Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

What? how did i get here??

OOPS! Where do you think you are going?!?

The resource you have requested does not exist. It has never existed. Any suggestion to the contrary is nothing but the scandalous lie of a greasy weavil-eating snot-monkey.

There is no use in crying about it. I'm as upset about the whole thing as you are. There's nothing to be gained by pointing fingers and giving voice to wild accusations about who moved what directory where, or who renamed this file that. Suffice it to say that whatever it is you're looking for won't be found by way of here.

There is always hope: you may simply have mistyped the address. Feel free to take another stab at it. You'll probably end up here again though, so don't say I didn't warn you.

You can go to the front page front page, or you can just return whence you came.

This is the message I got when I thought I was locked out Of ODN...
    Is someone trying to lock me out of the system?

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What? how did i get here??

Quote Originally Posted by dbogjohnson View Post
    OOPS! Where do you think you are going?!?

The resource you have requested does not exist. It has never existed. Any suggestion to the contrary is nothing but the scandalous lie of a greasy weavil-eating snot-monkey.

There is no use in crying about it. I'm as upset about the whole thing as you are. There's nothing to be gained by pointing fingers and giving voice to wild accusations about who moved what directory where, or who renamed this file that. Suffice it to say that whatever it is you're looking for won't be found by way of here.

There is always hope: you may simply have mistyped the address. Feel free to take another stab at it. You'll probably end up here again though, so don't say I didn't warn you.

You can go to the front page front page, or you can just return whence you came.

This is the message I got when I thought I was locked out Of ODN...
    Is someone trying to lock me out of the system?
    And you may ask yourself "what? How did I get here...?"

Will you sign more talking heads for us?

Id like to hear Life During Wartime please

What you posted sounds like the internet error screen. Odd...
    Witty puns...

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

It showed up when i tried to get to the thread that I didnt make and said that it doesnt exist but truly I was using that thread to get into odn...
    but now that I cant go to that thread I need to find a different route.every time it gets harder....

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

I just got the same thing when i tried to get to this ODN link; http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/286773-post3.html

ODN's Crotchety Old Man

Post Thanks / Like

There are some errors as a result of the recent update. You'll run into these sorts of things from time to time.

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

but if this continues... what if the site turns off due to error

ODN's Crotchety Old Man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbogjohnson View Post
    but if this continues... what if the site turns off due to error
    That's not the problem. The old version of ODN had a feature that would re-name links based on title content (or something like that), where the latest does not have that feature. As a result, any links creted during that last period are invalid now due to the address in the link being incompatable with the new format.

And this doesn't support your "this thread doesn't exist" in the slightest.