PDA

View Full Version : Animals can consent to sex

dogssup
April 9th, 2008, 01:18 PM
You don't have to comment here but please vote :) Your vote will not be revealed to the public, but if you vote please have a familiar understanding of the major arguments in in my thread. (http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14297)Thanks!

Trendem
April 13th, 2008, 06:49 PM
You really should define "consent". I don't think animals are mentally equipped to consent to sex in the legal sense of the term, but then again I don't think legal consent applies to animals. So I voted yes.

KevinBrowning
April 13th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Is this thread necessary? You just made one on this very topic. Not many people here appreciate seeing multiple threads on this sickening activity.

dogssup
April 13th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Is this thread necessary? You just made one on this very topic. Not many people here appreciate seeing multiple threads on this sickening activity.

Speak for yourself but keep it quiet :smitten:

princefigs
April 16th, 2008, 04:44 PM

I agree with you my friend...it is not necessary at all....it is called agenda pushing....as you will know

Just Me
April 16th, 2008, 04:47 PM
I agree with you my friend...it is not necessary at all....it is called agenda pushing....as you will know

How is it agenda pushing by creating a thread? The difference between this thread and the other thread is this one has a poll.. So these threads are not the exact same...