Conversation Between MindTrap028 and eye4magic

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. No problem. I don't alway rep, but when I do I really mean it
  2. Thanks for the reps MT.
  3. thanks for the rep
  4. Thank you
  5. Thanks MT, Hope you're feeling better.
  6. Thanks for your interest and prayers, it's nice to talk a bit about it, if only to get a very foggy picture a bit more clear. I was so warn out from working all day and then vomiting all night, then with drugs. There was a whirlwind where I was happy to have my mother there. I ordered (read as suggested) that my wife stay home with kids. So that worked out well. I did get the impression that some of the Dr's had disagreements with how things progressed. I am not sure why, I thought it was all handled well. I think there was a change that I was going to go home with a different diagnosis, until I started having extreme pain in my back area through strong pain killers.
  7. yes, that is where they poke a hole in your tummy stick a probe, a light and then pull/cut (whatever) it out.
    they were finished in like 20 min that part when really well. Though I don't remember any of it. They let me keep the stones, because I was adamant about that. I mean, if I finally find my marbles I don't want to lose them again. they were huge, and about 5 of them I only got 3.
  8. Did you have an laparoscopic gallbladder removal?
  9. My tummy hurts The poked holes in me, and pulled out what a layman like me would call "My guts". Then they gave me hallucinogenic pain medication, so that when I close my eyes I see things.. strange things man.m (yes, I'm a big baby and I said that a little whinny)
  10. Hi MT

How are you doing? Is everything OK?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast