PDA

View Full Version : New guy...blah, blah

Theophage
March 16th, 2006, 11:58 AM
That's really it. I'll be updating my profile later in case you're intensely curious as to what I'm interested in. I was told about this place by Zhavric, so hopefully that won't count as a strike against me already :)

I don't post much unless there is something of particular interest to me, and I don't really like to jump into a thread (or even read one) that's already a million posts long. One thing I do (almost obsessively) is check up on threads that I've posted in to see who replies to me. It always disappoints me a little to either not be responded to, or for that thread to fall off the page. Oh well, don't cry for me too much... :no:

I also take emails if anyone wants to talk about stuff outside of the board. I'm not the most relliable person to get back to you timely, but you know how it is.

Thanks for your time,

Theophage
March 16th, 2006, 12:05 PM
BTW, how do I get that little atheist sign up there next to the fact that I'm male? I searched the UserCP for it and found nothing...

[Edited to add:]

Thanks Nanderson!

Apokalupsis
March 16th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Welcome Theo! :)

However, considering that Zhav did indeed refer you, I'm afraid you do start in "the hole". After all, Zhav's the biggest "hole" here.

j/k We are happy to have you here and we look foward to your involvement in our debates here. However, Zhav is still a "hole".

CliveStaples
March 16th, 2006, 12:49 PM
However, considering that Zhav did indeed refer you, I'm afraid you do start in "the hole". After all, Zhav's the biggest "hole" here.

*snort*

j/k

Oh, I getcha. Just kidding, *wink* *wink*.

We are happy to have you here and we look foward to your involvement in our debates here.

FRESH MEAT!!!

However, Zhav is still a "hole".

bwahaha, it's funny cos it's true.

Zhavric
March 16th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Welcome to ODN. Hope you like it here. Get ten posts under your belt so you can use the vbpager. I had to save you from FC.com, the "wine in a box" of debate sites.

southernbelle
March 16th, 2006, 01:53 PM
poor Zhav! Wait! Did I just take up for Zhav??? Oh no...I must be getting sick..got to...get...to...hospital! Welcome....theo!

Mr. Hyde
March 16th, 2006, 02:00 PM
That's really it. I'll be updating my profile later in case you're intensely curious as to what I'm interested in. I was told about this place by Zhavric, so hopefully that won't count as a strike against me already :)

I don't post much unless there is something of particular interest to me, and I don't really like to jump into a thread (or even read one) that's already a million posts long. One thing I do (almost obsessively) is check up on threads that I've posted in to see who replies to me. It always disappoints me a little to either not be responded to, or for that thread to fall off the page. Oh well, don't cry for me too much... :no:

I also take emails if anyone wants to talk about stuff outside of the board. I'm not the most relliable person to get back to you timely, but you know how it is.

Thanks for your time,

Theophage, welcome to ODN.

Do yer best and we be keepin and even keel, ARRRG!

*eherm* Not the 19 yet, anyways.

sylouette
March 16th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Welcome to ODN. Hope you like it here. Get ten posts under your belt so you can use the vbpager. I had to save you from FC.com, the "wine in a box" of debate sites.

AHA! Now I see how you're gettin' those rep points! :lol:

Anyway, welcome to ODN, Theo. Most everyone Zhav has brought in hates him now. *snicker*

Snoop
March 16th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Theophus is a cool name - Theophage :dunno:

Welcome and may you blossom into a robust debator.

Theophage
March 16th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Howdy Snoop,

Theophage = "God Eater"

Thus the sig...

sylouette
March 16th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Welcome and may you blossom into a robust debator.

Yep. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone! :lol:

Oh damnit! I just broke a nail!

HappyLady
March 17th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Telling people you know Zhav....bad.

I have now already stereotyped you as a Zhav clone, not quite as annoying as the original, but still annoying. Don't you love stereotypes? :tup:

I'm just kidding about all that. I was actually looking forward to a pudding encounter with Zhav and some girls here I like this summer. If you stick around long enough, maybe you can get a piece of that action, since our expectations of Zhav keeping up are pretty low. :tdown:

Just what we need...another atheist. :wtf:

Okay, okay. I can't help it. I have spring fever. It makes me like a cat in heat. Touchy...yet feely. This is a fun place. We all love each other. Even Zhav! If you stick around, you'll get many green boxes. I can just tell. :)

Slipnish
March 17th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Welcome.

That truly is an original monniker. I hope you come to enjoy your time on ODN as much as the regs all do...

Glad to have you aboard.

Theophage
March 17th, 2006, 02:23 PM
There are one or two other Theophages circling around the net, but I seem to be the most prolific one. I am rather open about my offline self, so chances are if you run across a net reference to a Theophage it will mention my real name and/or my residence in Tucson.