PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

jillian
August 21st, 2006, 12:15 PM
Hi all--

I just joined the forum. My name is Jillian...well lol not really, that's my online name for any forums I join. I'm of the cautious variety that doesn't believe in giving personal info out in cyber space. ;)

I'm a 31yo homemaker...just need to have an informed discussion occasionally and I thought this looked like a good place to do that.

I look forward to posting and getting to know everyone...:)

Castle
August 21st, 2006, 12:17 PM
Welcome to ODN:)

Apokalupsis
August 21st, 2006, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the "battleground" Jillian...armor up! ;)

MindTrap028
August 21st, 2006, 02:52 PM
This is your kindly mind trap speaking. I hope you enjoy your flight here on ODN airways. We are expecting some unexpected turbulence, so please keep your seatbelt on at all times. Talking is strictly prohibited, except in the event of an actual conversation. If a conversation does arise, do not worry. Oxygen masks will drop from your over head compartment, which you should promptly place over you mouth and nose. This will help prevent the infiltration of opposing viewpoints, into your respiratory system. We do not cancel launch times of any viewpoint put to flight. However because of limited runways of truth, many will actually crash, and burn. There is no cause of alarm as those flights are commonly filled with "Straw Men". Finally there is no clear exist for ODN. Once you come aboard, only years of therapy, excessive drinking, and countless nights of sleeplessness and crying will help ease the addiction. When all else fails take a heavy dose of denial, and resume your sitting position.
Thank you for choosing ODN. Enjoy your stay.
O yea..
and
"WELCOME TO THE THUNDER DOME!!"

Perkis
August 21st, 2006, 04:08 PM
Welcome, and enjoy the debating.

sylouette
August 21st, 2006, 09:36 PM
Welcome to ODN Jillian. I must warn you though...this can become an addiction. I kid you not.

GoldPhoenix
August 22nd, 2006, 12:19 PM
Welcome aboard.

mrs_innocent
August 23rd, 2006, 05:33 AM
Welcome! :)

Ibelsd
August 23rd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Forget welcome. Just prove yourself and everything else will follow.

Bessa
September 17th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Enjoy! This is a great place! And yes, be prepared to be addicted is right.