Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

sailornaruto39

Re: Animals *can* consent to sex

I find this interesting. I'm not a zoophile,but certainly I don't believe judging people for their sexual practices. I also have an allegiance to logic and valid reasoning.

I find the hypocrisy and special pleading in this debate laughable. All arguments used here are almost verbatim to those against homosexuality.

I find the whole consent part most laughable. Animals are animals they are essentially lower than us we don't need their consent for anything because they are just animals. We eat them, abuse them for entertainment (dog shows,rodeo) we kill them for fur, but then suddenly sex with them is what really harms them? Unless you're a vegan the OP is right, all these arguments are really just cover-ups for the "ew" factor.

Possible harm
    STD
    In compatible biology

All arguments against gay/anal sex.

I see having sex with an animal pet as just another casual form of expressing affection.