PDA

View Full Version : ODN Quiz Section

Xanadu Moo
June 1st, 2005, 11:35 AM
Do any of you go to the quiz section that often? They're fun to take, and each question is timed. I put up two quizzes that should be challenging for a lot of you, as well as entertaining. (Pop/Rock Artists and Songs; All About Numbers)

Good luck!

HappyLady
June 1st, 2005, 12:06 PM
Thank you for my daily dose of "I feel stupid now." I only scored 25 on the math and 40 on the music.

A couple of your math questions I couldn't view the entire question. It would only let me view two lines of a question. A few questions were longer than that so I didn't know what was being asked. Even still...that would have only given me a few more points...assuming I would have gotten them right...lol.

Xanadu Moo
June 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM
I think the purpose of them on this site is to help keep people humble, although if you're already humble, hopefully they won't make you feel too stupid. If you got 25% on four-part multiple choice, then that must mean the questions were sufficiently deceptive. I'll have to talk to Iluvatar about the layout of the windows. By the way, your 40 points on the music quiz makes you the high scorer. Well, you're the only scorer so far, but why trifle about in technicalities? Celebrate while you're on top.

Iluvatar
June 1st, 2005, 05:42 PM
Hmm... I'll check into that issue. There have been a couple of such issues, I'll look at it.

I like to try the test simply to keep a broad base of knowledge; to sharpen my saw, as it were.