PDA

View Full Version : Site being worked on

Apokalupsis
September 24th, 2005, 02:38 AM
As you may have noticed, the site looks a bit different than usual. Currently, the style has been temporarily defaulted to a new style. New features being added conflicted with the old style. I'm working to get it integrated.

But until then, Aria is a new style that will be available to be selected by members. It should load a bit faster as it is less graphic intensive.

As far as some of the new features, I'll make an announcement when ready (hopefully later this weekend).

Iluvatar
September 27th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere yet, but the PM system seems to be down. It couldn't find the two users I was PMing.

Apokalupsis
September 27th, 2005, 06:05 PM
It's working fine for me. What exactly are you "seeing"? Post a screenshot if you can.

Iluvatar
September 28th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Wow, I feel unusually smart. I tested it, and it worked fine. I then tested it with two people at the same time: "Ilvitartwin, Altherieg". It didn't work. Thus, I got a screenshot, set it up to link it here, then realized that multiple PM recievers need to be seperated with ";" as opposed to ",". It was trying to find "Ilvitartwin, Altherieg", as opposed to "Ilvitartwin" and "Altherieg". Problem was on my end. :)