Conversation Between Apokalupsis and Will W

7 Visitor Messages

1. logos.com. Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
  2. As far as having a vast knowledge of the Bible...I don't think that's true. I just have a vast arsenal of resources at my disposal. I'd be "blind" without them I think. lol

I use a Bible Study program called Logos (www.logos.com) to study and to use during debates. I can't recommend it high enough, best tool I've ever found, I love it and have been using it for about 3 years now I think.
  3. re: fellowship, reading the Bible...I don't do as much as I should or would like. But it's sort of a "resolution" I've made with myself to do better in these areas as no matter how much we do, I think we can always do better. Right now I host a weekly Bible study at my house, though I don't always lead it. We cover what was learned via the sermon (this is popular in many non-denominational churches...they are often called "Life-Groups" and they are where the real fellowship takes place) or tackle issues that people have an interest in (How does the OT apply to Christians today? What will the end times be like? How do we know the Bible is from God? What is the function and purpose of prayer? etc...). In addition, my wife and I have a couples devotional we go through.

And yes, that's my son Sawyer, now 7, in the photo. I change up the personal pic every now and again to give equal time to my daughter.
  4. I really admire your vast knowledge of the Bible and is that your son in the profile pic?
  5. What do u do as a non-denominational Christian, in terms of reading the Bible, having fellowship with other Christians, etc.?
  6. lol no. A lot of people, but never Simon.
  7. Have people told u that u look like Simon Cowell mate?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7