PDA

View Full Version : I've been hiding this for a while...

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:02 PM
I'm not sure how to say this. So i guess I'll come out with it, this is something that just happened over the last month or so, and I really can't explain it. I'm not sure if something is wrong with me or something, but i'm being honest. I hope none of you will judge me for this, even Kevin is having a tough time with it, sorry bro, never saw this coming. But, I fell in love with a... guy. Yes, i'm gay. I don't think it should be condemned, but i just thought i should let you guys know. I know it's a strange change of heart, but that is what I feel. I hope none of you are upset.

Snoop
March 31st, 2005, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure how to say this. So i guess I'll come out with it, this is something that just happened over the last month or so, and I really can't explain it. I'm not sure if something is wrong with me or something, but i'm being honest. I hope none of you will judge me for this, even Kevin is having a tough time with it, sorry bro, never saw this coming. But, I fell in love with a... guy. Yes, i'm gay. I don't think it should be condemned, but i just thought i should let you guys know. I know it's a strange change of heart, but that is what I feel. I hope none of you are upset.
A weak April Fools joke - sorry - you are no actor.

KevinBrowning
March 31st, 2005, 09:06 PM
David, I really think you should reconsider all of this. You have been one of the staunchest critics of homosexuality. I think that you are just having a tough time in your life right now, and that you need to see a psychologist. I will always be your friend, even if you do decide not to try and change this new inclination.

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:11 PM
no man, i'm not going to see a damn physcotrist or whatever. This is how i feel, i don't know, but this is what i want to do for my life. I hope you aren't upset Kevin, i know you are my bud and all, I hope you understand what i'm going through.

Apokalupsis
March 31st, 2005, 09:14 PM
What Snoop said. ;)

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:18 PM
look, i didn't even know it's april yet, for crying out loud. I go to college everyday and have way too much hw to even think about what day it is. So much for timing. I don't care if you guys believe me or not, but over time you will have to accept the truth. I like guys more than girls, i was doubting myself for quite some times, just came through a depression. But that is irrelevant, i have made my decision and will stand by it. I don't care what you guys think of me, but that's what I have become.

KevinBrowning
March 31st, 2005, 09:22 PM
look, i didn't even know it's april yet, for crying out loud. I go to college everyday and have way too much hw to even think about what day it is. So much for timing. I don't care if you guys believe me or not, but over time you will have to accept the truth. I like guys more than girls, i was doubting myself for quite some times, just came through a depression. But that is irrelevant, i have made my decision and will stand by it. I don't care what you guys think of me, but that's what I have become.

What? It is April. Look guys, I know David in real life, and he would not even joke about being gay, even for April Fool's. He really is having a hard time right, he is very confused about where he is going in life. I think instead of making fun of him, we really need to help him out of this, he is heading in the wrong direction by lusting after other guys like this. The old David would be devastated by his behavior lately, he needs help, not derision.

HappyLady
March 31st, 2005, 09:25 PM
Wullll, but if Kevin is one of your dearest friends, wouldn't you have told him privately, one on one, before sharing it in at ODN...a debate board???

It's all very suspicious.

BUT, hey...tell us about your boyfriend. Does he dress impeccably? Gel his hair? Is he like Wil? Or is he really "girlie"? Is he the girl in the relationship? Or are you?

Anyway, maybe we can chat about men sometime. I could give you a few pointers. Oral must be something new for you...I've been doing it for YEARS!

mog
March 31st, 2005, 09:25 PM
What? It is April. Look guys, I know David in real life, and he would not even joke about being gay, even for April Fool's. He really is having a hard time right, he is very confused about where he is going in life. I think instead of making fun of him, we really need to help him out of this, he is heading in the wrong direction by lusting after other guys like this. The old David would be devastated by his behavior lately, he needs help, not derision.

You're an even worse actor.

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:26 PM

Screw YOU. You don't know anything about me ffs. I don't need any damn help, this has nothing to do with what's wrong or right. I honestly don't care anymore about it. I had a tough life, TOUGH LUCK, i don't give a damn, that has nothing to do with me being gay. The "old" david you claim is still here, stop acting like you know me and my life. Don't EVER talk like you know me the way you think you do. Serious, you need to just SHUT THE **** UP.

KevinBrowning
March 31st, 2005, 09:29 PM

How can I be bad or good actor through typing? I really am disappointed that you all are not believing him. I have talked with him for days about this, he is serious, I already knew about it. He is just a moron for posting this right as it changed from 11:59 to 12. He is not joking, and I am worried about him. You have seen his old posts. Can you not tell that he is very confused and upset right now?

CliveStaples
March 31st, 2005, 09:31 PM
Oral must be something new for you...I've been doing it for YEARS!

Must...suppress...imagination...

On a more serious note, I must ask how you reconcile your "new" sexual orientation with verses from the Bible that quite clearly and unmistakebly condemn such? I've heard from gay Christians who claim that their "alternative" lifestyle doesn't clash with their theology, but their arguments are patently unpersuasive.

That being said, supposing that homosexuality isn't a sin, there's not a problem. Supposing that it is a sin, I believe St. Augustine gives good advice when he counsels his fellow Christians to "love the sinner, but hate the sin".

Which brings up another point that I've been mulling in my head: does it make you uncomfortable for Christians to tell you that homosexuality is a sin? I mean, can you regard such sentiments as being directed not at you, but at homosexuality? Or is it actually an attack on you, as homosexuality is part of your personality?

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:32 PM
I don't know why I posted it on here, I thought people would take me a bit more seriously and not think it's some kind of stupid joke. No wonder I hate this place, I kind of saw you guys as family, i thought you would all understand.

If you are curious, the guy i like is about my height, has dark brown curly hair. He is from Mexico and goes to my university. I've known him since I started attending. It wasn't love at first sight or anything, i really don't know. But it was gradual to the point i think i like him now. His name is Johnathan. He's kind of built, and he's not really girlie. He's a man, and we talk often. At first i didn't think much of it, but i really think i like him a lot.

If you guys are going to joke about me, btw, please don't post.

KevinBrowning
March 31st, 2005, 09:32 PM
Screw YOU. You don't know anything about me ffs. I don't need any damn help, this has nothing to do with what's wrong or right. I honestly don't care anymore about it. I had a tough life, TOUGH LUCK, i don't give a damn, that has nothing to do with me being gay. The "old" david you claim is still here, stop acting like you know me and my life. Don't EVER talk like you know me the way you think you do. Serious, you need to just SHUT THE **** UP.

David, please get on AIM. We really need to talk. I do care about you, and I think for you to be mentioning this here, is not wise. As I said, I will always be your friend, but you really need to just settle down and rethink all of this. Sorry to have to talk to you in a mod capacity, but you need to edit your cursing.

CliveStaples
March 31st, 2005, 09:33 PM

Good move. If you're right, whoop-dee-doo. You already knew it. If you're wrong, then you're insulting someone who's going through a very stressful time in his life. Lose-lose, if you ask me.

HappyLady
March 31st, 2005, 09:40 PM
I don't know why I posted it on here, I thought people would take me a bit more seriously and not think it's some kind of stupid joke. No wonder I hate this place, I kind of saw you guys as family, i thought you would all understand.

Awww....if my sister told me she was a lesbian, I'd bust on her, too. (I guess you just have to know my family.) I consider myself to be bisexual...so it's no big deal to me that you feel this way. It's the "acting on it" part that is so debatable.

Is Jonathan gay? And I'm confused because you've said two different things now. First you said you were in love with him, and now you say you just like him? Which is it? Do you just "like him" or do you "LIKE him, like him"? Does he have the accent. Accents are a turn on for me. El chico bonita....

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:43 PM
David, please get on AIM. We really need to talk. I do care about you, and I think for you to be mentioning this here, is not wise. As I said, I will always be your friend, but you really need to just settle down and rethink all of this. Sorry to have to talk to you in a mod capacity, but you need to edit your cursing.

NO. I'm not going to change nothing, you are the one that is being an arrogant ass here, telling me that I have problems. I'm not going to rethink ANYTHING, this is what I want to be. I've been living a life of absolute ignorance, being raised to believe in one thing and accept it without complaint. I had enough of it, I want to be what I want to be. I thought you would understand and accept me, instead you think that I'm some sort of walking disease? Screw you man. SCREW YOU.

Supaiku
March 31st, 2005, 09:45 PM
Moral of this story:
Don't come out on april fools day, or very late the night before.
(but hey, there ain't nothing wrong with being gay. Except that you can't have your own cute little kids! Kids are so cute...)

While this may not be the most appropriate thing (if this is in fact NOT an april fools joke), it is an online debate forum so... Does that little cross by your avatar have a problem with this? And does that last post say anything about you mind w/ reguard to that?
(EDIT: hrm... non denominational eh?)

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:48 PM
Is Jonathan gay? And I'm confused because you've said two different things now. First you said you were in love with him, and now you say you just like him? Which is it? Do you just "like him" or do you "LIKE him, like him"? Does he have the accent. Accents are a turn on for me. El chico bonita....

Well there's my problem, i really don't know. I don't think he's gay, and I hope he doesn't know about it. I think I really do... like him like him. I don't know, i've never been gay in my life, or at least never really considered it. And yeah, he has an accent, very strong accent. But I honestly do like him like him or whatever. I have a crush on him, is that more clear? I can't really say I love him, I've only known him for like a few months, but i really do like him.

ShadowKnight
March 31st, 2005, 09:52 PM
Moral of this story:
Don't come out on april fools day, or very late the night before.
(but hey, there ain't nothing wrong with being gay. Except that you can't have your own cute little kids! Kids are so cute...)

While this may not be the most appropriate thing (if this is in fact NOT an april fools joke), it is an online debate forum so... Does that little cross by your avatar have a problem with this? And does that last post say anything about you mind w/ reguard to that?

Well, I'm still christian I think. I really don't know, I want to believe it, but i'm not as sure as I used to be. I think I will remain one, I just hope God can forgive me, but I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. It's just how it is for me now, I really don't know, I've been thinking about it for weeks now. And my head hurts just thinking about it, but the only thing for certain is that I like Johnathan, and I won't deny my own feelings

Supaiku
March 31st, 2005, 09:56 PM
Is there a sexual aspect to the like? (I have liked girls that I had serious trouble managing an arousing fantasy about... and I did try, just for fun.)

And if there's no sexual part then maybe you're not quite actually gay? Though i guess the way you (me, anyone) really like, like someone is different somehow...

If you do decide that you are in fact gay, you shouldn't limit yourself to half of the set unless you are only intrested in half the set. I'm petty confident that there is such a thing as a Bi person (in more than the casual 'done stuff with both' sense of bi). And it would seem like that'd be the way to be. If I were gonna be gay, I'd be bi.

sbgtfJC
March 31st, 2005, 10:06 PM
Well, I'm still christian I think. I really don't know, I want to believe it, but i'm not as sure as I used to be. I think I will remain one, I just hope God can forgive me

"And I [Jesus] give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.I and my Father are one." John 10:28-30

I would say that "any man" includes ourselves. Once we accept Christ, it is forever, we can't be removed from His grace.

HappyLady
March 31st, 2005, 10:13 PM
Well there's my problem, i really don't know. I don't think he's gay, and I hope he doesn't know about it. I think I really do... like him like him. I don't know, i've never been gay in my life, or at least never really considered it. And yeah, he has an accent, very strong accent. But I honestly do like him like him or whatever. I have a crush on him, is that more clear? I can't really say I love him, I've only known him for like a few months, but i really do like him.

Shadow, honey, you know I luv you, but it is all very suspicious. Normally, a person wouldn't BURST out of the closet when they hadn't even had a homosexual experience to be certain that you ARE gay. You're still a virgin, aren't you? I mean, how could you really tell if girls OR guys arouse you at this point?

I remember when I was about 15, I developed a crush on a girl in my class. She was just so cute. It was a very confusing time and I worried that I was a lesbian. Shortly after that, the quarterback of the football team of our rival school asked me out, and me being a cheerleader for my school that was a big no-no to go out with him. Well, I loved to be rebellious so I went out with him.

To make a long story short, I lost my virginity to him and I knew through that that there was NOOOOO WAYYYYYY that I was a lesbian. I could not live a life without...well...you know....MEN.

Anyway, that is why this is all seems hard to swallow (OMG...no pun intended). One doesn't usually go so "public" until they are CERTAIN.

(I think what might be happening is you've been the "good boy" around here for a long time. Then you went through that phase where you wanted to be neg repped like crazy. You just want to be a rebel and this is your opportunity. My advice is to go BACK into the CLOSET until you have attempted to perform oral sex on a man and then come back and tell us if you enjoyed it. That might be more convincing. ;) )

Supaiku
March 31st, 2005, 10:20 PM
HappyLady, about it being hard to belive, you should also remember that 1. this is an internet community, standards change... (and it's easier to say stuff online alot of the time...) 2. he said he's been thinking it for a long time... 3. there are exceptions

Apokalupsis
March 31st, 2005, 10:38 PM
So, since it is "official" that you have changed sides...what is your favorite Barabra Streisand tune? And are you the pitcher or the catcher?

FruitandNut
March 31st, 2005, 10:46 PM
SK - If it is a joke, you get my vote for an Oscar - if in the unlikely event of it being for real, but unfortunately timed, I wish you and 'Johnathan' well!

CliveStaples
March 31st, 2005, 10:48 PM
if in the unlikely event of it being for real, but unfortunately timed, I wish you and 'Johnathan' well!

Wait--so do you approve of same-sex couples?

Slipnish
March 31st, 2005, 11:01 PM
I'll believe when he posts pics of them french kissing. Until then, no dice.

mog
April 1st, 2005, 12:04 AM
How can I be bad or good actor through typing? I really am disappointed that you all are not believing him. I have talked with him for days about this, he is serious, I already knew about it. He is just a moron for posting this right as it changed from 11:59 to 12. He is not joking, and I am worried about him. You have seen his old posts. Can you not tell that he is very confused and upset right now?

SK's posts over the last few months depict a spiralling descent into insanity. It would be suspicious if he didn't try anything today. No, it will take a lot more than this to convince me that SK isn't as heterosexual as Jebus himself.

Good move. If you're right, whoop-dee-doo. You already knew it. If you're wrong, then you're insulting someone who's going through a very stressful time in his life. Lose-lose, if you ask me.

Calling someone a bad actor is an insult where you come from? Unless of course Kev has Hollywood aspirations I'm not aware of.

PerVirtuous
April 1st, 2005, 01:56 AM
Very Interesting.

Firstly, "homosexual" is just a word. It describes what the user of the word wanted it to say. Being an unapologetic Neo-Reichian, I don't believe anybody understands human sexuality to any great degree and even if they did, I doubt they would be able to put it into words. I also believe that it is unwise to draw conclusions or have strong reactions to things I do not understand. If shadowknight is in love with a man that is fine, as long as that man is not me I will not judge. Heck, my sex life has recently been to read and reread the HappyLady posts in this thread over and over and over and over...

HappyLady, the P.S. is for you today!

Iluvatar
April 1st, 2005, 03:21 AM
Wow, indeed an interesting turn of events. I hadn't even thught of the April Fools aspect. COnsider everything I say hereafter under the disclaimer of "assuming you're not joking".

I'm very interested in your perspective on this issue, having so recently been so dead against it. I mean, you definitely sound like this was not intentional. What are your views on the morality of this?

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 07:13 AM
Sk, if you are serious, I don't think this would change the way people that really love you feel about you. It doesn't change the way I feel about you.
Is this a crush, or is there genuine sexual arousal?
I have had crushes on females, even felt sexually towards a few (esp after a few drinks heehee) However that does not make me a lesbian.
I think this is something you should pray on, and if there is guilt and anger discuss with a counselor.
I hope this is not a joke as it wold be in bad taste. kinda like all those gay stores in the mall we know you hate so much :) (sorry had to go there)
If you are serious, I do understand how difficult & confusing this time in your life is.I'm here.

Zhavric
April 1st, 2005, 07:16 AM
ShadowKinght: "Kevin, there's something I really need to tell you. Tomorrow is April Fool's day and I want to see if I can get the ODN crowd to think that I've changed sides in some way. I'll tell them I'm gay. Hilarity will ensue."

ShadowKnight: "Kevin, there's something I really need to tell you. I have feelings for,well... a guy. They are very strong feelings. In fact, I think I'm in love with him. I know this is hard for you based on your beliefs, but I know that our friendship is also strong. I know I can count on you for support even if you feel that I'm making a bad decision."

See the problem? Both are plausible. Both COULD be the case. You are saying that the second is true. Other than the fact that it's April Fool's Day, I have no reason to doubt you. I do not know you in real life. If you tell me you have a dog, then I must conclude that you have a dog. If you tell me that you're in college I must conclude that you're in college. If you tell us that you're in love with a man... well, it's hard for me to believe. As Supaiku pointed out, you picked a heck of a day to point this out to us.

The bottom line is this: You know the posts I've made in defense of gay marriage and gay rights. If it turns out that you are being truthful with us, more power to you. I've got your back and if you need to talk, just PM me. I live in Columbus, OH which is fondly known as the "San Francisco of the Midwest". I've had a few of my friends come out and if you need advice or support, I'd be happy to offer up either.

If you're reading this and laughing so hard your sides hurt. Bravo /\ Good joke. I was considering pulling an April Fool's joke, myself, but chose not to.

So, pm me or have a good laugh. Either way, you and I are cool.

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 07:44 AM
I'm gay for Happy

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 08:15 AM
Is there a sexual aspect to the like? (I have liked girls that I had serious trouble managing an arousing fantasy about... and I did try, just for fun.)

And if there's no sexual part then maybe you're not quite actually gay? Though i guess the way you (me, anyone) really like, like someone is different somehow...

If you do decide that you are in fact gay, you shouldn't limit yourself to half of the set unless you are only intrested in half the set. I'm petty confident that there is such a thing as a Bi person (in more than the casual 'done stuff with both' sense of bi). And it would seem like that'd be the way to be. If I were gonna be gay, I'd be bi.

Well, I think girls are still cute, but this new attraction to my friend in college is more... passionate? I really do like him, more than any girl I've ever liked, I understand that a lot of guys think girls are the best thing in the world, but i'm different. I like Johnathan, this doesn't mean i like ALL guys, but this is a first for me, and I "like like" this guy.

Shadow, honey, you know I luv you, but it is all very suspicious. Normally, a person wouldn't BURST out of the closet when they hadn't even had a homosexual experience to be certain that you ARE gay. You're still a virgin, aren't you? I mean, how could you really tell if girls OR guys arouse you at this point?

Yes, i'm a virgin. Well, like i said above, i still think girls are cute, but as I became closer and closer to Johnathan, I began to realize how much I really liked him, to the point that I was getting aroused. I mean, I really like like(this is a stupid term) him.

I remember when I was about 15, I developed a crush on a girl in my class. She was just so cute. It was a very confusing time and I worried that I was a lesbian. Shortly after that, the quarterback of the football team of our rival school asked me out, and me being a cheerleader for my school that was a big no-no to go out with him. Well, I loved to be rebellious so I went out with him.

To make a long story short, I lost my virginity to him and I knew through that that there was NOOOOO WAYYYYYY that I was a lesbian. I could not live a life without...well...you know....MEN.

Wow, I didn't know that about you. But how were you so sure that you cannot live without men? Just because of one sexual experience? How can you come to that conclusion? You just said that you liked a girl, and out of rebellion, you went out with a guy of a rival school. Was that truly what you felt inside? You see, I think being rebellious has nothing to do with my feelings, what I feel inside is not rebellion, I feel no tension, what I feel is that I like Johnathan.

Anyway, that is why this is all seems hard to swallow (OMG...no pun intended). One doesn't usually go so "public" until they are CERTAIN.

lol. I am certain.

(I think what might be happening is you've been the "good boy" around here for a long time. Then you went through that phase where you wanted to be neg repped like crazy. You just want to be a rebel and this is your opportunity. My advice is to go BACK into the CLOSET until you have attempted to perform oral sex on a man and then come back and tell us if you enjoyed it. That might be more convincing. )

Well, I still would like to be be negged, but it seems like it's not working.

I'm not going to attempt anything, who said I like to suck dick? I just like the guy, and I like him a lot... yes.. "like like" him. Who said I have to have oral sex to be gay? I'm not here to convince anyone whether I'm gay or not. The fact is, I AM GAY. I cannot completely understand it, but that is what I seriously feel. I like men, and there is nothing that will change that truth. I'm out of the closet, and it wasn't just a burst. I mean, like I said before, it was a very gradual process.

So, since it is "official" that you have changed sides...what is your favorite Barabra Streisand tune? And are you the pitcher or the catcher?

Barbara sucks. I'm the pitcher, but I wouldn't mine being a catcher either.

SK - If it is a joke, you get my vote for an Oscar - if in the unlikely event of it being for real, but unfortunately timed, I wish you and 'Johnathan' well!

Thanks FN for the support.

I'm very interested in your perspective on this issue, having so recently been so dead against it. I mean, you definitely sound like this was not intentional. What are your views on the morality of this?

I'm not sure. I've been taught all my life that it was wrong, but now that I'm actually... well.. gay, I'm not sure what to think. That is my dilemma, I don't really think it's wrong, it's just feelings, how can that be wrong? I'm not sure.

Sk, if you are serious, I don't think this would change the way people that really love you feel about you. It doesn't change the way I feel about you.
Is this a crush, or is there genuine sexual arousal?
I have had crushes on females, even felt sexually towards a few (esp after a few drinks heehee) However that does not make me a lesbian.
I think this is something you should pray on, and if there is guilt and anger discuss with a counselor.
I hope this is not a joke as it wold be in bad taste. kinda like all those gay stores in the mall we know you hate so much (sorry had to go there)
If you are serious, I do understand how difficult & confusing this time in your life is.I'm here.

Thanks girl :)

Iluvatar
April 1st, 2005, 09:13 AM
Gah, the temptation to throw all your previous arguements in your face and laugh maniacally is overpowering. Bsides that, you've convinced me. Good luck with your new-found feelings, and good luck reconciling it with your beliefs, or your beliefs with it. :)

Apokalupsis
April 1st, 2005, 09:19 AM
Barbara sucks.

Proof positive that you are not gay. ;)

Dionysus
April 1st, 2005, 09:22 AM
:lol:

HappyLady
April 1st, 2005, 09:42 AM
I'm gay for Happy

Oh Tinky, I am SOOOOO gay for you! We need a heavy panting icon. :evil:

Snoop
April 1st, 2005, 09:42 AM
I think SK is bisexual, which makes him homosexual and heterosexual. No matter what he says to dispute this, the fact remains - he goes both ways - as a matter of fact, he may be trisexual, which means he plays with himself too.

Apokalupsis
April 1st, 2005, 09:48 AM
which means he plays with himself too.
This has been a long established fact. Nothing new here. I hear he carries a photo of his right hand in his wallet.

Zhavric
April 1st, 2005, 10:05 AM
'Pok, knock it off. Just because it's YOUR site doesn't mean you get to break your own rules and start making gay jokes about ShadowKnight. :P

... or maybe it does...

... *shrugs*

What I do know is what this thread needs to cheer up SK:

http://www.phunzone.ca/pics/cowbell.jpg

http://www.global-air.com/global/graphics/top%20walken.jpg

http://img20.exs.cx/img20/7570/Cowbell.jpg

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/3527/cowbell.jpg

http://www.marktkreisel.ch/fun/002/frames/musisch/cowbell.gif http://www.marktkreisel.ch/fun/002/frames/musisch/cowbell.gif http://www.marktkreisel.ch/fun/002/frames/musisch/cowbell.gif

HappyLady
April 1st, 2005, 10:13 AM
I began to realize how much I really liked him, to the point that I was getting aroused.

who said I like to suck dick? I just like the guy, and I like him a lot... yes.. "like like" him. Who said I have to have oral sex to be gay?

I'm seeing a little contradiction in these two sentences. You are saying you are getting aroused by him, but then you are seeming to get almost upset at the idea that I suggest you have the experience of oral sex before you make the final determination. If you are aroused him, then something sexual is going on. But you might find that it happens with the "right girl" also, so you would be bi, and not homo. Just trying to help you get to know your NEW self.

Wow, I didn't know that about you. But how were you so sure that you cannot live without men?Just because of one sexual experience? How can you come to that conclusion?

Guys can do the same thing girls can do and they can do it without a strap-on. After my first *real* experience with emotions involved, etc....I knew I really, really, really enjoyed ummm...the male anatomy. So much so that I never wanted to be without it. I enjoyed what it could do for me.

What makes me bisexual is that I really, really, really enjoy the female anatomy, as well. Only I enjoy what *I* can do with it rather than what the female anatomy can do to me. (I like to play...women's bodies are so much fun to play with...I can't help it.)

Pause for a moment while we all fantasize about playing with Nakey Tinky.

|)| :evil: :evil: :evil: |)|

Was it good for you? No...Then you ARE gay!

You just said that you liked a girl, and out of rebellion, you went out with a guy of a rival school. Was that truly what you felt inside? You see, I think being rebellious has nothing to do with my feelings, what I feel inside is not rebellion, I feel no tension, what I feel is that I like Johnathan.

These statements are not connected. I was using my story to relate to how I also questioned my sexuality, thought I also was a lesbian, but turned out to bisexual. My first heterosexual sexual experience sealed the deal for me.

I'm not going to attempt anything, I'm not here to convince anyone whether I'm gay or not. The fact is, I AM GAY. I cannot completely understand it, but that is what I seriously feel. I like men, and there is nothing that will change that truth. I'm out of the closet, and it wasn't just a burst. I mean, like I said before, it was a very gradual process.

So, what were you hoping to get out of posting it here? Did you want advice, acceptance, a debate, psychoanalysis. I tend to lean with enjoying the psychoanalysis end of things. That is why I suggest you explore your motives a little deeper, experiment with women to see if they "do it for you" and THEN come out of the closet.

I'm the pitcher, but I wouldn't mine being a catcher either.

So are you having sex or aren't you, because this statement makes it sound like you are? And honey, until you've actually experienced anal sex, I wouldn't make the assumption that you're going to like it. I suggest going to a proctologist for a rectal exam before making up your mind. ;)

Whether you are joking or serious, I'm with you.

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 10:52 AM
Oh God Zhav I LOVE that SNL skit..I was just talking about it the other day. The cowbell!!!lol

OOOHHH Happy, closing my eyes and having Happy naughty wet thoughts..If we have to toss a man in should we test out SK, or just take GP?

Zhavric
April 1st, 2005, 11:03 AM
..If we have to toss a man in shDIBS!

I'm calling DIBS!

Apokalupsis
April 1st, 2005, 11:07 AM
She specifically asked for a "man" Zhav. Besides, I thought SK was more your type.

Harrison383
April 1st, 2005, 11:17 AM
More power to you SK.

A friend of mine came out of the closet recently, and I have to tell you, she had extreme trepidation at first. I'm not sure she's still completely comfortable with who she is, but I know she feels better. I can only imagine it's like a tremendous weight has been lifted off of your shoulders, and the relief is strange at first.

So I feel happy that you're discovering who you are. Congratulations.

And tink...happy...come on....you know you want a young college guy to help you with this....

Besides, look at my avatar. You just KNOW i'd be great in the sack...

Mr. Hyde
April 1st, 2005, 11:21 AM
|)| Well, my advice is just to tell Kevin how you feel and hope he feels the same way. If not, then hope you two can still be friends. In any case, are you SURE you're gay?

I came out as bi a while back, and since then, zhav has all but quit making gay jokes about me. :(

Zhavric
April 1st, 2005, 11:26 AM
She specifically asked for a "man" Zhav. Besides, I thought SK was more your type.

With apologies to The Ramones and the Spider Man theme...

"Married-man!
Married-man.
Rides around in a mini-van
wife cuts him down to size
Look out
Here comes the married man.

Is he whiped, listen bud
He's as manly as Elmer Fudd
Can he spend his own bread?
Wife takes it no matter what he says
Hey there
There goes the Married-man.

In the chill of the night
Gets kicked out of his bed
Goes without a fight
Just happy to get fed

Married-man, Married-man
Friendly neighborhood Married-man
Welcome him, he's ignored
Orgies aren't his reward.
To him, life is a great big stand-up
When his kids get a write-up
You'll find the Married-man!

Zhavric
April 1st, 2005, 11:28 AM
I came out as bi a while back, and since then, zhav has all but quit making gay jokes about me. :(

You're sad about that? Okay...

|)| Fag. |)|

There. Is that better?

HappyLady
April 1st, 2005, 11:37 AM
OOOHHH Happy, closing my eyes and having Happy naughty wet thoughts..If we have to toss a man in should we test out SK, or just take GP?

Ooooh...the 'teacher' in me wants to take SK so that we can put him at ease about his sexuality. An hour with either one of us...he'd be straight. ;) Both of us at the same time...we're just setting him up for a life of disappointment because no experience he could ever have after that would ever compare. ;)

But GP AND YOU....with ME! That would fulfill a very wild fantasy...probably for all of us!

(*eyes closed....licking my lips...things are happening...*)

BAD Happy! :mad: BAD! BAD! :mad:

OK, I'm back to reality now. :)

How about we just take them both and make it a foursome? :?:

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 11:44 AM
I don't know if I would want 2 men at once...
See I think it may be our duty to "help" poor confused SK. You know, let him have a test drive to see what he would be giving up. He has those suckable ear lobes..yummy.BUT..he is annoying and strives for neg rep points..

GP, now that would just be well......you know (wink wink)

Booger I want ALL to myself..
Ok and you at least once.
'My hormones are slightly going.
Back to Jesus chat

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 11:48 AM
OOOHH Or Kev and SK together! HAWT!!!!

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 02:28 PM
You know... I was walking around campus today feeling lost and saw a sign for our local Glad support group. So I decided to go just to ask some questions. I met a guy named rene. He was pretty cool. We talked for hours, he was even a Christian and knew just what I was going through. He asked if I had ever been with a man or even kissed a guy and I explained my upbringing and sheltered coservative upbringing. He told me before I came out and exposed myself I needed to be sure.

So he gave me a card for a male escort service, told me they were very discreet. So I called and they asked me so many questions. I felt sick, but I just want this over with. I was told there was a guy, what they like to call poppa Bear. His name is Frank. He is used to guys in my situation and would go real slow and be very gentle, only go as far as I wanted to... or we could just talk. I asked since I was a virgin if he could also bring a girl along. It's kind of expensive so I borrowed some cash, it 's going to cost 350 for an hour for both.

But seriously, if 350 will clear my brain and set this straight I'm going for it. He should be here by 9ish. I 'll tell you what happens when it's over...wish me luck guys, i need it.

Snoop
April 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM
But seriously, if 3.50 will clear my brain and set this straight I'm going for it. He should be here by 9ish. I 'll tell you what happens when it's over...wish me luck guys, i need it.
You'll need more than luck - try viagra and a good anal lube.

mrs_innocent
April 1st, 2005, 02:36 PM
to cost 3.50 for an hour for both.

I'll assume you meant $350, not $3.50...Just in case, though--what a bargain! ;)

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 02:39 PM
I like astroglide

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
opps, i edited my post, yes, it's NOT 3.50 FOR CRAP SAKES. 350

tinkerbell
April 1st, 2005, 02:43 PM
I'll assume you meant $350, not $3.50...Just in case, though--what a bargain! ;)

We should take up a collection. poor SK is had to borrow $3.50 to get laid..

I'm sorry, it's not funny...I hope you have protection ready and a baseball bat..Hide your good stuff

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 02:54 PM
We should take up a collection. poor SK is had to borrow $3.50 to get laid..

I'm sorry, it's not funny...I hope you have protection ready and a baseball bat..Hide your good stuff

IT'S $350, NOT $3.50 for crying out loud. I'm not that cheap, my head hurts, anyway, i got to get ready...

Spartacus
April 1st, 2005, 02:58 PM

OK for the sake of argument I am going to tyou seriously....

1.) It is not uncmmon for males in their teens to have a homosexual experience. It might mean you were really really horny, or drunk...but it does not necessarily mean you are gay.

2.) It does also not mean you are gay if you enjoy having your prostate massaged or having pressureapplied to it. Its a biological fact that pressure applied to the prostate gland -- anal penetration -- will cause an erection and eventual ejacualtion in a man. Most seasoned hookers know this and will often insert a finger in a John's rectum to hurry things up if he is taking too long to finish.

3.) I just thing you need a real hot woman to help you decide if you are really gay or not. I would even go so far as tohire a seasoned professional tohelp you determine this. If you were my son and you told me this, I would take you to a first class call girl and then afterwards you could decide exactly how you are inclined. Most gay men who are truly gay have known it since they were small children. Playing with girl's toys, never thinking about a woman, etc.

Should we start a "Let's get Shadow a hot hooker fund?"

Spartacus
April 1st, 2005, 03:14 PM
opps, i edited my post, yes, it's NOT 3.50 FOR CRAP SAKES. 350

$350????

They are either going be real ugly and/or hit you up for more money when they arrive....or take your money and nothing will happen...it's called a cash and dash

$350 is about the minimum to expect to pay for one hour of outcall (coming to your place) anywhere in the US -- for one pro. Usually $150-200 up front and then another $150-200 to the pro as a "tip".

In Canada you can get one quality pro for about $150-200/hr...( I don't know what men carge -- pobably a lot less)

Double usually costs at least double -- more if they are really good.

Also you are usually better off going to an in-call place....search the interent you will find these opportunities. Look for any massage parlor populated exclusively by Korean women...usually the door is locked and an old mamasan will let you in. It's not uncommon for them to only offer their "very special" treatment to men over the age of 35 though...they know these guys have cash, usually know all the cops in the area and cops often try to send new recruits to these places to bust them...In my opinion you are better off spending the money on one really nice call girl in your nearest larg metropolitan area...talk to her on the phone and you willknow if it feels right...just tell her your situation...They've heard it all before.

Just check out the internet under "escorts" in your area...or go to your local sexshop or raunchy strip club and look for free publications with lots of ads.....

Mr. Hyde
April 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
You're sad about that? Okay...

|)| Fag. |)|

There. Is that better?
Ahh, now I feel loved....in a weird, sick kind of way.

As for paying to find out, hmm, I dunno. Whatever works I guess. In any case, I'm here if you need to talk.(Haven't said THAT in a long time.)

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 03:30 PM
$350????

They are either going be real ugly and/or hit you up for more money when they arrive....or take your money and nothing will happen...it's called a cash and dash

$350 is about the minimum to expect to pay for one hour of outcall (coming to your place) anywhere in the US -- for one pro. Usually $150-200 up front and then another $150-200 to the pro as a "tip".

In Canada you can get one quality pro for about $150-200/hr...( I don't know what men carge -- pobably a lot less)

Double usually costs at least double -- more if they are really good.

Also you are usually better off going to an in-call place....search the interent you will find these opportunities. Look for any massage parlor populated exclusively by Korean women...usually the door is locked and an old mamasan will let you in. It's not uncommon for them to only offer their "very special" treatment to men over the age of 35 though...they know these guys have cash, usually know all the cops in the area and cops often try to send new recruits to these places to bust them...In my opinion you are better off spending the money on one really nice call girl in your nearest larg metropolitan area...talk to her on the phone and you willknow if it feels right...just tell her your situation...They've heard it all before.

Just check out the internet under "escorts" in your area...or go to your local sexshop or raunchy strip club and look for free publications with lots of ads.....

Well, I guess I didn't make myself clear. Frank is a glad member and a personal friend of Rene, so I kind of got a good discount. I'll admit, I'm a bit nervous about this, but it sounds honest to me. And dude, I don't want a girl, I've made that clear. I like guys more, I just find them a bit more attractive, and for 350, if that helps me, that's what i'm going to do. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and this is my course of action. And here's the thing, I am going to have a girl there with me anyway, so I'll see.

If your son told you this, you should let him decide for himself, he should know how he feels and I know what I feel, I like guys.

