PDA

View Full Version : Community advice, eh?

sylouette
November 16th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Okay, let's try this out...in reference to body lotions

Coconut oil or Jasmine vanilla?

Snoop
November 16th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Okay, let's try this out...in reference to body lotions

Coconut oil or Jasmine vanilla?Coconut.

Jamie
November 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
I am with Snoop on this one.

Zhavric
November 16th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Whichever one has the milder scent. There is DEFINATELY too much of a good thing when it comes to aromas eminating from the body.

CC
November 16th, 2005, 11:13 AM
sweat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:O)

mrmeepers
November 16th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I go with soap, it smells decent and you can't knock out innocent victims by using too much.

sylouette
November 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Oh no, no, no, we're talking a mild, mild scent. So much so that you have to actually put your face up to the skin to smell a light aroma of it.

CC....the sweat comes later.;)

Mr. Hyde
November 16th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Coconut definitely.

It's like being near your own tropical island. Alone, just the two of you. Isolated from the rest of the world in each other's presence. It sets a nice mood.

tinkerbell
November 17th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Are you planning on corrupting oour seet Clive with these fruity potions?

sylouette
November 17th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Are you planning on corrupting oour sweet Clive with these fruity potions?

:lol: Oh no...I've got someone much better in mind...besides, I think Clive is too scared to meet for coffee, he keeps avoiding me! :lol:

That's okay, Clive, if you're too nervous to talk during coffee....we can each bring a lap top and chat in the pub!

oh god, that is just too funny!

Slipnish
November 18th, 2005, 10:57 AM
hate cocoanut. go for vanilla.

Dionysus
November 20th, 2005, 09:56 PM
hate cocoanut. go for vanilla.I absolutely agree.

mrs_innocent
November 20th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I, on the other hand, hate vanilla. Maybe the jasmine will help it a bit, though. Coconut's a strong scent... but sweet at the same time, and tropical.
Of course, my favorite is white tea and ginger...both strong scents. So, I'm pretty much useless. :lol:

sylouette
November 21st, 2005, 07:03 AM
Innocent, you're NEVER useless! ;)

The jasmine definitely helps in combination with the vanilla. I'm not much of a vanilla lover myself (by itself), but mixing it with something else, enhances the aroma mildly. For example, try making chocolate chip cookies without vanilla...the vanilla definitely is an improvement to the mixer.

Coconut in combination with a woman's body musk is a very erotic combination....don't knock it before you try it gentlemen.

PerVirtuous
November 21st, 2005, 02:00 PM
Innocent, you're NEVER useless! ;)

The jasmine definitely helps in combination with the vanilla. I'm not much of a vanilla lover myself (by itself), but mixing it with something else, enhances the aroma mildly. For example, try making chocolate chip cookies without vanilla...the vanilla definitely is an improvement to the mixer.

Coconut in combination with a woman's body musk is a very erotic combination....don't knock it before you try it gentlemen.

I do not understand. If I love someone they could shovel **** and I would still want to hug and be affectionate, even before the shower. As for doin' the wild thing, I don't want to smell anything but them. I don't wanna be doin' no flowers, vegetables, trees, small rodents, or spice racks. I want woman, and only woman. Maybe I am the exception. My experience is that no matter what they smell like, I love it. It's organic.

sylouette
November 22nd, 2005, 04:49 AM
I do not understand. If I love someone they could shovel **** and I would still want to hug and be affectionate, even before the shower. As for doin' the wild thing, I don't want to smell anything but them. I don't wanna be doin' no flowers, vegetables, trees, small rodents, or spice racks. I want woman, and only woman. Maybe I am the exception. My experience is that no matter what they smell like, I love it. It's organic.

Perv, personally....I want the essence of my womanliness to be enhanced and I feel that flowers, vegetables, trees, small rodents, or spice racks can help with that. :lol:

Just as vanilla enhances the tast of chocolate chip cookies....you don't know it's there, but without it, it's not the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie.

PerVirtuous
November 22nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Perv, personally....I want the essence of my womanliness to be enhanced and I feel that flowers, vegetables, trees, small rodents, or spice racks can help with that. :lol:

Just as vanilla enhances the tast of chocolate chip cookies....you don't know it's there, but without it, it's not the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie.

If you can put it on in quantities that are unnoticeable but enhance the experience, then you win! Just don't tell me.