PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Ryan
July 7th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Hello, I thought I'd introduce myself :)
I am Ryan, and I'm from Wales.
I really enjoy debating, as I find it improves my english vocabulary.
Even today, I watched the World Young Debate Championships, which are held in Wales this year, where countries worldwide join to debate against eachother in this contest.

Other than this, I enjoy acting, art, music and running :) Hey everyone!

Mr. Hyde
July 7th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Welcome to ODN.

sylouette
July 7th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Welcome

KevinBrowning
July 7th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Hey Ryan, welcome and thanks for an interesting introduction. What sort of music do you like?

Ryan
July 8th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Thanks! Well hmm, music... I really really love The Veronicas at the moment :) but I do like a variety. I sometimes listen to RCHP, and The Strokes, and the next minute I'm listening to something of a completly different genre, lol :)

CliveStaples
July 8th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Welcome to ODN, welshie.

Can you give the definition of the Law of Demand without looking it up?

Ryan
July 8th, 2006, 02:42 AM
omg uhm the Law of Demand...no idea :S! I think I kinda know that as something increases, the other decreases I heard somewhere...but other than that I'm clueless, and even thats probably wrong . lol

FruitandNut
July 8th, 2006, 08:12 AM
omg uhm the Law of Demand...no idea :S! I think I kinda know that as something increases, the other decreases I heard somewhere...but other than that I'm clueless, and even thats probably wrong . lol

Yeh, you are in the right zone of ops. It is one of those laws of inverse proportionality. Clive likes to flex his expensive education from time-to-time. ;)

GoldPhoenix
July 8th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Good posting, Ryan.