Close.
Down.
Fade.
Die

There are no excuses to be made...

Love me...I think I hate you.

Snoop
February 7th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Schitzo poetry - very good! Contradiction is very complex. We weigh consequences in life by using contradictions; we judge our morals in the same way.

DeviantNorm
February 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Schitzo poetry - very good!
What are you insinuating? *you know what he's insinuating...he's on to us!*

I wrote this poem when I was 16: in other words, drugged up, self-destructive and promiscuous. This poem is one of the only good things that came from that period of my life; it's very telling of the kind of person I was back then.

KevinBrowning
February 7th, 2005, 07:36 PM
That gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, like baby kittens on a warm summer day. Just kidding. That poem deals very eloquently with the insecurity many young girls must feel in our confusing culture that advocates and yet ridicules promiscuity.

Iluvatar
February 8th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Very interesting. I've met maybe two of the girls described in that poem, and I'd say you described it dead on. They are very depressing people to be around, but sometimes they can put out some incredible poetry, as you have shown.

FruitandNut
February 8th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Powerful stuff, I do work in mental health and have been interested in it for a long time, both academically and through personal contact. 'Craziness' is actually rationality in an extreme expression. It is part of nature's cause and effect. Our minds are so robust and yet so very fragile.

Look for that hero inside yourself, she/he is there to be your good companion in life.

DeviantNorm
February 8th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I've met maybe two of the girls described in that poem, and I'd say you described it dead on. 2 people like the one described in my poem?

They are very depressing people to be around, but sometimes they can put out some incredible poetry, as you have shown.

"Depressing to be around" is sad but true; it's inevitable that the conversation will steer that way some how when you're talking to someone like that...

I actually stopped writing poetry for some time after I recovered.