Conversation Between GoldPhoenix and Dionysus

83 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, it's pretty amazing... It's clear that he does not have a reasonable argument, so I'll just continue clubbing him over the head until I get bored.
  2. I love how you asked Khan not to use ill-defined words in supporting his premise, then he goes on to START HIS POST WITH ONE:

"enlivens"

WTF??
  3. lol, nice. The Jar Jar part was excellent.
  4. I'm okay. Life is absurdly complicated and the amount of work I have to do is fairly amazing. But, I'm moving along through life... *sigh* Oh, I'll be quite delighted when I have my undergraduate degree finished...
  5. Not bad. Just getting my legs under me, but all's well. How about you?
  6. Ah, indeed. I was just curious, because I hadn't noticed for a while now. I suppose now that you're divorced there's no reason to care. Which reminds me, how's life going?
  7. A couple weeks ago or so. I figured I ought to get credit for my own work, knowumsayin'?
  8. Hey, when did you merge your GodlessPagan account into your Dionysus account?
  9. lol Just trying to play up the part
  10. You're a tool for not telling me that you created a House social group, and you should add me to it (because it appears to be an invitation only group).
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 83
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast