PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Stoic
August 3rd, 2008, 09:56 AM
Hello all, I just registered last night. Just coming back from a looong hyatus from internet debating and started to miss it. Searched more than a few sites and decided to settle on this one.

And I see a few familiar names and avatars from cyber space and debate sites-past! You may recognize me as well..and yes, the rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated :)

Zhav, Hyde, Fruit, Stormer, among others.. how have you been?!

Hello to the rest of you as well! Glad to be here, hope to see you on the forums.

Aspoestertjie
August 3rd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Welcome Stoic, glad to see a new face. :)

ShadowKnight
August 3rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
Hello all, I just registered last night. Just coming back from a looong hyatus from internet debating and started to miss it. Searched more than a few sites and decided to settle on this one.

And I see a few familiar names and avatars from cyber space and debate sites-past! You may recognize me as well..and yes, the rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated :)

Zhav, Hyde, Fruit, Stormer, among others.. how have you been?!

Hello to the rest of you as well! Glad to be here, hope to see you on the forums.

Ahh, Epictetus, ever heard of his other quote: "One's own unhappiness is one's own fault"?

LiberalTruth
August 3rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hi! :-) I like your name...Stoic.

Stoic
August 3rd, 2008, 10:23 AM
Ahh, Epictetus, ever heard of his other quote: "One's own unhappiness is one's own fault"?

Wow. We both have Avatars from the same movie :)

Charlatan
August 3rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
Hey, it's me Barabbas or Dolittle if you prefer, nice to see you on this side of the world.

Stoic
August 3rd, 2008, 11:22 AM
Hey, it's me Barabbas or Dolittle if you prefer, nice to see you on this side of the world.

Hey Bar I remember you! Nice to see you again as well.

Tarja
August 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the board, Stoic!:afro:

AlexanderWright
August 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
Ahh another new person! :)

ShadowKnight
August 4th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Wow. We both have Avatars from the same movie :)

We are now both badasses. Make sure you don't die, otherwise.. I will have to destroy Commudus.

Stoic
August 4th, 2008, 12:01 PM
If a Commodus avatar pops up, I'll make sure to avoid him.

Or kill him first.