Conversation Between DonAthos and GoldPhoenix

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Holy **** man. Welcome back. Stay for a while this time.
  2. Oh, sorry. I'm kind of bad about all that kind of thing. I don't really IM.
  3. lol, I don't think you replied. Do you do any kind of IMing?
  4. It's good to have you back, Don. I forget, do you do YIMing?
  5. Hey man, sorry, I was away on vacation to Europe for two weeks so I missed your reply. One late response deserves another though, I suppose, lol.

It's good to have you back, man. I'll get in touch when I get sorted out (I just got back last night, lol).
  6. Hey GP, been travelling, moving, changing jobs, etc. Other than that, not much. Did I miss anything here?
  7. Hey man, where've you been?
  8. Sorry, it'll take me a little bit longer to post on your Natural Rights thread. Every time I get a chance to post on ODN, I always find some other thread to post on... But I do have a start to my response. Hopefully I'll slowly finish it in a few days. =P
  9. About responding to "Natural Rights" over "Objective Morality," that's fine, although actually I also have a small thread about "Fact" vs. "Opinion" that I'd really be interested in your input on... but whatever you have the time for is enough for me; it's all appreciated!
  10. Oh, I also probably may not respond to your post on the "Objective Morality" thread (Or at least, if I do, it'll take me a while). Firstly, because it doesn't look like we disagree on the larger issue of the thread, and more importantly, I suspect that I'll have a lot to say about the "Natural Rights" thread that you've created, so I'll probably focus my time on that rather than our old debate. (But again, who knows)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast