Conversation Between MindTrap028 and southernbelle

229 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. Hahaha I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I'm doing pretty well. Wanted to pop by and check up with everyone.
  2. Whaaat!? How have you been?? By the way, the kids are fine.. I see I left that question hanging 4 years ago *L*, and I am still working on that house, though we are living in it now. It really is great to hear from you, even from the great beyond
  3. Hello from the great beyond
  4. Things are alright. I hate where we are living..but, there's not much I can do about that. Lol. How are the kiddies?
  5. Doing really well. We purchased a new house, and I have been working on it the past few weeks so we can move in. I'll try and send some pictures when we are done. how are things going for you?
  6. You blinked! What'd I tell you about that?? LOL...How's it going?
  7. Hey, you stopped by and I missed it :(
  8. Aw, ya'll should totally go! And I HAVE to see a picture of the whole family dressed as pirates! I know that will be absolutely adorable! We are doing good...in the process of moving. That's always a bit stressful. esp for the little one. She'll be 9 in Nov, and this is the first move, where she's really aware of what's going on. It's been hard for her cause she's leaving friends, and her school. We keep telling her that she'll make new friends and like her new school and teacher...but, it's still hard when you're that age.
  9. oops double post
  10. Yea, I have a lot of irons in the fire. I had no doubt the latest would be gorgeous... but what was a surprise was that she appears to be keeping her blue eyes. (Like her daddy). We are really excited about the business and we had a few breakthroughs recently that are very exciting and could provide some very steady work. O and the heat!.. geez, there are heat advisories until 7:00-8:00 at night!? They say the lows at night are in the upper 80's, it is CRAZY hot. I have been blessed because most of my work of late has been inside, but next week I will be in it.
    I hope things are going well with you, enjoying the weather more at home now that you have been back in the big easy to enjoy I bet. O, there is a Renaissance fair we are thinking of going to. Apparently they have a pirate day So we have been pricing family costumes. We are still debating it, but we are going to try to go. The girls are excited. John... no so much.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 229
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast