PDA

View Full Version : -poke-

Drack
March 30th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Hey. I'm peeking around, I am a senior at a public high school in California, and am planning to major in philosophy. So, I guess this can help me get to the point, right?

So, yeah. I'm here for debates and stuff to challange my thinking process and intelligence.

Slipnish
March 30th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the slice of the Internet we call ODN. Stop procrastinating and jump in somewhere...

wanxtrmBANNED
March 30th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Intelligence?

Where?

Welcome and have fun!

Castle
March 31st, 2007, 07:34 AM
Welcome. Feel free to jump right in anywhere that looks interesting.

Drack
March 31st, 2007, 07:40 AM
-poke-

Yup. I'll jump in a topic when I feel like it. Today I promised to help my friend with her site.

sylouette
March 31st, 2007, 07:59 PM
Welcome to ODN!

Mr. Hyde
April 1st, 2007, 12:11 PM
Welcome to ODN.

Dr. Gonzo
April 1st, 2007, 12:39 PM
I wouldn't major in philosophy if I were you. Although Schopenhauer would say that life is a sorry business and that you should spend it reflecting upon it...but I don't buy it.

What kind of philosophy are you interested in? When I'm not reading and writing about economics and libertarianism I voraciously read all sorts of philosophy...right now I'm working on Wittgenstein and some neo-Kantians, but I could probably discuss all of the major figures with you.

laffytaffy101
April 2nd, 2007, 01:57 PM
hey....welcome to ODN and hope you can get your point across if you dont just keep on debating till they understand on what your want them to.....but dont get to caught up in oyour self though like i have once or twice then you dont know what your going to say. just have fun and hope you make new friends.

KevinBrowning
May 3rd, 2007, 11:04 PM
Welcome.