PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to the old....On with the new.

sylouette
November 13th, 2005, 01:07 AM
I'm tired of you
And what you do to me.
I can only dream
of being free.

I pretend to be happy
and paint on a smile;
so you'll leave me alone
just for awhile.

If I had only known
it would turn out this way,
I'd had never said "I do"
on our wedding day.

The time has come
for me to go.
Don't ask me to stay
I'll just say no.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have to sleep but i have more to write.

sylouette
November 13th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Part I

Sylita looked in the mirror gazing at herself. "What more can I do for him? Why do I keep struggling so hard to please him when I know he will never be happy. It will always be something."

She ran her fingers through her long black wavy hair as she gazed into the reflection of her large brown eyes. Her fingers trailed over her cheeks and her lips, then down onto her neck. She crossed her arms and softly clenched her shoulders, passing her hands down her arms feeling her soft silky skin until her hands glided over her breasts. She closed her eyes and gasped as she felt her nipples erect. Her longing to be 'taken' rose up inside her. She moved her hands down her waist feeling every curve of her body, imagining a man doing this....softly, slowly..a man wanting her right then, more than anything. "

She opened her eyes and saw her husband standing behind her. "What are you doing?" he asked. She turned her head to him and asked "Andre, do you like what all my running has done on firming up my body?" He looked her up and down and then looked in the mirror at himself rustling with his hair and replied, "Uhh, you're gettin' there." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "I gotta go. Finish up those contracts today and I need you to go to Walmart and pick me up some DeWar's and I'm going to need some long johns too." He walked away and as he was walking out the door, he yelled up the stairs, "Hey, put the garbage on the curb, I forgot to do it." He jumped into his truck and drove away.

Sylita sighed heavily and layed her naked body on her bed. Looking out the window into the sky, she could feel her eyes filling with tears. She knew all she had to do today but all she could think of was her desire to be her own woman, and to be desired passionately.

sylouette
November 13th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Part II

Andre was leaving early in the mornings and returning later these days. When he was home, if he said ten sentences to her in an entire weekend besides "do this and this and this and this", it was a miracle.

Sylita watched him out the window recalling the night before when she woke up in the middle of the night realizing she was still in bed by herself. The clock read 1:30 a.m. She got out of bed and opened her bedroom door quietly. She could see the television screen from where she was standing. The sound was off but the picture on the screen showed a voluptuous woman having sex with a well-endowed man. Sylita closed her eyes and listened carefully. She could hear Andre in the living room masterbating. Sylita leaned up against the wall of her bedroom with her head leaned back. It took everything inside her to hold back her tears. It had been months since she had sex with Andre and what seemed years since he had made passionate love with her.

She closed the bedroom door and climbed back into bed. She could feel her womanhood becoming aroused as she imagined another man looking into her eyes, wanting to fulfill her every desire. She touched herself. It wasn't long before she felt herself climaxing. Her head fell back into her pillow, holding in her moans as not to be heard. She felt herself explode with ectasy. Then she rolled over and fell asleep.

She shook herself out of her daze and walked away from the window to continue her daily chores.

sylouette
November 13th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Part III

The day had passed as usual. Sylita couldn't wait until she could do her running. It was her escape to fantasize about the life she so desired. Her three miles turned into five, then six, then seven, eight. Her running extended into stretching time in her front yard afterward...just so she could live in her fantasy life in her head as long as possible.

Sylita began her running....one mile, two miles, three miles, four miles. She stopped and looked up into the sky and began to yell, "God, I can't do this anymore! I can't pretend I'm happy! I can't give so much to someone that doesn't give in return, much less appreciate me! I've found myself again and it doesn't include Andre in my life anymore! I need out....PLEAAASEE, give me the strength!" She began crying hard. "I don't want to hurt anyone...but I can't live the rest of my life smiling and tolerating, and depend on myself to fulfill my own sexual desires! I want "me" back!" She fell to the ground crying in her hands. She finally found the strength to pull herself together and stood up.

Sylita began changing the music in her CD and suddenly felt a strong wind blow over her. She raised her head to the sky. The wind was warm and blew her hair back and warmed her face. She felt a strong sensation through her. She felt a smile come over her face and suddenly felt that everything was going to be okay. She suddenly knew it was time. She suddenly knew it was okay to tell Andre how she felt. She suddenly knew that it would be a struggle but all would be okay. IT WAS GOING TO BE OKAY! The excitement rose so fast within her. She turned around and began running as hard as she could back to her house. She began crying with happiness and screaming out "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

She returned to the house but Andre was gone. He'd must have ran to the store. She quickly did her stretching in the front yard and went inside to shower. As she was in her bedroom after showering, Andre came walking in. "So did you use all the hot water?" he asked. "Nooooo, I didn't use all the hot water, Andre", she replied. "What bug is up your ass?" he asked. Sylita turned to him. She knew what she had to say but she suddenly felt as though the words could not form within her. "Well?!" he asked. "Ya know, you've been like this for months. You're slacking off on the housework, it takes you days to get anything done around here lately! It's like you're in your own little world."

In that instant, it came out without hesitation, "I don't want to be married to you anymore." Sylita stood there shaking inside. What would his response be? We've been together for 20 years and married for 14. Sylita had been monogomous for 19 1/2. She stared at him waiting his response. He looked at her and said, "What?! Are you serious? You're telling me you want a divorce?" Sylita stood there firm and replied, "Yes, Andre. I'm not happy anymore being married. I want to be my own woman, make my own decisions, and not be with just one man for the rest of my life." Andre leaned against the bedroom wall. The room was quiet for what seemed forever. He looked intensely at her. She could feel her heart pounding so hard. Then he began laughing and said, "You've got one week to give me your final decision". He walked away and went outside.

PerVirtuous
November 13th, 2005, 04:31 PM
I like it! Even though I have to stop and look away from the screen every now and then, clearing my throat. Keep it going. More More!

sylouette
November 13th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I like it! Even though I have to stop and look away from the screen every now and then, clearing my throat. Keep it going. More More!

Why? Are my paragraghs too long?

sylouette
November 13th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Sylita plopped down on the bed, sighing heavily. "Oh my God, I did it." She didn't even stop to realize the non-chalant response she had gotten from Andre. She could only think about what was to come. Her 'fantasy life' was coming to life. Finally.

Moments later, Andre returned to the bedroom. "Just tell me this, are you cheating on me?" Sylita looked at Andre and replied, "No." She didn't even want to ask him the same question. She didn't even care at this point whether he was or not. "I will tell you this, though, I do desire to be with other men other than you. And it's not a feeling of just fantasizing. I strongly desire it. I don't want to be with 'just you' the rest of my life."

(i can't focus on writing anymore right now...i'll write more later)

Mr. Hyde
November 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Very nicely done. Please write more.

Spartacus
November 13th, 2005, 09:24 PM
I'm tired of you
And what you do to me.
I can only dream
of being free.

I pretend to be happy
and paint on a smile;
so you'll leave me alone
just for awhile.

If I had only known
it would turn out this way,
I'd had never said "I do"
on our wedding day.

The time has come
for me to go.
Don't ask me to stay
I'll just say no.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have to sleep but i have more to write.

This is so powerful...and so very sad. :no:

sylouette
November 14th, 2005, 09:34 AM
This is so powerful...and so very sad. :no:

I don't see it that way.:no:

sylouette
November 14th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Life does change
mostly for the best...
Make joy of what you have
and leave saddness to rest.

--Sylvia

PerVirtuous
November 14th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Why? Are my paragraghs too long?

No silly! :lol: I am embarrassed for MEN!

Though the man you describe only qualifies on a technicality.:tdown:

sylouette
November 25th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Sylita plopped down on the bed, sighing heavily. "Oh my God, I did it." She didn't even stop to realize the non-chalant response she had gotten from Andre. She could only think about what was to come. Her 'fantasy life' was coming to life. Finally.

