PDA

View Full Version : The Bohemian Grove

Crack
November 29th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Ok, if you know me, you know I'm quite adverse to many of our (world) leaders. But this is just so insane it boggle my mind. I don't know how many of you guys are aware of the "Bohemian Club", but I just found out about it yesterday. Basically, it's an annual get together of the world's most powerful men. It's an all male club, that's run during the summer in San Fran. Some of the people on the membership list are disgustingly rich. But they are ALL people who carry some type of power. Unsurprisingly, it consists of contracters, CEOs, world leaders, and almost every single Republican president, including Bush Sr/Jr, Richard Nixon, and Reagan. Here's the guestlist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_Club_members
Don't take that site as a trustworthy list of members, though. Due to the exclusiveness of the club, and the mystery that surrounds it, it's impossible to tell who is in it and who is not.

Now, that may not sound like anything but a few rich guys having fun, but it gets crazier. They supposedly worship the Devil, Molech who is represented in the forms of an owl or a bull. In this case, it's the former. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg5An6oOzdc&feature=fvw
Ignore the music and skip to around the minute mark. There's plenty of instances of an owl (or Molech) in our country's landscapes. Many people have infiltrated their way in and have taken pics and videos. A simple search in google images will do. Alex Jones (infamous "conspiracy theorist") even infiltrated his way inside and took footage. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove-video.htm (second video)

If you are asking for my personal opinion, I think this is insane, and knowbody knows about it, even though it has an extensive history reaching back to 1872. Based on everything I have researched about this cult- er, I mean "club" let's see what we can conlclude.
Facts
* Get together for the world's most powerful men
* Almost every Republican president has been a member; some presidents were club members BEFORE they were presidents
* They have an infatuation with an owl, or some representation of it
* The club is VERY secretive about its activites
* They dress in black robes similar to the KKK while participating in their alleged "Cremation of Care" in front of a huge carved owl

Subjective Theories
* They are a satanic cult, or worship Molech, the child sacrificing devil
* They have plans for the New World Order
* The club consists of homosexual activities http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/240907_homosexual_allegations.htm

One of the theories that has the most truth to it is the New World Order. Do you really expect to have presidents, world leaders, oil contracters, and various CEOs to have a nature party? Highly unlikely. When you look at the people who are regular club members, it gets very suspicious. What really gets me so worked up is that no practically knows about it. So, what are your guys' opinions? Secret plans from powerful people, or just an innocent party? Discuss.

Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Club
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc&feature=related
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove.htm
Oh, and I forgot to mention the People Magazine reporter who infiltrated the club and tried to run a story on it. Unfortunately, guess who was a club member, the CEO of Time Warner, or the owner of People. Cover up?
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1489

Elutherian
November 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I've heard of this.

It's very creepy and very suspicious. I really wish we could somehow find up what these people are up to... we pay their salary, so we should be able to find out whatever they're up to whenever we want.

Talthas
November 29th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I wonder how many of these people are also Bilderbergers, CFR, or Trilaterals.

AuspiciousFist
November 29th, 2009, 07:41 PM
A friend of a friend did catering for these guys. Said they were just a bunch of white guys wasted off their ass.

My thinking is that it is basically a rich man's fraternity. Everyone likes ritual, whether it be serious or tongue-in-cheek, like frat initiation, or anything in between.

the unfortunate fact is that these things are never as crazy and mysterious as you want them to be.

this place is just another way for rich white men to make connections, get richer, and inflate their egos just a little bit more.

Elutherian
November 29th, 2009, 07:49 PM
A friend of a friend did catering for these guys. Said they were just a bunch of white guys wasted off their ass.

My thinking is that it is basically a rich man's fraternity. Everyone likes ritual, whether it be serious or tongue-in-cheek, like frat initiation, or anything in between.

the unfortunate fact is that these things are never as crazy and mysterious as you want them to be.

this place is just another way for rich white men to make connections, get richer, and inflate their egos just a little bit more.

I tend to agree.

I do think we should keep closer tabs on them nonetheless.

And it gets really suspicious when you get reactions like this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GHFoUZEjuNM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GHFoUZEjuNM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That just makes people think the worst.

Crack
November 30th, 2009, 01:03 PM

That is a possible answer, and that's what they say is supposedly going on. I also hope that you're right. But, the possbility of New World Order with an organization like this is very much there. I don't like to think about it too much, to be honest. Even then, the strangeness regarding homosexuality in this club is just so prevailent; though it sounds more like tabloid media, to be fair. The video with David Gergen, not to mention the heckler video with Bill Clinton, both mentioning naked men. Added to that, the issue of Spy mag with the club members crossdressing, the link to Bush's alleged homosexual acts, and this quote by Richard Nixon: "The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to timeóthe Easterners and the others come thereóbut it is the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine, that San Francisco crowd that goes in there; it's just terrible! I mean I won't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco"

I don't even know how to explain how Republican presidents became Grove members before their presidencies. Or how there is an owl next to spider webs on the dollar bill (their motto is "Weaving spiders, come not here"). NWO or just a rich frat party sounds like the most plausible answers. Again, I'm probably just overthinking all of this.

KevinBrowning
December 2nd, 2009, 02:36 PM
There's also the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the Jews, etc. It's easy to claim a small, select group secretly rules the whole world, but how do we know who if it's secret? And what can we do about it? Better to help people in our daily lives with personal charity, than spend time complaining about the mysterious powers that be.

RazingWrong
December 4th, 2009, 03:23 AM
This first video clip starting at 3:27 might explain the purpose of the Bohemian Grove and the secrecy surrounding it's use.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsea-oXMxGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsea-oXMxGI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sigfried
December 4th, 2009, 11:19 AM
LOL anyone taking this seriously... needs to get out more and participate in the main stream world a bit. Just my opinion mind you.

Look, power works like this.

Folks work hard and are clever or have connections etc...
They attain power and become fascinated by it
Like any fan club they like to group up with other folks of the same interest and indeed when power meets with power more power happens. Its called networking.

So some of them make a club and when you have a club about powerful men you invite more powerful men to join. And who doesn't want to be in a club of powerful people? It offers lots of advantages.

So you get a powerful and exclusive club and they are all self indulgent and have funny traditions after a while cause one night they got totally drunk and did this thing and it was awesome! Many years later it just seems weird but hey, its tradition and when drunk its still kind of funny.

Folks on the outside don't get it and aren't invited so they get suspicious and concerned. Natural enough. The weirder ones claim its all Satan worship because it makes a good story and adds to the mystery in a Christian society. Every exclusive club has someone who claims its devil worship, comes with the "I don't understand that" territory.

Owls??? for goodness sake its been a symbol of wisdom since the time of the Greeks. Give it a rest will you? Oh dear God... I saw the devil sitting in a tree last night! Run for the hills and kill all the Owls!!! Its an animal, not a symbol of Satan.

Running the world? Don't we have giant governments and international institutions for that? Really that is what is running the world. The figureheads at the top do make important decisions but they really are who they seem to be. Yes they have a kind of exclusive club. You want them to join the local PTA or hang out with steel workers in their free time? They have to socialize with one another to get things done. Its how hierarchical organizations work. Yes there are people with vast power and influence but its not a secret, they are fully human, and they don't have a super secret mystery agenda. They want to get rich and be loved pretty much like everyone else. Some of them are sometimes crazy and want to kill all jews or conquer the world but they are rarely secretive about it cause they are crazy bastards.

Crack
December 8th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I haven't checked this thread in awhile, so sorry for the late reply.

LOL anyone taking this seriously... needs to get out more and participate in the main stream world a bit. Just my opinion mind you.
What do you mean by taking it serious? Are you talking about the devil worship or the leaders who perform these rituals? If you are talking about devil worship, I'm pretty sure the people on this thread really don't believe that they are worshipping Molech. I was merely presenting you with the facts and supposed conspiracy theories. I personally don't hold those beliefs.

Or do you mean taking these men seriously? Well of course I take these people seriously, they are our leaders after all. They decide the laws that govern us and the like. I certainly hope that they are seperating their personal business with their interests, like their motto says. If not, then it is entirely my business.

Like any fan club they like to group up with other folks of the same interest and indeed when power meets with power more power happens.
That's what frightens me. I hold the belief that too much power is never a good thing. It it too easy for power to get in one's head. Likewise, it is too easy for corruption to follow (not like some of these guys aren't already).

So you get a powerful and exclusive club and they are all self indulgent and have funny traditions after a while cause one night they got totally drunk and did this thing and it was awesome! Many years later it just seems weird but hey, its tradition and when drunk its still kind of funny.
Not to say I'm adverse to it, 'cause I'm a firm believer in individual liberty and all, but a fake/mock ritual is still a ritual.

You want them to join the local PTA or hang out with steel workers in their free time? They have to socialize with one another to get things done. Its how hierarchical organizations work. [/QUOTE]
I would have to disagree. You state they have to socialize to get things done.
1) What matters do they need to "get done"?
2) Isnt their motto "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"? In other words, they would not discuss whatever buisiness matters they wanted to at the Grove.
(Although the Manhattan Project was actually conceived there)

So in other words, if they are having these meetings for personal affairs, that's their private business. However, if they are having discussing plans about new bombs and contracts etc (I'm very sure this is the case), I'm entitled to know where my tax money is going.

Yes there are people with vast power and influence but its not a secret
Well Bohemian Club members aren't exactly public about it, are they? I'm sure during 1942, people didn't know that their leaders were discussing dropping the A-bomb at the Grove, or even if they knew the Grove existed at that time.

jertheber
January 19th, 2010, 08:42 AM
In his book titled, Them, Jon Ronson goes to the Bohemian Grove to see firsthand the drunken orgiastic get together of very powerful people. It sounds as though they were partying hardy and wanted to keep away any intruders for fear of the truly distasteful goings on being brought to the fore. All in all, the US elites that congregate here are the same folk's that sit on the CFR,Tri Lat, and poss burgur's to boot. Like most of the knowledge we have of these people this is just one more mystery to dig into, I don't put too much weight on the fact of their partying in private.