PDA

View Full Version : Many people told me to indroduce myself so...

Vulcan
April 17th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Hi!:P

:craz:

Morgan
April 17th, 2006, 03:22 PM
you will quickly learn that the people here are always ready to correct you and make you feel foolish best if you leave now.

KevinBrowning
April 17th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Vulcan. Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself. "Hi" doesn't say much. I'd recommend judging the site by your own experience, and not let Morgan's negativity discourage you.

Mr. Hyde
April 17th, 2006, 03:57 PM
you will quickly learn that the people here are always ready to correct you and make you feel foolish best if you leave now.
And yet, there's something irresistable about us that keeps you here. ;)

Welcome Vulcan. Enjoy your stay.

Snoop
April 17th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Hi!:P

:craz:Weak intro - Morgan was right - we will be quick to judge. But Hyde was right too - you still come back to see what we say even if your feelings get hurt.

P.S. Who are the "many people" you were referring to? You mean you have advisors?

fatuitous
April 17th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Hello, I am new also. Disregard Morgan, he is a grouch.

P.S. Is that you as a kid snoop?

Snoop
April 17th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Hello, I am new also. Disregard Morgan, he is a grouch.

P.S. Is that you as a kid snoop?My Avatar is my son in 1980. My profile pic is my daughter (same year).

FruitandNut
April 17th, 2006, 05:06 PM
fatuitous - No, Snoop has found 'l'elixir de vie', another sip and he will be in a diaper/nappy.

sylouette
April 17th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Welcome Vulcan and Fatu

southernbelle
April 17th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Welcome people!!!!

Turtleflipper
April 18th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Bring the pain! I release ink when threatened so even if you win, you'll have so much laundry to do! So MUCH!

sylouette
April 18th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Bring the pain! I release ink when threatened so even if you win, you'll have so much laundry to do! So MUCH!

Funny you mention that....the other day I was driving down the road and saw two HUGE ugly ass turtles in the middle of the road and was afraid they'd get ran over......so I stopped, got out of the car and used my jacket to pick them up and put them onto the side of the road.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! THEY PEE'D ON ME!!! AND THE STENCH WAS HORRIBLE!!!

That's the thanks I got for saving the little f*cker's lives!

CC
April 19th, 2006, 08:17 AM
No good deed goes unpunished.........:lol: .......:O)

Vulcan
April 19th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Well more about me... I'm addicted to Lord Of The Rings, Spanish, Computers, Badgers, and other random stuff.

southernbelle
April 24th, 2006, 06:04 PM
badgers????

Snoop
April 24th, 2006, 06:23 PM
badgers????Maybe from Wisconsin?

FruitandNut
April 24th, 2006, 10:04 PM
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! THEY PEE'D ON ME!!! AND THE STENCH WAS HORRIBLE!!!

DON'T YOU WORRY SYL, YOU WILL GET YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN - I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT THEY HAVE SCENTED POWER SHOWERS :lol: