Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Did Courtney love kill Kurt Cobain?

I was looking on the internet the other day and i found this other forum talking about this.
    Apparently when Kurt left rehab and flew back to Seattle he went into his garage in a room above it. He then got a shotgun and shot himself.
    BUT
    When he "shot" himself he had a triple dose of heroine. Since kurt was an experienced drug user if he wanted to kill himself he wouldn't have brought a shotgun with him. And his shotgun had more than one round in it. Why? So if courtney really did kill kurt, incase the first shot didnt kill himthe 2nd would.
    The shotgun and shells were wiped clean of fingerprints too?
    Did She kill him or not?
    "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
    - Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Did Courtney love kill Kurt Cobain?

There's a ton of stuff on the internet about this. This one was good:

Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later.
    My name is Tom Grant. I'm a California state licensed private investigator and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. On April 3, 1994, I was hired by Courtney Love, (who was in Los Angeles at the time), to locate her husband after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey, California. Ms. Love stayed in Los Angeles while I flew to Seattle to search for Cobain with his best friend Dylan Carlson. In fact, Carlson and I had been in the Cobain residence the night before Kurt's body was discovered in the room above the garage.
    The police immediately concluded "suicide." I wasn't so sure. Neither was Rosemary Carroll, Courtney Love's own entertainment attorney. Ms. Carroll was also a close friend to both Courtney and Kurt.
    Something was wrong here... terribly wrong.

After several months of intensive investigation, including dozens of taped interviews with Cobain's closest friends and family members, I reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt, (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain.
    It appears this was not the first attempt on Cobain's life by Courtney Love. It was obviously, however, the first to succeed.
    In December of 1994, I began speaking publicly about the suspicious circumstances surrounding Cobain's death. Attempts to inform the public about this case have been met with physical threats as well as threats of legal action against anyone in the media who "gives Tom Grant a platform."
    Motivated by profit rather truth, Courtney Love and her attorneys have taken drastic measures in an effort to keep the public from learning the true facts of this case. In spite of all the hot air, this investigation has received coverage in hundreds of major magazines, television and radio talk shows around the world.
    As I predicted when I first began speaking out, no legal action has been taken against myself or anyone in the media who have covered this story.
    The pathetic cowards of this world can only blow smoke. Once they've been exposed, they run and hide
    The events surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain are filled with lies, contradictions in logic, and countless inconsistencies.
    Here is just some of...
    WHAT YOU WERE NEVER TOLD:

COURTNEY LOVE WAS FACING A DIVORCE

Kurt was in the process of leaving Seattle and his wife Courtney, when he was found dead.

Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the "meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find.

SOMEONE WAS USING KURT'S CREDIT CARD

One of Kurt's credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.

Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.
    COBAIN WAS IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE

The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.

The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.
    The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!
    The truth is, the shotgun wasn't even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain's body was found.
    THERE WAS NO "SUICIDE" NOTE!!

The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a "suicide note." The police report states it was "apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself."

But this note was not addressed to Kurt's wife and daughter and it says nothing about "killing himself!" This note was clearly written to Cobain's fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.
    COURTNEY HAD ANOTHER NOTE SHE KEPT IN SECRET!

Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt's body was found! SHE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.

The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain's death. The "second note" from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet!
    COBAIN WAS INJECTED WITH 3 TIMES A LETHAL DOSE OF HEROIN!!

Cobain's heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter. This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict! The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain's blood system.

THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS:

1. If Cobain injected himself with a deliberate heroin overdose, why would he ALSO shoot himself in the head with a shotgun, leaving his baby daughter - the love of his life - with horrific visual images to remember him by? Why not just "go to sleep" on the overdose and never wake up?

2. IF Cobain injected three times a lethal dose of heroin, COULD he then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? Wouldn't he have been immediately incapacitated?
    Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain's body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger!
    IN ADDITION...

Cobain was not barricaded inside the room as reported by misinformed media sources.

