PDA

View Full Version : What was it?

Snoop
September 20th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Any theories on what the object was in this picture?

Hale said that the mysterious objects all probably came from the shuttle, and that his best guest is that one piece was probably an orange plastic filler placed in between the tiles that protect the shuttle from the blasting heat of re-entry. He said another object appeared to a garbage bag.

The other pieces were described by Jett as two rings and a piece of foil.

Hale said they were nothing to worry about: "Sorry, we're being a litterbug here."

I swear it looks like a speck of dust on my computer screen:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2006-09/25480366.jpg

A dark object was recorded on a camera in the payload bay of space shuttle Atlantis early Tuesday. The object, highlighted by NASA TV, is located in the center of the top third of the screen and NASA officials are not sure what it is
(NASA TV)
Sep 19, 2006

Photo gallery: Atlantis STS-115 in space (http://email.chicagotribune.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/h8gF0JjeZz0Iui0Hscu0EB)

FruitandNut
September 20th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Depends on what the background is (if the bay is open). If it is of earth, it could be an aeroplane. If the sun is 'behind' the shuttle it could be the shuttle's shadow. If the shuttle bay is closed, well it could even be a good ol' American fly.

NFL lover
November 8th, 2006, 10:24 AM
haha... its a bird its a plane, its a spaceship here to distract us while they steal your wallets

Turtleflipper
November 8th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I'd imagine it's some kind of micro-asteriod

wanxtrmBANNED
November 8th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I know I know its a fake photo taken in a lab at walmart!

(i have a conspiracy and it involves wal-mart, this company is trying to brain wash all american females!)

Trendem
November 10th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Huh? All I see is a white circle on the top of the photo. Is that supposed to be the "dark object"? And how is it a conspiracy?

Snoop
November 11th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Huh? All I see is a white circle on the top of the photo. Is that supposed to be the "dark object"? And how is it a conspiracy?
The dark object is a speck on the bright circle.

Trendem
November 12th, 2006, 05:42 AM
And what is the white circle? The moon?

Snoop
November 12th, 2006, 11:57 AM
And what is the white circle? The moon?
The white circle is a highlighted area outside the shuttle - not the moon.

xB3ngALidiVaX
November 22nd, 2006, 01:27 PM
:undecided: :huh: o....i thought it was the moon too....well i feel slow.:huh: :undecided:

sylouette
December 8th, 2006, 03:05 AM
:undecided: :huh: o....i thought it was the moon too....well i feel slow.:huh: :undecided:

Don't feel bad.....I think the majority of people did at first.

Snoop, I thought it was a speck of dust on my computer screen. :blush:

Stealth
December 11th, 2006, 05:29 AM
It was aliens. We're all gonna die.

southernbelle
December 11th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Mom? Dad? ~~~are you coming back to get me?~~~I don't wanna go home!!~~~

Harrison383
December 14th, 2006, 05:33 AM
THAT's where I left my keys.

Been searching for those suckers for an hour now.

HappyLady
December 15th, 2006, 01:19 PM
It is so obvious that it's Santa Claus. If you enlarge it a bit, you can even see each tiny reindeer. And if you tell my kids differently, I'm coming to get you.

noman
March 12th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Isnt it amazing how in the 70s and 80s every body saw ufos and in modern day when we carry cameras on our cell phones and video cameras in our pockets the best we can get is a smudge of dirt on the lens
Those damn aliens just keep staying one step ahead of us.

FruitandNut
March 13th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Yes, perhaps the 'alien' scouting fleet didn't like what they saw and have decided to give us humans a wide berth - sensible them! :sly:

I lived in Bristol, UK during the 60s and 70s and just down the road was an area that included Warminster that was awash with UFO sightings. The coincidence is that it was also the home of a lot of military goings on.

UFOs (http://web.singnet.com.sg/~tonym/ufos.html)
BBC - Wiltshire - Moonraking - UFOs (http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/moonraking/spooky_ufo.shtml)

ps. I too have seen some 'weird stuff' in the sky.

noman
March 13th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Are you suggesting that the english army are actually aliens?

shinguru9
March 13th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Are you suggesting that the english army are actually aliens?

Holy Crap. That actualy makes sense. After all, the english army is a part of one huge abnormality in the human race: the British.

Not only do they talk differently than any other human race, but they drink this mysterious substance that was somehow manipulated from the essence of life: tea. No human drinks as much tea as these "humans" do. Tea, is such a horrible substance, the distortion of the esssence of life, water. No human could distort such a pure, innocent substance as water into this dark, forbidding, sinful substance known as "tea." Hehe. "The poison that will destory us all" is more like it.

Only aliens can have the arrogance to distort the living source of life. But they also incredibly powerful; no humans in the history of the earth has ever been able to conquer the world as these aliens have. In fact, the British have once occupied parts of Africa, Europe, and America. At one point in history these aliens almost conquered the world.

Let's stop these aliens. Their next plan is to poison every human into drirnking tea and take away all the living water of this planet. We must protect WEuhe;aron, the living source of water for this planet, the One who makes H20, from the cruel yet powerful hands of these aliens. Let us stop polluting ourselves. Let's stop drinking tea.

noman
March 13th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Even worse they prefer their pies cold and their beer warm Thats just not right.

FruitandNut
March 14th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Perhaps the USAF are also aliens then: ref. the 'Bentwaters UFO'! Britain's own 'Roswell Incident'.

Rendlesham Forest Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_Incident)