Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 279
  1. #221
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by leeshaforeverr View Post
    You can take it however you want to take it. Some can and will say that it is them consenting, others will say "stupid dog".
    I would conclude that the animal is confused. It mistakes me for one of it's own species, and initiates sexual contact. If a female dog came on the scene, and the male dog were to choose between sexual activity with me and another of it's species, it would be natural for the dog to choose the female dog, which tells me that sexual activity with animals is wrong, because when given the choice between sexual activity between one of it's own species, and one not of it's species, it will choose it's own species every time.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  2. #222
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I am the monster under your bed
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Of course the dog would go to the female first, especially if he could tell she were in heat. However that does not mean the dog wouldnt try to get with the human too, ive had a dog try to go after me, even with a female there.
    The truth about forever is forever never comes. The truth about today is that it only last until tomorrow. The truth about tomorrow is that its just another day.
    Keep sayin' my name baby, 'cause haters make me FAMOUS
    Jayson Micheal was born April 6, 2009 :-D

  3. #223
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by leeshaforeverr View Post
    Of course the dog would go to the female first, especially if he could tell she were in heat. However that does not mean the dog wouldnt try to get with the human too, ive had a dog try to go after me, even with a female there.
    But how can you interpret this as wanting sexual contact?
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  4. #224
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I am the monster under your bed
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    the dog never even tried to go after the female at all until i finally left the house
    The truth about forever is forever never comes. The truth about today is that it only last until tomorrow. The truth about tomorrow is that its just another day.
    Keep sayin' my name baby, 'cause haters make me FAMOUS
    Jayson Micheal was born April 6, 2009 :-D

  5. #225
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by leeshaforeverr View Post
    the dog never even tried to go after the female at all until i finally left the house
    Only because the female dog aroused the interests of the male dog.
    This does still not mean that the male dog was initiating sexual contact with you.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  6. #226
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I am the monster under your bed
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Then what does it mean?
    She was in heat, he kept trying to go after me.
    The truth about forever is forever never comes. The truth about today is that it only last until tomorrow. The truth about tomorrow is that its just another day.
    Keep sayin' my name baby, 'cause haters make me FAMOUS
    Jayson Micheal was born April 6, 2009 :-D

  7. #227
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by leeshaforeverr View Post
    Then what does it mean?
    She was in heat, he kept trying to go after me.
    I don't know what it means when a dog humps your leg, but I don't interpret it as a sexual initiation. I push the dog away, and when I do this enough times, the dog will leave me alone because he has been rejected.

    Do male dogs come into heat, or is it only female dogs? I think male dogs are content to try and hump anything, it may be a way of trying to relieve sexual tension - maybe animals feel aroused in the same way humans do, and attempy to relieve that arousal. Relieval of that arousal does not need to come in the form of sexual activity with a human, though.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  8. #228
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I am the monster under your bed
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    If you dont know what it means how can you say the dog wasnt trying to have sex with me then?
    The truth about forever is forever never comes. The truth about today is that it only last until tomorrow. The truth about tomorrow is that its just another day.
    Keep sayin' my name baby, 'cause haters make me FAMOUS
    Jayson Micheal was born April 6, 2009 :-D

  9. #229
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by leeshaforeverr View Post
    If you dont know what it means how can you say the dog wasnt trying to have sex with me then?
    How can you say the dog was trying to have sex with you?

    Here's the thing: We don't know if the animal was consenting to sexual activity with you, and because we don't know, it is therefore wrong to simply assume that the animal wants sexual contact.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  10. #230
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where every life is precious
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja Turunen View Post
    I don't know what it means when a dog humps your leg,
    It doesn't mean the dog wants to have sex with you.

    Humping or mounting is a non-sexual dominance gesture, unless between a non-neutered male dog, and a female dog in heat.
    http://www.dogbuffs.com/?page_id=3

    Canine mounting can also be used by a dog to try and establish dominance over you, and can also be used to try and demonstrate his allegiance with you, the pack leader.
    http://www.dogbasics.co.uk/articles/doglanguage.html

    Mounting is used by male and female dogs, to display dominance.
    http://www.pets911.com/animal-academ...act-or-fiction
    .
    "As long as I have a voice, I will speak for those who have none".

  11. #231
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Thank for that information, Scarlett.

    Now, didn't the OP state that his dog 'humped' his leg, and he takes this to mean the dog wants sex? It seems as if this was his entire arguement, and now that we now that 'humping' is seen as a non sexual gesture, I think we can conclude that dogs - indeed, all animals - cannot consent to sexual activity with humans.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  12. #232
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Consent to sexual activity with humans is not something that will stop an animal to have sex with a human. Nor will stop humans to have sex with animals.


    If they can't consent to sex with a human, then they can't consent to receive health care, they can't consent to be feed, they can't consent to be out pets, all those don't hurt an animal. The sex act does not necessarily result in harm to the animal or the human.

    Yet people do all those stuff without their consent, and they still think is ok that we kill and use animals for their fur and meat. At least a zoophile is only giving pleasure to the animals or the 2 are getting pleasure. Why people has to oppose to that? Since when pleasure is immoral and torture is moral?




    I think theres a way to proof that consent is possible or is not relevant:

    If a situation exist where a human and an animal are having non consexual sex, that would make the sex act morally right in the eyes of a people supporting that animal sex is rape. Since a non consensual human would be at the same level as an animal when the 2 engage into sex. And is not wrong for 2 animals to have sex.

    http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=20467

    Theres the link.
    -------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    I don't know what it means when a dog humps your leg, but I don't interpret it as a sexual initiation. I push the dog away, and when I do this enough times, the dog will leave me alone because he has been rejected..
    Yes he will leave you alone, he understands that don't want sex, animals can chose their sexual partners thats why they have sex rituals.

    Male dog humping is not consent?

    Are you people totally sure? I only have let my pet give me sexual penetration, and I let him because before that, I played with a bitch that was in heat, her vaginal fluids where around my pants and hands.

    At home my dog definitely wanted to have sex with me, he would have probably broke a vault safe door to get to me, hes 4 year old and thats the only time he has penetrated me. The rest I normally do to him is to masturbate him when he asks, if I don't please him he will keep asking during the day, if I please him he wont ask for more during that day. He ask by getting next to my leg and hitting me with 1 pawn, If I ignore him he may try humping my leg, If I ignore him he will leave and try again or not during that day.

    Not all humping is to show dominance you know?
    Last edited by Wild Wolf; October 8th, 2009 at 10:47 PM.

  13. #233
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    3,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Consent to sexual activity with humans is not something that will stop an animal to have sex with a human. Nor will stop humans to have sex with animals.
    Is that why some people make use of Peanut Butter?

    The moment you have to use something to make a dog satisfy you sexually, you are IMHO doing the exact same thing a pedophile will do with a child.

    Obviously consent won't make any difference to a dog, they don't know what consent is.

    If they can't consent to sex with a human, then they can't consent to receive health care, they can't consent to be feed, they can't consent to be out pets, all those don't hurt an animal. The sex act does not necessarily result in harm to the animal or the human.
    Sex is not considered a basic need for an animal to survive. So comparing the basic needs of an animal like a dog, with sex is reaching IMHO.

    Health care and food is necessary and they depend on humans to provide it to them. If humans don't, they will die. A dog won't die if he doesn't receive sex.

    Yet people do all those stuff without their consent, and they still think is ok that we kill and use animals for their fur and meat. At least a zoophile is only giving pleasure to the animals or the 2 are getting pleasure. Why people has to oppose to that? Since when pleasure is immoral and torture is moral?
    See my answer above.

    I don't see how you can be sure that you give pleasure to a dog or an animal, especially not an animals that is used to it.

    There was a case I read about where a man was caught having sex with chickens once. He killed about 10+ chickens to get what he wanted in the end.

    A female dog's sexual organs is not designed to receive sex from a grown man with a large penis. You will hurt the dog, period.

    Yes he will leave you alone, he understands that don't want sex, animals can chose their sexual partners thats why they have sex rituals.

    Male dog humping is not consent?
    No, it is not consent. The dog simply has to satisfy his sexual urges. He is in fact raping the human.

    That does not mean that he wants to have sex with you as a human. It simply is way for him to get released.

    Are you people totally sure? I only have let my pet give me sexual penetration, and I let him because before that, I played with a bitch that was in heat, her vaginal fluids where around my pants and hands.
    Too much info...

    Can you please spare us the private details and stick to the actual argument?

    At home my dog definitely wanted to have sex with me, he would have probably broke a vault safe door to get to me, hes 4 year old and thats the only time he has penetrated me. The rest I normally do to him is to masturbate him when he asks, if I don't please him he will keep asking during the day, if I please him he wont ask for more during that day. He ask by getting next to my leg and hitting me with 1 pawn, If I ignore him he may try humping my leg, If I ignore him he will leave and try again or not during that day.

    Not all humping is to show dominance you know?
    My dogs do the exact same thing if they want to go for a walk or want to play with a ball.

    How do you know you are not interpreting is intentions wrong?
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

    ODN Rules

    Join our Facebook Page here!

  14. #234
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Consent to sexual activity with humans is not something that will stop an animal to have sex with a human. Nor will stop humans to have sex with animals.
    Humans should not be having sex with humans because the human body was not designed this way. We were not put on this earth to have sex with animals.
    You also cannot prove without a doubt that an animal can consent to sex with you. Until you can do that, I think you lose this argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    If they can't consent to sex with a human, then they can't consent to receive health care, they can't consent to be feed, they can't consent to be out pets, all those don't hurt an animal. The sex act does not necessarily result in harm to the animal or the human.
    Feeding an animal doesn't harm it and nor does keeping it sheltered (protected) but having sex with it sure could.
    How can you be sure that sex will not result in harm to the animal? I guess if your dog turned around and bit you it'd be a fair sign it hurts. You cannot be sure you are not harming the animal. Just because it doesn't make a sound to indicate you are harming it does not necessarily mean the animal is not hurting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Yet people do all those stuff without their consent, and they still think is ok that we kill and use animals for their fur and meat. At least a zoophile is only giving pleasure to the animals or the 2 are getting pleasure. Why people has to oppose to that? Since when pleasure is immoral and torture is moral?
    A zoophiliac or whatever you are, is selfish because they think only of their own needs. Its not about the animal at all, its about YOU, and what YOU want. You think the animal can consent and so in your eyes, it is perfectly aceptable. If you asked the animal, if the animal could speak, can you be 100% sure the animal would agree to sex with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    I think theres a way to proof that consent is possible or is not relevant:

    If a situation exist where a human and an animal are having non consexual sex, that would make the sex act morally right in the eyes of a people supporting that animal sex is rape. Since a non consensual human would be at the same level as an animal when the 2 engage into sex. And is not wrong for 2 animals to have sex.

    Theres the link.
    I have no idea what you were on about in that thread to be honest. I couldn't make sense of the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Yes he will leave you alone, he understands that don't want sex, animals can chose their sexual partners thats why they have sex rituals.
    I have never seen a dog consent to sex with a cat, or a horse or a pig or an elephant, so what makes you think that a dog could consent to sex with a human?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Male dog humping is not consent?
    Read Scarlets post. No, dog humping is not consent, and it is wrong to assume it is.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  15. #235
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    First let me state that am a zoophile. Am against abuse, abuse = to harm/pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    The moment you have to use something to make a dog satisfy you sexually, you are IMHO doing the exact same thing a pedophile will do with a child.
    Am talking about sexually mature animals, sorry I didn't explain it well. Well I don't have to coerce my dog into licking or sex, some dogs like sex some don't so much, some likes human fluids other don't. (some people use what you say to train them into performing pleasure which may be wrong) Animals can consent in their own way and humans are smart enough to know if they say NO AM LEAVING or YES KEEP GOING.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    Sex is not considered a basic need for an animal to survive.
    But what about happiness? Sex produce pleasure and my dog is very happy after it. Should people stop doing stuff that makes your dog happy? Stop scratching dogs stomach? They can't consent to scratches?


    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    I don't see how you can be sure that you give pleasure to a dog or an animal
    Dogs do feel pleasure, sex does produce pleasure in dogs, If I don't do harm to him, then am sure hes getting pleasure. If hes not, then he would leave and go do something more pleasurable like play with a ball. My dog have favorite toys, If I throw 3 he will go for the one that give him more pleasure and fight to keep it, by test an error you can see he likes more one that other and organize the toys from top to bottom, sex is in his top list when it comes to pleasure. Also I have been with dogs for 17 years, I think am experience enough to distinguish pleasure from notpleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    There was a case I read about where a man was caught having sex with chickens once. He killed about 10+ chickens to get what he wanted in the end.
    Yes I know that story, he have a very tiny penis (insane tiny), he could not copulate with womens or please them or himself, so he looked for a scape and did it with chickens, which result in death for the animal.

    He didn't got consent for that behavior nor he care about the animals, if some one cares about consent when it comes to sex with an animal, be sure that person cares about the animal health.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    A female dog's sexual organs is not designed to receive sex from a grown man with a large penis. You will hurt the dog, period.
    You are not well informed in here, I have see a large dog copulating with a small dog, saw a video of how much of a large dildo can fit in a bitch, a medium size bitch in heat can take an average human pennis a large breed can take any human pennis with no harm (unless the dog has some malformation) Large dogs have penises bigger, thicker, larger than the average human. Again some one that cares about consent wont have sex with a small female dog knowing she will feel pain and not consent to the act by leaving or bitting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    The dog simply has to satisfy his sexual urges.
    That does not mean that he wants to have sex with you as a human. It simply is way for him to get released.
    So why not relieve him from that urge? Why denied your pet something that makes it feel good? If he does not relieve that urge it will cause stress, stress cause antibodies to go lower which course your pet to get sick easier which can cause him to die. I can't find anything wrong with giving pleasure to a pet if he giving consent, clearly asking for it because he needs to stop the urge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    My dogs do the exact same thing if they want to go for a walk or want to play with a ball. How do you know you are not interpreting is intentions wrong?
    I was covered in bitch pheromones, NO way I could misinterpretated him. Humping can have many meanings (happiness, show hows the boss), in this case you know which one of them he was intended to express.

    ---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    Humans should not be having sex with animals <-typo?))) because the human body was not designed this way. We were not put on this earth to have sex with animals. You also cannot prove without a doubt that an animal can consent to sex with you. Until you can do that, I think you lose this argument.
    -Theres no great differences in human sex organs or most animal sex organs they are compatible.

    -How you know we were not put on the earth to have sex with animals?

    -"without a doubt" that very hard to do, even with some easy statement, I have enough empirical reason to believe animals can consent in some degree in their own way, and humans can comprehend and understand the message.

    Lets do a experiment, have a person with barbwire in his penis have sex with a bitch in heat and see what happens (or what you think it will happen), and have another one with just his penis (what you think it will happen).


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    Feeding an animal doesn't harm it and nor does keeping it sheltered (protected) but having sex with it sure could.
    How can you be sure that sex will not result in harm to the animal? I guess if your dog turned around and bit you it'd be a fair sign it hurts. You cannot be sure you are not harming the animal. Just because it doesn't make a sound to indicate you are harming it does not necessarily mean the animal is not hurting.
    I wonder what animal are you thinking as when you give this comment. What animal does not show any sings of feeling pain? Maybe a dog with no paws, no vocal cords, with no neural terminations in muscles so he can't move at all, would fit your scenario of an animal not showing that hes getting hurt.

    And an animal like that can give a tiny hint of consent, meaning I wont try to do anything.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    A zoophiliac or whatever you are, is selfish because they think only of their own needs. Its not about the animal at all, its about YOU, and what YOU want.
    Wrong, if that where truth I would rape my dog, tie him up cut him with a knife to make extra holes for sex, all to accomplish my needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    You think the animal can consent and so in your eyes, it is perfectly aceptable.
    Yes when I get enough hints to judge consent is granted I think is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    If you asked the animal, if the animal could speak, can you be 100% sure the animal would agree to sex with you?
    Some will some don't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    I have never seen a dog consent to sex with a cat, or a horse or a pig or an elephant, so what makes you think that a dog could consent to sex with a human?
    Youtube has many videos of dogs asking for sex with many other species. Humans are smart enough to understand other species behavior and we can to consent and let the dog get away with it on us.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarja View Post
    Read Scarlets post. No, dog humping is not consent, and it is wrong to assume it is.
    Yes is wrong to assume all dog humping is consent, Humping in dogs have like 4 or 5 meanings or more. Happiness, to show power, asking for sex, to play, stress. Is to people to recognize which on the dog is using.

    *The word consent was not well defined in this thread since the beginning the OP lose his argument just because of that, am not using his definition, am using the animal definition of consent which is: (I like it you can keep doing it I wont complain) = consent and (I don't like it you have to stop or I will bite, kick, make discomfort sounds, run away, be sad, scare from you, and others behaviors that clearly sow the animal didn't like and didn't want the behavior to keep going on him)

  16. #236
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    But what about happiness? Sex produce pleasure and my dog is very happy after it.
    Can you prove your dog is happy after it? Just because it wags its tail doesn't mean a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Dogs do feel pleasure, sex does produce pleasure in dogs,
    Proof? Or this is this yet another assumption?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    sex is in his top list when it comes to pleasure.
    Yet you would be hard pressed to prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Also I have been with dogs for 17 years, I think am experience enough to distinguish pleasure from notpleasure.
    How about humans? What about a nice human person to have sex with, to share your bed with? Hmm? Whats wrong with people? You know, people like yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    He didn't got consent for that behavior nor he care about the animals, if some one cares about consent when it comes to sex with an animal, be sure that person cares about the animal health.
    You dont even know what consent is so you cant very well claim you care about the animal enough to get consent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    So why not relieve him from that urge? Why denied your pet something that makes it feel good? If he does not relieve that urge it will cause stress,
    I have never heard of a dog becoming ill from lack of sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    -How you know we were not put on the earth to have sex with animals?


    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Lets do a experiment, have a person with barbwire in his penis have sex with a bitch in heat and see what happens (or what you think it will happen), and have another one with just his penis (what you think it will happen).
    I have no idea what you are talking about here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Wrong, if that where truth I would rape my dog, tie him up cut him with a knife to make extra holes for sex, all to accomplish my needs.
    How can you say without a doubt that you are not raping your dog right now?
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

  17. #237
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where every life is precious
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Animals can consent in their own way and humans are smart enough to know if they say NO AM LEAVING or YES KEEP GOING.
    I disagree.....Lack of resistance, or SUBMITTING does not necessarily mean that the animal WANTS to have sex with you.

    Your animals probably SUBMIT to sex with you because you are the alpha (dominant) over them, and not because they actually desire the sex.

    They simply want to please you, so they do what you want.

    Sex produce pleasure and my dog is very happy after it. Should people stop doing stuff that makes your dog happy? Stop scratching dogs stomach? They can't consent to scratches?
    Scratching a dog's stomach does not have the same risks of harm as having sex with him/her.

    Dogs do feel pleasure, sex does produce pleasure in dogs, If I don't do harm to him, then am sure hes getting pleasure.
    How do you know with certainty that your dog is not suffering psychological or mental harm when he/she is having sex with you?

    So why not relieve him from that urge? Why denied your pet something that makes it feel good?
    If he does not relieve that urge it will cause stress, stress cause antibodies to go lower which course your pet to get sick easier which can cause him to die. I can't find anything wrong with giving pleasure to a pet if he giving consent, clearly asking for it because he needs to stop the urge.
    A male or female dog's sexual "urges", and their unrelieved stress due to said "urges" can be easily avoided simply by neutering or spaying the animal at an early age.

    Also, it is a fact that neutered/spayed animals in general live longer, healthier lives than animals who are intact (not spayed/neutered).

    Spaying and neutering your dog reduces or eliminates the risks of:

    MALES

    * Testicular cancer
    * Benign prostatic hyperplasia
    * Acute and chronic prostatis, prostatic abscess
    * Perianal gland adenomas
    * Orchitis (infection of the testicles)
    * Venereal tumors
    * Perineal hernia (abdominal organs bulging out of rectum)
    * Inguinal hernia with potential organ strangulation

    FEMALES

    * Breast cancer
    * Cystic endometrial hyperplasia and pyometra
    * False pregnancies
    * Mastitis (can occur during false pregnancy)
    * Transmissible venereal sarcoma
    * Ovarian and uterine tumors
    * Cystic ovaries and hyperestrogenism
    * Chronic endometritis
    * Vaginal hyperplasia and prolapse
    * Uterine torsion or uterine prolapse

    http://warrentonkc.tripod.com/spayneut.htm

    Theres no great differences in human sex organs or most animal sex organs they are compatible.
    Please support.

    Maybe a dog with no paws, no vocal cords, with no neural terminations in muscles so he can't move at all, would fit your scenario of an animal not showing that hes getting hurt.
    An animal could be experiencing psychological or emotional distress while you are having sex with him/her, without demonstrating any outward physical signs of this distress, just as a human being could be suffering psychologically, without demonstrating any outward physical signs to others.

    Unless you can read a dog's mind, you have no idea whether or not they suffer mentally or emotionally while they are having sex with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf
    Animals do not have a risk of developing mental or emotional problems from human sex.
    Challenge to support a claim. I must demand that you either support or retract this statement immediately.
    Last edited by Scarlett44; October 9th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.
    "As long as I have a voice, I will speak for those who have none".

  18. #238
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I'm lost
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wolf View Post
    Am talking about sexually mature animals, sorry I didn't explain it well. Well I don't have to coerce my dog into licking or sex, some dogs like sex some don't so much, some likes human fluids other don't. (some people use what you say to train them into performing pleasure which may be wrong) Animals can consent in their own way and humans are smart enough to know if they say NO AM LEAVING or YES KEEP GOING.
    My dog eats other dogs poop. My dog likes to eat pens and pencils.. So saying a dog likes human fluids means absolutely nothing when it comes to sex. It simply means dogs will eat anything..

    Also I have been with dogs for 17 years, I think am experience enough to distinguish pleasure from notpleasure.
    So since you have been with dogs for 17 yrs, that makes you an expert on what dogs like/dislike and how to read dogs? Take a woman who has been dating other HUMANS for 17 yrs. That woman will NOT be able to know how to read other men or women 100%



    Yes I know that story, he have a very tiny penis (insane tiny), he could not copulate with womens or please them or himself, so he looked for a scape and did it with chickens, which result in death for the animal.

    He didn't got consent for that behavior nor he care about the animals, if some one cares about consent when it comes to sex with an animal, be sure that person cares about the animal health.
    How do you know he did not THINK he had the chickens consent? How do you know that he knew he would harm the chicken?


    You are not well informed in here, I have see a large dog copulating with a small dog, saw a video of how much of a large dildo can fit in a bitch, a medium size bitch in heat can take an average human pennis a large breed can take any human pennis with no harm (unless the dog has some malformation) Large dogs have penises bigger, thicker, larger than the average human. Again some one that cares about consent wont have sex with a small female dog knowing she will feel pain and not consent to the act by leaving or bitting.
    You're not that well informed on animals mating/humping.. whatever...
    “Humping” behavior in dogs serves two purposes. The first is the obvious need to reproduce. The second purpose behind such behavior is to exert dominance onto another dog. A dog will only tolerate this mounting behavior if he/she views that the dog doing the mounting is above him/her in rank. This subordinate dog can be of either sex, which is why it is not uncommon to see a male dog humping another male dog.
    Like us, domestic dogs relate to us as members of their family. In other words, they think of us as members of their dog pack. If and when a dog humps you or another human being, they are essentially communicating the fact that they think they are dominant to you. In the event that you allow such humping behavior, you are agreeing that you are subordinate.
    In fact, humans and perhaps even dolphins are two of the very few animal species that are known to mate for pleasure. Mating for pleasure is not true for dogs,

    http://www.pets.ca/articles/article-dog-humping.htm



    So why not relieve him from that urge? Why denied your pet something that makes it feel good? If he does not relieve that urge it will cause stress, stress cause antibodies to go lower which course your pet to get sick easier which can cause him to die. I can't find anything wrong with giving pleasure to a pet if he giving consent, clearly asking for it because he needs to stop the urge.
    Read the information above.. Dogs do NOT have sex for pleasure..

    -How you know we were not put on the earth to have sex with animals?
    If we were here to have sex with animals then when a human male ejaculates in a canine female then that female would be able to get pregnant if she was not sterile.. Just as if a canine male ejaculates in a human female that human female would be able to reproduce with that canine..

    -"without a doubt" that very hard to do, even with some easy statement, I have enough empirical reason to believe animals can consent in some degree in their own way, and humans can comprehend and understand the message.
    I have shown that dogs do NOT have sex for pleasure.. When canines have intercourse with other canines it is for one purpose only.. and pleasure is not it..


    And an animal like that can give a tiny hint of consent, meaning I wont try to do anything.
    You have still not shown the difference between a male dog humping for sexual act and humping for dominance..


    Wrong, if that where truth I would rape my dog, tie him up cut him with a knife to make extra holes for sex, all to accomplish my needs.
    You believe that dogs have sex for pleasure, that there shows you are not well informed on animals sexual nature.


    Yes when I get enough hints to judge consent is granted I think is right.
    What exactly are these hints?


    Youtube has many videos of dogs asking for sex with many other species. Humans are smart enough to understand other species behavior and we can to consent and let the dog get away with it on us.
    How does a dog 'ask' this?



    Yes is wrong to assume all dog humping is consent, Humping in dogs have like 4 or 5 meanings or more. Happiness, to show power, asking for sex, to play, stress. Is to people to recognize which on the dog is using.
    How do you determine which is the reason?

    *The word consent was not well defined in this thread since the beginning the OP lose his argument just because of that, am not using his definition, am using the animal definition of consent which is: (I like it you can keep doing it I wont complain) = consent and (I don't like it you have to stop or I will bite, kick, make discomfort sounds, run away, be sad, scare from you, and others behaviors that clearly sow the animal didn't like and didn't want the behavior to keep going on him)
    So are you saying here that a dog will only give their consent after the human male is already attempting to have intercourse with the dog?


    I was just doing some reading and came across this.. Since Wild Wolf considers himself a zoophile..

    Although many medical terms have been applied to a fixation on sex with animals, those who engage in this kind of sex prefer to be known as "zoophiles," a word borrowed, ironically, from the animal protection community. The zoophile's worldview is similar to the rapist's and child sexual abuser's. They all view the sex they have with their victims as consensual, and they believe it benefits their sexual "partners" as well as themselves.
    The bolded underlined part is very interesting...

    Relationships of unequal power cannot be consensual. In human-animal relationships, the human being has control of many if not all of the aspects of an animals' well being.
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/anima...bestiality.php

    Now let me ask you this.. Do you see anything wrong with a 50 yr old human man asking verbally a 10 yr old human girl if she will have sex with him and she says yes? If so why? if not, why?
    Show me the government that does not infringe upon anyone's rights, and I will no longer call myself an anarchist.~Jacob Halbrooks
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.~Benjamin Franklin
    "Go big or Go home"~ LoLo Bean

  19. #239
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    mating/humping.. whatever...
    “Humping” behavior in dogs serves two purposes. The first is the obvious need to reproduce. The second purpose behind such behavior is to exert dominance onto another dog. A dog will only tolerate this mounting behavior if he/she views that the dog doing the mounting is above him/her in rank. This subordinate dog can be of either sex, which is why it is not uncommon to see a male dog humping another male dog.
    Like us, domestic dogs relate to us as members of their family. In other words, they think of us as members of their dog pack. If and when a dog humps you or another human being, they are essentially communicating the fact that they think they are dominant to you. In the event that you allow such humping behavior, you are agreeing that you are subordinate.
    In fact, humans and perhaps even dolphins are two of the very few animal species that are known to mate for pleasure. Mating for pleasure is not true for dogs,

    http://www.pets.ca/articles/article-dog-humping.htm
    Why do you say that a dog who humps a human's leg THINKS that the human is another dog?

    Does an animal have to be a dog to be a member of the dog's pack? Is there some dog law that says that? If so, please show it.

    Otherwise, if there's no such dog law, it stands to reason that, to a dog, many (or all) members of its social group are members of its pack, regardless of what species they are. Remember that "species" is a human term. We've decided what a species is, on the basis of our own classification.
    "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world" - Richard Dawkins

    "If you could rationalize with Religious people there would be no more Religious people" -Gregory House

  20. #240
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I'm lost
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Allocutus View Post
    Why do you say that a dog who humps a human's leg THINKS that the human is another dog?
    Ummm where exactly did I say that a dog who humps a human's leg THINKS that the human is another dog?

    Does an animal have to be a dog to be a member of the dog's pack? Is there some dog law that says that? If so, please show it.
    I do not recall claiming that an animal has to be a dog inorder to be a member of the pack.. Will you please point out where I stated that?

    Otherwise, if there's no such dog law, it stands to reason that, to a dog, many (or all) members of its social group are members of its pack, regardless of what species they are. Remember that "species" is a human term. We've decided what a species is, on the basis of our own classification.
    I honestly do not know where you got that a member of a dogs pack HAS to be another dog..
    Show me the government that does not infringe upon anyone's rights, and I will no longer call myself an anarchist.~Jacob Halbrooks
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.~Benjamin Franklin
    "Go big or Go home"~ LoLo Bean

 

 
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •