PDA

View Full Version : an abortion of the lesser classes

Bf55
October 4th, 2005, 05:39 PM
:yes: Ok this is a disclaimer*****, im not entering thid debate for the sake of racism, its me thinking.***** :censor: :bad:
in the bible, to get rid of the jews the egyptians killed the babies (Male) heres a proposal: say that all the bastard fetuses' from lower class america ( mainly black, but some other races) were aborted, would the rate of crime poverty and godforsaken rap music/ drug use(xcluding weed) go down signifigantly? heres my stance: i think it would the population of those bad ass children in the ghettos of america would go down, and thi would be a better country, i know this is controversial, lets debate /\

Spartacus
October 4th, 2005, 05:57 PM
:yes: Ok this is a disclaimer*****, im not entering thid debate for the sake of racism, its me thinking.***** :censor: :bad:
in the bible, to get rid of the jews the egyptians killed the babies (Male) heres a proposal: say that all the bastard fetuses' from lower class america ( mainly black, but some other races) were aborted, would the rate of crime poverty and godforsaken rap music/ drug use(xcluding weed) go down signifigantly? heres my stance: i think it would the population of those bad ass children in the ghettos of america would go down, and thi would be a better country, i know this is controversial, lets debate /\

Are you proposing that we kill every male baby of people below a certain income level..or just male babies of dark-skinned people below a certain income level?

Do you realize how perverted and evil a statement like yours is?

Are you serious, or are you trying to earn more neg rep. points?.

KevinBrowning
October 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Well obviously crime would go down to some degree if all bastards were aborted, because the population would go down. But the killing of thousands of unborn would be a grave evil. Although this is already happening every day, and many here support it, and I'll wager that most of the people who respond outraged to this thread won't even realize that. Sad, really.

Bf55
October 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM
ok, we persuade the mothers to do it we dont force it, and spart isaid all below a income level not 1 race or skin color

sylouette
October 4th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Are you proposing that we kill every male baby of people below a certain income level..or just male babies of dark-skinned people below a certain income level?

He just earned one from me. Gosh, Bf55, what a shocker! :tdown:

Bf55
October 4th, 2005, 06:16 PM
lol u haven't seen every side of me, if u think tis just a thought

sylouette
October 4th, 2005, 06:19 PM
ok, we persuade the mothers to do it we dont force it

:insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:

Bf55
October 4th, 2005, 06:20 PM

all im saying is that we could persuade those mothers too do it and give them free abortions,besides they'd just end up having kids with no role models that deal drugs, kill people, etc, im not saying 1 race, JUST THINK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY!!!!! /\

Spartacus
October 4th, 2005, 06:26 PM
all im saying is that we could persuade those mothers too do it and give them free abortions,besides they'd just end up having kids with no role models that deal drugs, kill people, etc, im not saying 1 race, JUST THINK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY!!!!! /\

Such women, and even girls can already obtain aborions free of charge.

Oddly the same peple who offer free abortions are outraged when a group offers to pay unmarried women on welfare and/or on drugs, who already have at least one child, to undergo sterilization or receive a norplant device.

Bf55
October 4th, 2005, 06:30 PM
lol, i need proof spart, this si a debate, not me racistly arguing

Meng Bomin
October 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Bf55, do you really think that this is a viable debate or are you just trying to annoy people? If the former is true, then your argument sounds like something from the 1000 monkeys with typewriters in the room down the hall. If the latter is the case, then you are facing an official warning for trolling.

The argument is absolutely ridiculous. There is no way that you will be able to convince even a significant minority of low-income pregnant women to have abortions if they weren't going to have them already, and suggesting the idea publically would be political suicide of epic proportions for any politician stupid enough to mention it.

Bf55
October 4th, 2005, 07:00 PM
wat did usay and wat is trolling?
i think tis a good debate

Mr. Hyde
October 4th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Would crime go down? That depends, do we consider Abortion to be a form of murder? 'Cause if we do, I daresay murder rates would SKYROCKET(In flight, afternoon delight) under your proposed plan.

Mr. Hyde
October 4th, 2005, 07:07 PM
ok, we persuade the mothers to do it we dont force it, and spart isaid all below a income level not 1 race or skin color
Below a level of income? How much do you make a year? Should that be the standard? If situations beyond your control force you out of a job for an extended period of time, does that mean your future child should be aborted?

CC
October 5th, 2005, 06:06 AM
BF is borrowing the topic based on what Bill Bennett blurted out.

(para-phrasing)

If we would kill every black baby born in the US. The crime rate most certainly would go down. Of course that would be an unthinkable and a horrible notion. BUT, the crime rate would go down."

Had he not added that ending "but the crime rate would go down." He should have stopped after he made his point. Instead, like many politicians, he just had to stick his foot in his mouth....................

To even bring up (and he continues to refuse to apoligize) the idea of killing babies born to blacks I believe, reveals a part of Bennett that shows his near-sighted manner of thinking. He should have never made the statements by singling out one race. Even had he said "If we abort all babies born to parents who live in poverty." He STILL would have been pummled by the press....but this administration rewards cronism, not one's ability to get things done.......he'll get a pass..........:O)

tinkerbell
October 5th, 2005, 06:14 AM
I actually think he is trying here..Let's play like he is. Let's give him a chance.
I don't think Abortion is the answer, but I think prevention is. I think in countries were we provide forgein aid to the starving, there should be some sort of mandatory 5 year birth control given. It should be agreed upon with the aid. Why produce more children, that will only suffer as a result of having parents that can not provide for themselves.
I also think we should provide the same thing to US welfare recipiets. Mandatory drug and alcohol screenings as well as a 5 year form of Birth Control.
There are many flaws in this idea. It would also be taking away rights and religious freedoms of some..But I think in the long run, it is more logical than murdering the unborn. The idea is slightly "Hitlerish."

ShadowKnight
October 5th, 2005, 10:59 AM
BF55, this topic is sheer brilliance and you have made my day.

I know I'm going to die for this, but I cannot miss this one. BF55, YES, after commiting a horrible crime as all those abortions, over time I think that if you abort black babies, that crime would go down, as well as rap. Here is an actual statistic that I found, and it's very clear where most crime comes from...

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/6309/statistics2sl.jpg

So, according to facts, which is hilariously sad, you might be right BF.

Bf55
October 5th, 2005, 12:36 PM
i told u read the first post, this is saying what if, sk is right im not saying do this im just pointing!!!!!** and look, this crime would go down, i dont care about any other factor, im not saying do it thats a ll i want to =proe, and i didnt say only 1 race either, i mean all undr a certain level, unfortunetly those babies would be predominatly black....

sylouette
October 5th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I'm shocked that this thread went this far but I guess I have to say that Tink's response to prevention seems pretty practical.....but only if the woman is willing. I don't think anyone should be forced to do that, unless of course, they are found mentally or stably unsound (stably meaning drug addict, alcoholic, etc.). And I don't think there should be a set period of time (referring to the 5-year period mentioined) because someone might be able to get their **** together within that period of time. Who's to make that decision though? I don't know.

Meng Bomin
October 5th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Strangely enough, dictatorships also tend to lower the crime rate. I'm sure you will find that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had a lower crime rate than it did now. A low crime rate is one of many factors that contributes to a working society, human rights is another.

Sherene
October 6th, 2005, 05:39 PM
how can you say that...... do you realise what you are saying is, not right?????? honestly..

Mr. Hyde
October 6th, 2005, 06:05 PM
i told u read the first post, this is saying what if, sk is right im not saying do this im just pointing!!!!!** and look, this crime would go down, i dont care about any other factor, im not saying do it thats a ll i want to =proe, and i didnt say only 1 race either, i mean all undr a certain level, unfortunetly those babies would be predominatly black....
Once again I have to ask. What is the level of income you have to be below for the abortions to happen? Abortions cost money, if these people are poor, how are they going to pay for them? Would the government pay for them? Why should government funding be wasted when it could be put into preventive(Without loss of life) programs?

CliveStaples
October 6th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Strangely enough, dictatorships also tend to lower the crime rate. I'm sure you will find that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had a lower crime rate than it did now. A low crime rate is one of many factors that contributes to a working society, human rights is another.

"The trains ran on time under Mussolini," as they say.

A dictatorship is perhaps the most efficient form of government, which makes it so effective at oppressing people. There's more hoops to jump through in our democracy--gathering consensus being the most obvious one.

I couldn't work in any references intra-textually as Mr. Hyde managed in another thread [EDIT: Err, this one, actually], so I'll just put them here: Afternoon delight, Will Farrell, Anchorman.

Mr. Hyde
October 6th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"The trains ran on time under Mussolini," as they say.

A dictatorship is perhaps the most efficient form of government, which makes it so effective at oppressing people. There's more hoops to jump through in our democracy--gathering consensus being the most obvious one.

I couldn't work in any references intra-textually as Mr. Hyde managed in another thread, so I'll just put them here: Afternoon delight, Will Farrell, Anchorman.
Interestingly enough, for those who care, Mussolini despised the Mafia...and equally interesting, the Mafia tends to despise ANYTHING outside Capitalism. Capitalism is good for business.

A dictatorship may be the most efficient, but it's also the quickest route to a revolution.

As for intra-textual references, don't worry about it. I watch a lot of X-play and gaming shows, and the hosts tend to throw out references by the tons. Hence my former sig of Adam Sessler's remark about Reagonomics and Atari's E.T. game.

Back to aborting black babies before they become black criminals.

Who funds it: the people too poor to pay for it or the government? Why should the government fund a program that attacks aspects rather than the issue? This is like going into a doctor's office, and you find you've got streptochaucus(sp?). But rather than a shot and some antibiotics, the doctor gives you a few meds to make the fever and headaches stop. The disease is still there, it's that a few symptoms are removed.

The question isn't HOW MUCH will crime drop in black stats. But WHY is it so high in the first place?

Libran
December 31st, 2005, 11:39 AM
...Who funds it: the people too poor to pay for it or the government? Why should the government fund a program that attacks aspects rather than the issue? This is like going into a doctor's office, and you find you've got streptochaucus(sp?). But rather than a shot and some antibiotics, the doctor gives you a few meds to make the fever and headaches stop. The disease is still there, it's that a few symptoms are removed.

The question isn't HOW MUCH will crime drop in black stats. But WHY is it so high in the first place?

Couldn't have put it better...

When will the real issue's be addressed? Not in our lifetime...