Moments later, Andre returned to the bedroom. "Just tell me this, are you cheating on me?" Sylita looked at Andre and replied, "No." She didn't even want to ask him the same question. She didn't even care at this point whether he was or not. "I will tell you this, though, I do desire to be with other men other than you. And it's not a feeling of just fantasizing. I strongly desire it. I don't want to be with 'just you' the rest of my life."

"There is no passion in between us any more, Andre." It has been gone for many years. In fact, don't you remember our conversation just four months ago? I told you that I wasn't 'in love' with you and felt there was no passion between us anymore. Do you remember your response to that?" Andre thought momentarily and replied, "I told you that once you perfected your body to be visually satisfying for me, the passion would naturally come back. Now you've done that and now you want to leave." Sylita replied without hesitation, "Because although you feel the passion is coming back for you, Andre, it is but long gone for me. It is not something I even want to refuel because I know that there is someone out there that can bring all of that out of me without any effort." Andre walked out of the room and without another word, jumped into his truck and left.

The rest of the day went on with hardly a word spoken between Andre and Sylita.

The next day started off as usual, the same routine. Sylita had found interest in a book club at the local library. Her liking to it was taking over her free time and filling in the void of her dull, uneventful life. She was introduce to so many interesting and creative people there and found herself making friends. Each of the members were able to write their own stories and present them in the book club.

Each day Sylita went to the book club, she was particularly interested in one of the member's writings. His name was Anthony Landers. She found herself in awe each time she read his work. What she didn't know though was as she sat in the corner of the library reading, he was in the distance watching her. She lifted her head one day and saw him in the distance. He turned his head swiftly hoping she wouldn't notice him staring. Sylita lowered her head again to continue reading but felt his eyes upon her once again. She looked up again and there he was. Standing above her. She looked up at him and smiled. Sylita was never shy with strangers. "Hi Anthony. I have to tell you that I'm in awe when I read your stories. I feel like I should bow to you right now because of their impact on me." Anthony replied, "Yes, I know you mentioned that in your comments and gave me rep points. Thank you." Sylita looked at him with curiosity, "So how old are you?" Anthony responded, "Nineteen". "I'm 41" Sylita said blushingly. Anthony's jaw dropped, "You don't look a year over 25!" "Well, I don't feel a year over 25 and you'll soon find out that I don't much act it either." Sylita replied.

The days and months went by and each day Anthony and Sylita spoke at the book club. Their fondness for each other was growing. Although Anthony was only 19 and Sylita was 41, they both found themselves having much in common and feelings of desire grew between the two. Sylita struggled with these feelings each day as she went home. "This can't be happening." she thought. "This is wrong, wrong, wrong." But yet she couldn't help stop herself from feelings of desire for him. Each day her liking to him was growing and she found herself scheduling her day around her book club meetings just to have the few moments to speak with him. He taught her of things she never knew about. She found herself so captivated by his mind...wanting him to share all that went through it with her.

One day she sat with Anthony and told him..."I find myself falling for you. I know that you're aware that I'm married and in the process of getting a divorce but I need you to know that I'm not jumping out of one relationship into another. We can see each other, however, I'm not commiting myself to you or anyone else at this time. I need to be clear on this." Anthony replied confidently, "Oh that's okay....I'll just wait until you're ready. Even if it takes forever. I"ll be here waiting." Sylita looked at him with concern, "Anthony, it's not fair that you wait for me. You have a whole life ahead of you and there's so many women out there that would be more compatible with you. I"m 41 years old. You're 19. When you're 29, I'll be 51. When you're 39, I'll be 61. When you're 49, I'll be 71 and when you're 59, I'll probably be dead, and you'll be alone." Anthony replied softly, "Age means no difference to me. I don't care what other people think. I love you. I know this because I can't stop thinking of you all day, every day. I get butterflies when I see you come to the book club. I hold my head up high and smile everywhere I go, because of you."

sylouette
November 26th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Sylita looked into his eyes. Anthony drew her close and kissed her lips softly. She knew how she felt but was afraid to say. She knew she found herself thinking about him every day, all day too. Her eyes closed as his lips pressed against hers.

Sylita tried to pull herself away because she knew this couldn't be right. She put her head down and pushed gently on his chest to try and draw herself away but Anthony wouldn't let her. He wrapped one arm around her back and held her tight against him. He used his other hand to raise her chin up so that their eyes were meeting again. She could feel his breath on her face as he whispered, "I love you, Sylita". She could feel herself becoming aroused by his warmth and the closeness of his body. She felt his manliness up against her. Her nipples became erect against his chest. She swallowed hard and quietly gasped. "I gotta go, Anthony." He placed his hand behind her head, pulling her up as he leaned down to kiss her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as did she. They passionately kissed for what seemed to be forever. Sylita didn't want it to end and wouldn't stop. She would let him go first.

Mr. Hyde
November 26th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I like it so far. Please write more.

sylouette
November 27th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Sylita looked into his eyes. Anthony drew her close and kissed her lips softly. She knew how she felt but was afraid to say. She knew she found herself thinking about him every day, all day too. Her eyes closed as his lips pressed against hers.

Sylita tried to pull herself away because she knew this couldn't be right. She put her head down and pushed gently on his chest to try and draw herself away but Anthony wouldn't let her. He wrapped one arm around her back and held her tight against him. He used his other hand to raise her chin up so that their eyes were meeting again. She could feel his breath on her face as he whispered, "I love you, Sylita". She could feel herself becoming aroused by his warmth and the closeness of his body. She felt his manliness up against her. Her nipples became erect against his chest. She swallowed hard and quietly gasped. "I gotta go, Anthony." He placed his hand behind her head, pulling her up as he leaned down to kiss her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as did she. They passionately kissed for what seemed to be forever. Sylita didn't want it to end and wouldn't stop. She would let him go first.

Anthony stopped kissing her, yet Sylita stood there still with her head up towards him but kept her eyes closed. After a moment she opened them to see him smiling down at her. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't want to, but I have to." She couldn't pull herself away. Tears began to fill her eyes knowing she had to walk away from him and knowing the reality she had to return to. She knew she'd see him again the next day but it wasn't enough. "Please don't cry." Sylita tried pulling herself together and finally said, "I'm okay (pausing momentarily) I'm okay." She turned to pick up her things and leave. As she was walking toward the door, she tripped over a crease in the carpeting of the library and dropped her purse which spilled out all her belongings. Anthony rushed over to help her. "My God, I'm such a clutz", Sylita said blushing. He helped her gather all her belongings and she shoved everything back in her purse. He held her hand and helped her stand. "Umm, okay...okay...I'm going to go now. She smiled at him but he could see it was forced. "I love you, Sylita." Sylita turned quickly and ran out the door. Her mind hearing the echo of those words over and over again.

sylouette
November 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Sylita got into her car and could see Anthony watching her through the glass door of the library. As she drove away, she felt her emotions take over and began crying uncontrollably. His eyes, his lips, his touch, his kiss were stirring in her head. Her eyes became blurred from her tears. Her foot layed heavily on the gas pedal as she drove through town well over the speed limit.

Sylita didn't see the stop sign before her. Nor did she see the semi truck coming from her right. Nor did she know that Anthony could still see her from the distance.

Mr. Hyde
November 28th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Oh nonono, she can't be hit by the semi! What would happen to them if she was!?

PerVirtuous
November 28th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Oh nonono, she can't be hit by the semi! What would happen to them if she was!?

Ahhhh, don't worry. She seems the type who could make friends in the hospital very easily.

Ibelsd
November 29th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Something about it feels forced. The words, for something so emotionally driven, are too plastic. Loosen up. You're holding back.

sylouette
December 18th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Sylita didn't see the stop sign before her. Nor did she see the semi truck coming from her right. Nor did she know that Anthony could still see her from the distance.

Anthony threw open the doors of the library running as fast as he could hoping to somehow stop what the invedible was about to happen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

SYLITAAAAA!!!"

The semi driver slammed on his breaks turning his wheel away from Sylita's car but couldn't stop the impact. He hit the passenger side of Sylita's 1995 Taurus pushing her about a block down the street before coming to a complete stop. Smoke was steaming out of Sylitas hood of her car. Anthony could see no movement from within. He ran as quickly as he could to her. The semi-driver jumped out of his truck to the driver's window of Sylita's car.

She laid there. Her front window smashed. Glass all over her. The passenger side of her car smashed inward but not into her. She had blood covering her entire face, hands, neck, chest, clothes. "Miss! Can you hear me?" The semi-driver asked. Anthony raced up to the window. "Sylita! Sylita!" He turned to the semi-driver yelling, "What the f*ck! Why couldn't you stop! Why couldn't you do something! Call 911! What the f*ck are you standing here for?!

"Hey Dude, I tried! She shot right out in front of me!" The semi-driver ran to the gas station to call for help. Anthony's attention drew back to Sylita.

Tears filled his eyes. He touched her pale cheek and her red lips that he just kissed only moments earlier. He wiped the blood away from her eyes and drew himself close to her, kissing her bloodied lips. "I love you Sylita. Please don't die. Please stay here for 'us'. Sylita's eyes opened halfway. She tried to say what she hadn't before. "Anthony..I...." Her energy was lost. She closed her eyes again.

The ambulance, fire engines, police officers all rolled in at once. Sirens soaring. It wasn't long before they pulled Sylita out of the wreckage. "Where are you taking her?" Anthony asked. "She'll be at the Dixon Hospital", the officer replied. The ambulance raced away to the emergency room.

Anthony stood on the corner watching the ambulance drive away. The semi-driver walked up next to Anthony. "Look, I'm really sorry, but I tried everything I could to stop. My name is Eric. I gave the officer all my information but here's my phone number. Would you contact me and let me know how she is?"

Anthony took the paper with Eric's number written on it into his bloodied hands. He was speechless. Eric walked back to his truck and drove away.

Mr. Hyde
December 19th, 2005, 07:19 AM
:skips around:

She didn't die! YAAAAAAY

keep it up please.

PerVirtuous
December 20th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Oh, oh! I see a love triangle with Eric!

Mr. Hyde
December 20th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Oh, oh! I see a love triangle with Eric!
I think the biggest twist will be who falls in love with him. ;)

PerVirtuous
December 24th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Eric's not my type, if that's what you are suggesting. So far, I like the stripper.

sylouette
December 24th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Eric's not my type, if that's what you are suggesting. So far, I like the stripper.

Anthony looked down at the ground....walked slowly back to the library. When he arrived, he walked into the library bathroom. He had the sudden desire to undress.

hehehe

PerVirtuous
December 24th, 2005, 12:19 PM
But, things change...

Mr. Hyde
December 24th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Anthony looked down at the ground....walked slowly back to the library. When he arrived, he walked into the library bathroom. He had the sudden desire to undress.

hehehe

Wait wait wait. Now, people use the bathroom. NO ONE uses the literary criticisms area....and that's Public.

sylouette
December 28th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Anthony took the paper with Eric's number written on it into his bloodied hands. He was speechless. Eric walked back to his truck and drove away.

Anthony watched as Eric's truck disappeared into the distance. He turned and ran to his car. He needed to get to the E.R. to see how Sylita was doing.

The emergency room was filled. Anthony walked up to the nurse's station and inquired about Sylita. The nurse told him that she was in room 6. "You'll need to wash that blood off of you before entering the emergency department. You can use the bathroom over there." Andrew walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He could see his hands and face smeared with dried blood. He didn't want to wash it because he knew it was hers but he knew he had to in order to see her again. As he washed himself, he watched as the red water ran down the drain. He dried his face and hands and returned to the nurse's station.

The nurse buzzed the e.r. door open for Anthony and he walked quickly to room 6. As he stood at the doorway, he saw her. She laid there with bruises all over her face. The blood had been cleaned from her face. He walked up to the bed and pulled a chair closer and sat down next to her. Anthony caressed Sylita's face. It was soft as rose pedals.

A nurse entered the room and asked him "Are you her husband?" Anthony replied, "No, I'm a very close friend of hers." "Well, her husband should be here any moment, I'll be happy to fill both of you in at the same time as to her condition." Anthony stood up and said, "Ummm, well, her husband doesn't know me so if you wouldn't mind filling me in now and I"ll come back after he's gone." The nurse went on to tell Anthony that Sylita was going to be okay. "You'd think she was surrounded by Angels or something during that accident because all she came out with was bruised ribs and abrasions." Anthony replied with a smile, "Yeah? that's great! I guess Angels look after each other." The nurse smiled at Anthony and walked away.

Anthony turned to Sylita. He brought his lips close to hers to kiss her. He could feel her soft breathing on his lips. He kissed her gently and then whispered into her ear..."I love you, my Angel".

zephyr999
January 1st, 2006, 03:53 AM
pretty much melodramatic! isnt there something in here that suggests a personal element in this?well..there's definitly something you are holding back!

sylouette
January 2nd, 2006, 08:46 PM
Anthony turned to Sylita. He brought his lips close to hers to kiss her. He could feel her soft breathing on his lips. He kissed her gently and then whispered into her ear..."I love you, my Angel".

He turned away to leave and as he was walking out the door, "Anthony", he heard in a soft tone. He turned to Sylita. She laid there with her eyes upon him. "Anthony, I love you too". He walked over to her and bent over to kiss her lips. "Please don't go." "I have to, baby...your husband is on his way." Sylita held Anthony's hand and said "I don't care. I want you to stay. Please...please stay."

Anthony looked into her eyes, "Sylita, I don't think this is the time or place for him to meet me. I'll be back....as soon as he leaves, okay?" He slowly released his hand from hers and walked backwards towards the door. "I'll be back, I promise." She silently watched him disappear out the door. Her eyes teared up. She knew what she had to do. She drifted back to sleep.

"Sylita.......Sylita!" She felt herself being shook awake. Andre stood above her looking down at her. "How ya feelin'? Damn, Syl, you almost got yourself killed! Guess we wouldn't have had to worry about divorce lawyers, huh?", he said laughing. Sylita just looked up at him speechless. "Oh, I was just kidding! So, the car got pretty trashed I guess."

"Andre. I'm not coming home," Sylita said in a weak voice. Andre sat down and asked "There is another man, isn't there?" "Yes, Andre, there is. There is now." Andre stood up and paced the hospital room floor back and forth. "What's his name? Do I know him? When did THIS start?" F*CK, I knew it! I f*uckin (note spelling) ;) knew it!"

"Andre, I'm not giving you any of that information except that no, you don't know him, and this started after I made the decision to divorce you. It is not the reason I am divorcing you."

At that moment, the same nurse walked into the room. "Well, I see your friend standing in the parking lot. Does he know that you're allowed to have more than one visitor?" Sylita felt her chest tighten. Her eyes widened as Andre pierced at her. "What friend?" Andre looked at the nurse, "What friend?" "Why the gentleman that was just here," the nurse replied pointing her pen down to the floor.

Andre looked at Sylita's worried face and nearly ran out of the room.

"Please stop him....please. He'll try to hurt him...please please!"

The nurse scurried out of the room. Moments later, another man walked to the door and knocked. "Uhh, can I come in?" Sylita looked at him with still a worried look on her face. "Who are you?"

"My name is Eric. I was the truck driver that hit you."