello Phoenix!
What part of Indiana are you from?

ladyphoenix
January 16th, 2008, 04:08 AM
I'm actually in Columbus. :)

GoldPhoenix
January 17th, 2008, 08:38 PM
.... What the hell are you doing in Columbus, LP?

That means it'd take you two and half hours almost exactly to come see me, haha.

CliveStaples
January 17th, 2008, 09:24 PM
That means it'd take you two and half hours almost exactly to come see me, haha.

And about (2518/x) hours to see me, where x = mph.

ladyphoenix
January 18th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Ha-ha... You know very well I'm not THAT close to you. It's more like 5.5 hours.

FruitandNut
January 23rd, 2008, 04:12 AM
Teleportation is the answer - get that cracked.

dbogjohnson
January 23rd, 2008, 09:36 AM
welcome [this is probably the only post you wont dissagree with me]