HappyLady
April 1st, 2005, 03:44 PM
Virgin to Threesome in 60 Seconds...wow SK is sure moving fast. Does this prove that homosexuals are more promiscuous? ;)

One of Mr. Happy's friends hired an escort in Myrtle Beach. They went to a strip club, got lap dances, and the one guy got all horned up, so he called an escort. It only cost him 60 bucks for oral. He said she wasn't skanky. Maybe it depends on the area you live in...

ShadowKnight, if I was single, I'd do you for free....The fumbling school boy is erotic in a nurturing kind of way.

Who lent you the money and what did you tell them it was for?

I, for one, would be interested to hear a very detailed narration of your big night. No waiting until marriage for you!

Mr. Hyde
April 1st, 2005, 03:46 PM
Just be careful mate. Make SURE you know this person before you do anything. |)|

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 03:56 PM
Virgin to Threesome in 60 Seconds...wow SK is sure moving fast. Does this prove that homosexuals are more promiscuous? ;)

Well, it's not like I planned it out, it just kind of happened. But I feel this is what I want to do. I can't know for sure if I haven't done it, right?

ShadowKnight, if I was single, I'd do you for free....The fumbling school boy is erotic in a nurturing kind of way.

Well thanks, that's kind of cool if I was a bit more straight.

Who lent you the money and what did you tell them it was for?

My roommate, I told him it was for books, he believed me, and I'll pay him back later.

I, for one, would be interested to hear a very detailed narration of your big night. No waiting until marriage for you!

Well, it isn't that bad, it's not like I can't handle this. I will definitely tell you what happens, but I'm not going to tell you everything, this is kind of personal, hell, I don't even know why I posted here in the first place. But this is what I want to do.

Just be careful mate. Make SURE you know this person before you do anything.

I will, bro, don't worry about me, i'll be fine.

Mr. Hyde
April 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
Who said this? I need help!

Iluvatar
April 1st, 2005, 06:23 PM
Wow. Yet again, assuming you are not simply the world's greatest actor, seems like you're doing pretty good. You're taking a direct route, figuring out where you stand in a time of emotional turmoil. Clearly defining the closet door, I'd say. I encourage you to share as much as you feel comfortable with. Consider the amount of insight your experience can offer to people in your situation, and to both sides in debates on this issue.

If you get a chance, I'm wondering now, do you think gay marriages should be banned?

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 09:01 PM
You stupid pervs, Lol.

It was hard enough to do this all day, but to answer all the pressing questions, especially from HappyLady, I was having a hell of time trying to keep up this jest. But I can't do it anymore! Everytime I typed, i felt so gay (lol), and i seriously just wanted to quit, get in a fight, and get myself a girl and kiss her and lose my virginity on the first date.

April fools, you fools! LoL, i got some of you I know and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. But i have to say... didn't you guys remember that I made like a topic a week ago talking about HOW MUCH I'M AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY.

http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2718

To commerate this day, I will say now that I think that homosexuality is wrong and condemned by God. Sodom and Gamorrah baby! Remember kids PENIS =/= ANUS. WOOOOOOOOO

And HappyLady, i swear you made this so hard. You know i love you girl, and you are always welcome to my bed. And btw, i wouldn't mine if you taught me some oral sex, and the 3 way with tinkerbell, hell yeah! who in the world can resist that offer!? You think I'm that crazy!? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And just to cleanse myself of the unclean lifestyle of homosexuality, i think i'm going to watch of porn and get aroused by the real stuff.

*ducks under the hellish flames of ODN*

Snoop
April 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
SK - If you think anyone believed you then the joke is on you. I told you we needed a whipping post and you stepped right up and asked for it. You sir are a masochist to the core. :)

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM
SK - If you think anyone believed you then the joke is on you. I told you we needed a whipping post and you stepped right up and asked for it. You sir are a masochist to the core. :)

Don't you love boobs? They are so soft and plump, what kind of straight guy can resist playing with them? *SLURP*

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 09:09 PM
OMG...

http://www.startua.com/blin/pix/3607.jpg

COME TO DADDY! RACHEL BABY! YOU CAN LIGHT MY FIRES ANY DAY!

Snoop
April 1st, 2005, 09:12 PM
OMG...

http://www.startua.com/blin/pix/3607.jpg

COME TO DADDY! RACHEL BABY! YOU CAN LIGHT MY FIRES ANY DAY!
She's got a foot for an arm - or an arm for a foot?

ShadowKnight
April 1st, 2005, 09:13 PM
She's got a foot for an arm - or an arm for a foot?

who cares!

... I'd hit it.... twice!

Fyshhed
April 2nd, 2005, 02:12 AM
Good thing I stumbled on this baby a little late.

You lost any hope of persuading me when you mentioned the escort service. That idea reeks of bias insofar as the existence of a Sekrut Homosexual Underground that requires Level 7 Queer Access to get into. (I jumped a bouncer one night and stole his Level 8 Access card, which is currently at $3500.21 on EBay).

But hey babe, I'll be your Goliath any day of the week!! :evil:

On second thought, let me correct that thought.

*Thinks Happy thoughts*
*Thinks Tink thoughts*
*Disappears for a few minutes*

Ahh much better. Sorry about that!
:cool:

Pibs
April 2nd, 2005, 02:26 AM
Well ya got Zhavric, that's the main thing :)

W.

Spartacus
April 2nd, 2005, 07:41 AM
You stupid pervs, Lol. i think i'm going to watch of porn and get aroused by the real stuff.

What a puppy....Porn sure ain't the real stuff....When I was your age I was having sex with about 2-4 different women 3-8 times a week. That was when AIDS was still just a GAY disease...

Wht's with this younger generation?

Oh yeah and your Avatar -- looks like Darth Vader is pleasuring himself....is this a subconcious representation of your own personal sex life? I think yes.

DeviantNorm
April 2nd, 2005, 09:03 AM
Good thing I stumbled on this baby a little late
Likewise

SK, you are so going to hell... :lol:

Apokalupsis
April 2nd, 2005, 09:34 AM
April fools, you fools!
Oooohhhh..."didn't see that" one coming. ;)

However....

didn't you guys remember that I made like a topic a week ago talking about HOW MUCH I'M AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY.