The stool which was supposedly wedged" against the door was actually just sitting in front of the two unlocked doors that only led out to a balcony.
    Cobain did not leave his Driver’s License out for identification as reported by misinformed media sources.
    The first police officer on the scene found Cobain's closed wallet, opened it to remove Kurt's driver's license, and displayed it in order to take a photograph.
    THE FACT IS...

The police and the Medical Examiner have no forensic evidence that proves Cobain's death was a suicide. On the other hand, there's a substantial amount of evidence for murder.

The official verdict of "suicide" was simply a rush to judgement which eventually painted the authorities into a corner as reports of so-called "copy-cat" suicides began making the news.
    As you examine this case carefully, you're going to discover there's much more to the events surrounding Cobain's death than what you've been told.

Then there's this:

Evidence directly related to Courtney as the murderer: A month or two before Kurt was found dead he had suffered from a drug overdose in Rome while on tour with his band. Courtney Love referred to it as an accident. However, just after Kurt's death she said it was a suicide attempt. If she thought it was a suicide attempt, why didn't she do anything to protect Kurt from trying again? Why didn't she say anything to Dylan Carlson before he bought another gun with Kurt? Kurt was in the midst of divorcing Courtney. He had also made a new will, which he hadn't yet signed.

Courtney's own father believes she killed Kurt. He wrote an entire book about the murder theories. When Courtney still lived with her father she often wrote poetry, but threw it away. Her father salvaged many of the poems. There was one that interested him particularly, but he didn't realize its significance until Kurt's death. The poem was about how she planned to marry people, use them for all they were worth, and kill them. Though this sounds unreliable (or maybe just untrue), it's entirely fact. The documentary "Kurt and Courtney" shows the original copy of the poem and has Courtney's father reading it.
    http://www.angelfire.com/nv/boddah/facts.html
    While laughing at others stupidity, you may want to contemplate your own comedic talents. (link)
    Disclaimer: This information is being provided for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say the credit card thing strikes me as irrelevant, the very fact that it was used after his death but then abandoned once his body was discovered suggests that whoever had it didn't know he was dead. I mean, if whoever had it was involved in this conspiracy then surely they'd have known from the outset they were using a dead man's card and would hardly have risked exposing themselves by using it, especially since they couldn't possibly know when he would be discovered.
    As for him being immediately incapacitated I doubt that, even if we assume that the effect would be instant once the drug was actually circulating inside his body there is a delay between injection and response, anyone has has ever been anaesthetised or taken an injected drug will verify that it takes time, not MUCH time I admit, but time for the drug to spread from where it has been injected, if you were going to kill yourself, and do so twice to be absolutely certain then you could prepare yourself and pull the trigger before you were completely incapacitated, after all, how long does it take to pull a trigger?
    And anyway, if we assume Courtney is the killer. why would SHE kill him twice either?
    Are we saying she found him overdosing on heroine and shot him?
    Or that she held him at gun point and forced him to inject himself and THEN shot him?
    (When I say she, I mean her or whoever we assume she hired to kill him, since it seems pretty unlikely she personally killed him, even if she was behind it, it's just a handy shorthand, which I've now kind of ruined by taking so long to explain it, but, what the hell)
    I mean, even if we disregard the shotgun and the lack of prints to affirm that he was using it, who else but Kurt himself would have access to his own supply of heroin?
    Of course, I may be misinformed, and if I am then please feel free to correct me, but I was under the impression that all of the stuff involved in the lethal overdose was Kurt's own, and as such had been brought by him to the garage
    Also, given that people actually came to the house LOOKING for Kurt during his time there and didn't find him why would a hit man, and how would a hit man, or whatever have tracked him down?
    And would Kurt, who had avoided even people he knew well and was obviously adept at hiding inside his home as well as being paranoid and afraid for his life have stuck around while someone he didn't know entered the house?
    I'm not saying that it was definitely suicide, because there are never going to be any certainties about his death, maybe there was a time shortly afterwards where the truth could have been discovered, but by now any hope of that is gone.
    But what you have to remember is that this was a depressed, paranoid drug addict who had been at the very least reckless about death in the past and whose life looked, at least from the outside like it had reached the point of no return.
    The note may have been nothing more than a farewell to music, but the fact that it read so much like a suicide note tells you something about the person writing it and his state of mind.
    I don't want it to be true either, Kurt is a hero of mine and I don't want to think of him as the kind of person who would destroy themself and leave their wife and child behind to deal with it, but I think people need to accept that that was probably what happened, and that by that point he was just too weakened by life to do anything else.

P.S.
    The idea that the other shells were to "Finish the job" as it were isn't particularly convincing, if you're trying to make it look like suicide then shooting the person twice is probably not the best idea. And anyway, why on earth would you need to shoot someone twice through the brain with a shotgun? Especially if they were already dying of an overdose.
    Last edited by Chriekel; February 22nd, 2008 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Left something out

joemc741

Murder theorist claim, that Courtney killed Kurt to inherit his money. The innuendo is she's incapable of making money on her own. Courtney was in several films, and was in a band before (Babes in Toyland and Hole) she was involved with Kurt.Kurt didn't start Courtney on the road to celebrity; they met on the road to celebrity. If Courtney has a tenth of the ego murder theorist think why would she kill Kurt for money? She would believe that her art would be worth more than Kurt's.

Courtney tried to kill Kurt before??? Kurt had dozens of near death overdoses. It wouldn't be strange that he overdosed on a prescription drug. In fact the treating physician who treated Kurt for the overdose didn't think it was strange or a possible murder.

If the Rome incident was an attempted murder by Courtney Love. Why would Courtney call for help after Kurt overdosed? Though while under the influence of the drug people forget. Wouldn't Kurt remember the drug being forced on him? Would Courtney risk this? Also if she wanted him dead why not just let him die? His treating doctor, Dr. Osvaldo Galletta noted that Cobain's recovery was aided by the "timely intervention" by Courtney Love, who called for help.(1)

So Courtney is a murderer. Why would Kurt the intended victim, try to call Courtney (the alleged murder) 13 times the day he disappeared (according to Grant)? Murder theorist claim he was hiding from her because he was in fear of his life. Do they believe Kurt was that stupid?

Nonevents have been reported as evidence, when in reality they are not. A few are

A. Courtney filing a missing persons report under someone else's name.

B. Courtney had contact with media and did PR while Kurt was missing.

C. Courtney gave conflicting accounts of events while Kurt was gone.

D. An alleged faked Drug OD by Courtney.

All of these events where probably influenced by extreme panic, and drug use.

Kurt and Courtney's relationship

During a show Kurt called Rosemary Caroll and said he wanted a Divorce from Courtney. (2) Still Divorce doesn't mean hate or a motive for murder. A simple phone call doesn't even mean a divorce, or hate.

Murder conspiracy theorists also seem to ignore Cobain's past self-destructive behavior, and clinical depression and also MS loves past actions.

On May 2 1993 Courtney Love gave Kurt a shot of burprenorphine an illegal drug, and took other measure to Save Kurt's life from a Heroin overdose (3). Doesn't sound the actions of a murderess.

Did Kurt hate or fear Courtney? In the part of the note that conspiracy theorist "claim" is legit is the following. "I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy"

Here's a copy of the text of the note

Doesn't sound like a man who hates he wife. Also a recent press story seems to indicate that murder theorist believe Kurt was stupid or a habitual liar. Or could it be these people believe they know what Kurt and Courtney's relationship was like, when in reality they had no idea.

The SPD Cobain file mentions a domestic assault incident. It appears that Kurt assaulted Courtney. If she were out to get Kurt why wouldn't she nail him to the wall for assault? The SPD decided not to press assault charges against Kurt Cobain, because the victim (Courtney Love) would say nothing happened.(4)

Kurt was outraged at a Vanity Fair article that condemned Courtney for marrying Kurt as a career move, and raised question over the health of their daughter and Ms love past drug use. (5)

Kurt was concerned a possible writing of a book (being written in 1992/93) would harm his wife. He left this message on one of the writers answering machines "If anything comes out in this book which hurt my wife, I'll ****ing hurt you."(6)

Courtney's mental state

Joe "Mama" Nitzburg an artist friend of Courtney's said when Courtney got the news Kurt left drug treatment she was (panicked) "hysterical". (7)

Kurt asked Cali to call Courtney because she freaking out. He couldn't call her because he forgot the secret password. Cali forgot this event until days later. (8)

Why did Courtney stay in LA?? She hired a PI to find Kurt. Maybe she assumed that the PI knew what he was doing. Besides, why not stay in stay somewhere where Kurt might try to call her?

Mr. Grant wonders why Courtney didn't ask Cali to check the greenhouse. Simple Cali was already looking for Kurt. Besides Cali had already "spaced out" seen Kurt before.

At any rate Cali was already looking for Kurt. Courtney sent Hole band mate Eric Erlandson to the Lake Washington home. Cali's Girlfriend remembers "he burst in the house like this big lighting bolt and he was furious at Cali " Eric said "you guys got to help me look" Eric told them to search every nook and cranny because Kurt had stashed a shot gun.(9)

Courtney ordered Cali, and his Girl friend Jennifer to search the house Bonnie Dillard came along and they found no sign of Kurt when searching the house. (10)

Murder theorists seem to believe Kurt bought a shotgun because he felt threatened. In fact it wasn't unusual for Kurt to have a gun. The Police had taken two .38 pistols and an AR 15 semi automatic during an event in 1993 (11)

Murder theorists also use the power of innuendo. They mention the shooting death of Seattle police officer Antonio Terry, and allege that he and Courtney are friends. The innuendo is Courtney is responsible for Terry's death, he knew too much.

It's unclear what type of relationship Courtney and Mr. Terry had. You also have to wonder why a witness to the Terry murder, Jeremy McAllister (12) hasn't either fingered Courtney or ended up dead like El Duce, or Terry. Murder sites don't mention him. I wonder why?

Courtney as master of the universe

Some proclaim that Courtney was steering the investigation into Kurt's death.

Question, would Courtney or someone under her control allow the release of information that Kurt had a high level of heroin in his system, someone allegedly Credit cards after Kurt Died, and etc ? Couldn't this release of information be use to further point the finger at murder and not the suicide?

Did Courtney try to stop the investigation? Paragraph two on this document I found on the net doesn't seem to indicate she was trying to stop the investigation. Also the letter claims the press was hindering his investigation by printing inaccuracies. This seems strange since he is a PI and most of what he would learn about a case wouldn't be in the newspapers. To me the most likely time printing inaccuracies would be detrimental would be if he's trying to promote an "agenda", and not investigate.

Make no mistake, it would take a very powerful person to stop the investigation of multiple murders.

Among the claims of murder supporters Courtney Love is more powerful than: Senator Ted Kennedy was extensively investigated over the death of Mary Jo Kopechne who drown when Ted drove off a bridge into Chappaquiddick pond at Martha Vineyard. Even though its been decades and they had official investigations clearing Ted Kennedy this issue still haunts him.

Actor Robert Blake has been investigated for his wives murder.

US Representative Gary Condit was investigated in regards to Chandra Levy's disappearance.

Even President Bill Clinton was investigated for "improper relations" with a white house intern.

I am not saying prosecuted. I am saying officially investigated. Is the assertion that Courtney Love has more power than other celebrities including US Senators, Representatives, and even the president??

With all this possible strangeness, you have to ask would someone like Courtney be in a position with local law enforcement to account for all this strangeness? After all she was a "rocker" with a history of heroin use.

To my cites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Kurt Death information

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Look guys, Courtney Love is stupid. She looks stupid and acts stupid. She's a messed up as anyone can get. Is she actually intelligent enough to plan a murder, and get away with for over a decade? If so, she's a ****in' genius.

I think this is a conspiracy theory, nothing more than that. There looks to be a lot of circumstancial evidence, but honestly, going by what I've seen of Ms Love the last five years, legal troubles, drug troubles etc, I really don't think she has a brain cell left in that head of hers.

EDIT: The only thing that I dont get is the fact that (this is what I have heard) Kurt put the gun between his feet and pulled the trigger with his toes as it was too big to point against his head. Can anyone actually pull a trigger with their toes? Thats the only strange thing about this, he could have put a gun to his temple and blown his brains out, but he didn't.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

As with many conspiracies there are a lot more holes in the conspiracy story than the real story and many of the questions are easily answered by the answer "people are sometimes irrational, especially depressed drug addicts".

One guy in Seattle had this idea that Cobain worked for the mob advertising illegal drugs and they had him killed because he wanted to quit. Awesome!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post

1. If Cobain injected himself with a deliberate heroin overdose, why would he ALSO shoot himself in the head with a shotgun, leaving his baby daughter - the love of his life - with horrific visual images to remember him by? Why not just "go to sleep" on the overdose and never wake up?

2. IF Cobain injected three times a lethal dose of heroin, COULD he then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? Wouldn't he have been immediately incapacitated?
    Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain's body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger!
    IN ADDITION...
    1) I don't see why this is such an "obvious question". It's perfectly reasonable that someone committing suicide would both inject themselves with a lethal amount of herion and then shoot themselves in the head for the following reasons:

a) it could've helped him calm his nerves before shooting himself

b) the gunshot to the head could've been an extra security measure if the overdose was unsuccessful

c) Kurt Cobain probably wasn't exactly in a logical frame of mind, so even if his suicide attempt doesn't seem reasonable to us, there's no reason why it couldn't have really happened

d) Hitler killed himself with both a cyanide capsule and a self-inflicted gunshot would to the head.

2) Would heroin really incapacitate someone quicker than they could reach for a gun and shoot themselves?

Banned Indefinitely

Post Thanks / Like

So... let me get this straight.

Pinhead Courtney Love... whose best career move at the time had been not choking to death on her own vomit and had the IQ of my testicles... orchestrated an elaborate murder in such a way to make it look like a suicide.

You are giving her too much credit.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I'm willing to wager a guess that not one person on this debate site has ever met Courtney Love. No one here has ever had a conversation with her, nor "gotten to know her" in even the simplest of terms.

Not that I'm arguing her guilt or innocence, but anyone saying that "she's too stupid to plan anything elaborate" is basing that solely off of magazine interviews and the E! Channel.

For those of you with a hard-on for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you are engaging in the same type of behavior that you so vehemently oppose.

Sorry, but for the sake of debate the "Courtney Love is Stupid" argument holds no water.
    The Signature Religion is the one true religion. I know this is true, because it says so right here in this signature.

Post Thanks / Like

First off, Zhavric, you are a pisser! (Aussie slang for 'funny') LOL.

Not that I think Courtney Love is entirely smart, I don't think she is entirely stupid either and probably deserves more credit then she is given (just a tiny bit), but Courtney Love guilty of Kurt's murder and able to 'mask' it as a suicide? I don't think so, now that is WAY too much credit.

As for the truth behind the death of Kurt Cobain, I understand the suspicion surrounding the crime and who knows really? Anything could have happened.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
    I'm willing to wager a guess that not one person on this debate site has ever met Courtney Love. No one here has ever had a conversation with her, nor "gotten to know her" in even the simplest of terms.

Not that I'm arguing her guilt or innocence, but anyone saying that "she's too stupid to plan anything elaborate" is basing that solely off of magazine interviews and the E! Channel.

For those of you with a hard-on for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you are engaging in the same type of behavior that you so vehemently oppose.

Sorry, but for the sake of debate the "Courtney Love is Stupid" argument holds no water.
    I live just 20-25 minutes south of Seattle and spend a lot of time in that city in my life so I have heard my share of nonsense about local rock stars.

Courtney Love had her first brush with celebrity playing one of the punk-rockers on the infamous episode of [i]Quincy{/i}(an episode that portrayed all punks as out of control, violent and drug addled) and followed that by becoming a popular, famous musician and actress in several films and t.v. shows. She was doing interviews long before the 'E!' network came around and she has ALWAYS been stupid. To try and make a case that she was NOT too stupid to pull off an impossible conspracy theory is to assert that she was 'playing dumb' since she was a teenager all so she could one day hook up with someone like Kurt Cobain, murder him and make it look like a suicide.
    Absurd does not begin to cover it.

Conspiracy theorists always come out with dozens of completely FALSE 'factoids'(such as the shotgun Cobain used being wiped clean of fingerprints) and it makes me wonder if that is all they do...sit around at conspiracy sites and read falsehoods they presume to be credible?

bml007

[QUOTE=czahar;344356]

1) I don't see why this is such an "obvious question". It's perfectly reasonable that someone committing suicide would both inject themselves with a lethal amount of herion and then shoot themselves in the head for the following reasons:

a) it could've helped him calm his nerves before shooting himself

b) the gunshot to the head could've been an extra security measure if the overdose was unsuccessful

c) Kurt Cobain probably wasn't exactly in a logical frame of mind, so even if his suicide attempt doesn't seem reasonable to us, there's no reason why it couldn't have really happened

d) Hitler killed himself with both a cyanide capsule and a self-inflicted gunshot would to the head.

2) Would heroin really incapacitate someone quicker than they could reach for a gun and shoot themselves?
    Actually, Hitler shot himself after Eva Braun bit down on a cyanide pill. His cyanide pill was unbroken. A cyanide pill is pretty much instant because of the speed it enters the blood stream. When a drug is injected directly into the blood stream, you dont have a whole lot of time to set your equipment down, position the shot gun so that your feet can pull the triger, and the the actual act of shooting yourself. No, there wouldnt be enough time for all of that. Its not like swallowing an advil and waiting for your head ach to go away.

skatebowls

[QUOTE=czahar;344356]

Uhhh yeah dude its heroin...its goes directly into your bloodstream meaning you feel it instantly...people who OD and die still have the ****in' needle in there arm, didnt even have a chance to pull it off before realizing, "uh oh i think i did too much" then boom! sleep time..

heroin goes into your bloodstream and hits you so quick, you usually dont even have a chance to pull the needle out before u OD.

muzforyou

hello!

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

I think it's interesting - video from youtube
    different rendering "smells like teen spirit"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBFxiDlwoI

thecrow

i can tell you 1 reason why he didn't kill himself that no one could argue, if he shot himself with his toe, how was he found with shoes on

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

possibly, but to then put the needle neatly away in a cupboard a few meters away would be impossible.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chriekel View Post
    I have to say the credit card thing strikes me as irrelevant, the very fact that it was used after his death but then abandoned once his body was discovered suggests that whoever had it didn't know he was dead. I mean, if whoever had it was involved in this conspiracy then surely they'd have known from the outset they were using a dead man's card and would hardly have risked exposing themselves by using it, especially since they couldn't possibly know when he would be discovered.
    I never underestimate stupidity's ability to manifest itself.

As for the OP... I tend to believe that she did.

Post Thanks / Like

The only reason she called for help when curt overdosed was probly because she got scared and chickend out because she probly thought they would find out that she killed kurt and mad him overdose so she chickend out at the last minute and she probly tried to over dose him more then once because she thought she would go threw with it but then change her mind at the last minute and chicken out.