PDA

View Full Version : Hey... Your not a new member

Swindall
November 23rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
Hello fellow ODNers, I know Im not new but I realised that In my time here I have never had one of these threads.

Most of you know me or have seen me post before so theres no need for some kind of late introduction on my part :cool:

There is also another reason for this thread, as we all know ODN is extremely addictive and for the last 6 months it took up alot of time from my life. However due to certain circumstances (Me being kicked out of my house) I have been unable to feed the addiction for the past month. (You really realise just how much you do/need something when its taken away from you... and ODN is just that)

So this is just a message from Swindall to say, God I miss this place and you guys :afro:

But ill be back soon to put some much needed debating into my life. Again. :grin:

Swindall.

Aspoestertjie
November 23rd, 2008, 10:45 AM
Looking forward to that day Swindall. :) Good luck with the new changes in your life.

AliceLiddell
November 23rd, 2008, 02:54 PM
"Welcome", Swindall.

eliotitus
November 25th, 2008, 02:51 AM
"Hey... Your not a new member "

It's you're :P

Other than that, hello nice to "meet" you

Swindall
November 25th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Ha.. My being on MSN at the same time didnt help me.

Lol Eliot you spelling nazi :evil:

ladyphoenix
November 25th, 2008, 04:25 AM
He's not a spelling nazi... aside from the fact that you made several errors he didn't correct... :) He speaks Oxford English, not American English, and he didn't tag you on American spellings. :P SO THERE!

Howdy, Swindall. ;)