To commerate this day, I will say now that I think that homosexuality is wrong and condemned by God. Sodom and Gamorrah baby! Remember kids PENIS =/= ANUS. WOOOOOOOOO
vs

And btw, i wouldn't mine if you taught me some oral sex, and the 3 way with tinkerbell, hell yeah! who in the world can resist that offer!? You think I'm that crazy!? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lesson to be learned here....

"Homosexuality is wrong, immoral, filthy, unclean, an abomination to the Lord....unless it's 2 chicks, then it's groovy.
Gotit. And Chrisitans wonder where the claims of hypocrisy come from. ;)

Yes, I know your statements were in jest, but this is still a point to be considered. Guy-Guy sex is looked upon as being far more taboo than chick-chick sex. While scripture may not differentiate, we as a culture do. And THAT being the case, isn't just a matter of time before we see guy-guy sex have as much acceptance as chick-chick lovin'? And if so, where will religion stand on THAT one when that day comes?

ShadowKnight
April 2nd, 2005, 10:21 AM
"Homosexuality is wrong, immoral, filthy, unclean, an abomination to the Lord....unless it's 2 chicks, then it's groovy.
Gotit. And Chrisitans wonder where the claims of hypocrisy come from. ;)

Yes, I know your statements were in jest, but this is still a point to be considered. Guy-Guy sex is looked upon as being far more taboo than chick-chick sex. While scripture may not differentiate, we as a culture do. And THAT being the case, isn't just a matter of time before we see guy-guy sex have as much acceptance as chick-chick lovin'? And if so, where will religion stand on THAT one when that day comes?

Well, as you mentioned, i'm just joking around, just a jest ;) I feel lesbians are just as wrong as a guy-guy relationship. It's the same thing, I'm against both, and no, i don't even look at porn, because I think it's so dirty in the first place and disgusting.

I hope the church will stand unified that homosexuality is wrong, whether it's chick-chick or guy-guy, they are both wrong morally. I will say considering my other topic, that people often look at nature and say how "natural" it is. Well, killing amongst animals is also natural, so are we to take the standards of animals and say that murder should be legalized? We obviously have different definitions on what "natural" or what's "normal."

I can't see people think that the body doesn't have specific purposes, i mean we can use our bodies to different advantages, yet, like I always have said. There is a reason why it works with a woman and a man, and not a man and another man. Whether people like to admit it or not, it was not meant to be a guy-guy. I'm sorry, it just doesn't work like that, if it's so natural, why can't they reproduce? Perhaps to be very technical, let's say that homosexuality is normal... fine, i don't care. But, is it normal? I don't think it is, it's not normal to have an abnormality, so why is homosexuality so normal? It's not normal to be sick, a sickness is an abnormality in our bodies, and once it leaves, we are back to what is the norm. Now I see homosexuality has abnormal and look how much disease spreads just from them, is that a coincedence? It's not normal when there are two guys, it just isn't, that's not how the bodies work. I can't use my finger and shove it into a pencil sharpener now can I? It isn't normal.

tinkerbell
April 2nd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Thank God you said it Brother Apok, cause I was going to bring it up.Not to make this a biblical arguement....but, In fact I think the bible mentions being against orgies, sexual deviance,beastiality, rape & prostitution but little about sexual orientation.Was Sodom & gomorrah really a lesson on homosexuality?I think it is the weakest scripture used to condem homosexuality. Or was it a lesson on sexual diviance, drunkeness,rape & lack of charity & inhospitality,violence, pride and heartless treatment of the poor.No where does it really mention sexual orientation.There is a difference between drunken orgies,such as the one Happy and I mention (get the arbor mist baby) and Sexual orientation. I am not gay, If I involved myself in a gay act it would be against my nature and only to fulfill some filthy lil dirty fantasy (hee hee)

S&G seems to me to be more of a narrative that includes an attempted gang-rape of two male angels by all of the town’s men. Rape is violence...period..Not sexual orientation or sexual romance. For example, in the Greco/Roman world it was not uncommon for a soldier to rape an enemy soldier as an act of humiliation and violence on him. Much like prison rape today.

So Sk, who is really the immoral pervert here?
Happy April Fools though...SMOOCHIES you lil gay bastardo!

FruitandNut
April 2nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Wait--so do you approve of same-sex couples?

It doesn't really have much to do with my approval or not! - It is!

DED
July 31st, 2005, 11:55 PM
why do you like this guy? Is it merely a sexual attraction, or is there more to it?

edit1:// I am suprised to hear this. You ARE telling the truth, right? :hmm:

DED
August 1st, 2005, 12:08 AM
if it's so natural, why can't they reproduce?

I used to be a homophobe myself using that same logic. After all, if part of human life is to pass on your genes to the next generation, than homosexuality would be a useless trait in humanity, right?

A few things I considered as I traveled on through life, however:

1. not everyone is born with the ability to reproduce, does that make them useless life forms as well?

2. There are many heterosexual people that do not pass on their genes. Are they just as "useless"?

3. given that there are many kids in orphanages waiting to be adopted, isn't it enough for a man to be able to RAISE a child? Is there any particular reason that a child should biologically be the parent's?

Mix those considerations up with the personal friendships I built among homosexuals/bisexuals/lesbians and you can guess how my views changed. :)

DED
August 1st, 2005, 02:14 AM
Ok, I reviewed the thread more thoroughly and I have one thing to say.......Sk, you are one hell of an actor!!!! :lol:

Edit 1:// I need to be more careful with my responses. :angry:

ShadowKnight
August 1st, 2005, 10:01 PM
Ok, I reviewed the thread more thoroughly and I have one thing to say.......Sk, you are one hell of an actor!!!! :lol:

Edit 1:// I need to be more careful with my responses. :angry:

rofl, you are late :P

Sherene
August 1st, 2005, 11:19 PM
no.. its ok. you're not the only one.. there are lots of other people out there, like you. >not me though<
there's nothing you can do about it. its natural

Trendem
August 1st, 2005, 11:22 PM
ROFL, it was so obvious a joke, I can't believe anyone fell for it. :P

ShadowKnight
August 1st, 2005, 11:25 PM
the funny thing is, the week before this post, I made a huge post about gay stores and how i think it's... gay. And then I flamed so much on how wrong it is *lol*