Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

People more American than Obama.

It's obvious now that Obama is not very American. In fact, if you do enough research on him, he is anti-American. He won't wear a pin of the American flag on his lapel, he won't put his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance, and his "mentor" has preached "God damn America". So, let's start naming people that are more American than Obama. I'll start:

John McCain and Sarah Palin

_________________________________ Post Merged _________________________________

This is posted under "Jokes and Humor", but Obama's anti-Americanism is not that funny.
    Last edited by onalandline; September 3rd, 2008 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: People more American than Obama.

Neither is this thread.
    The truth about forever is forever never comes. The truth about today is that it only last until tomorrow. The truth about tomorrow is that its just another day.
    Keep sayin' my name baby, 'cause haters make me FAMOUS
    Jayson Micheal was born April 6, 2009 :-D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeeshaForeverr View Post
    Neither is this thread.
    Sure it is. Freedom of speech, or in this case, typing.

You Obama supporters just don't like the truth. Open your eyes.
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

ODN Community Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What does freedom of speech have to do with how funny this thread is?
    Empty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderWright View Post
    What does freedom of speech have to do with how funny this thread is?
    I thought she was implying that this thread was not very American, but I guess she meant that it is not that funny. My misinterpretation.
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onalandline View Post
    It's obvious now that Obama is not very American. In fact, if you do enough research on him, he is anti-American. He won't wear a pin of the American flag on his lapel, he won't put his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance, and his "mentor" has preached "God damn America". So, let's start naming people that are more American than Obama. I'll start:

Why? Because they are white? Because they were born in America? Because no one is accusing them of forging their birth certificates? Because no one is trying to make out they are Muslim when they are, in fact, Christian? Because no one is trying to equate them to terrorists?

Last I heard, it was not illegal for someone not to put their hand over their heart during the National Anthem. It is personal choice - just because Obama doesn't do this means he is somehow anti American? The whole hand over heart thing is, quite honestly, pathetic. There is no need for it, IMO. You can be patriotic and listen to your anthem without any of the wishy washy stuff.

As for him not wearing a pin of the American flag on his lapel, who cares? Find me a law that says that everyone has to do that. Find something to actually prove that Obama isn't American instead of posting crap like this. It isn't funny.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarja Turunen View Post
    Why? Because they are white? Because they were born in America? Because no one is accusing them of forging their birth certificates? Because no one is trying to make out they are Muslim when they are, in fact, Christian? Because no one is trying to equate them to terrorists?

Last I heard, it was not illegal for someone not to put their hand over their heart during the National Anthem. It is personal choice - just because Obama doesn't do this means he is somehow anti American? The whole hand over heart thing is, quite honestly, pathetic. There is no need for it, IMO. You can be patriotic and listen to your anthem without any of the wishy washy stuff.

As for him not wearing a pin of the American flag on his lapel, who cares? Find me a law that says that everyone has to do that. Find something to actually prove that Obama isn't American instead of posting crap like this. It isn't funny.
    Do a little search on the internet and you will see why.
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Do a little search on the internet and you will see why.
    Tell me what I am looking for, first.
    Frozen In Time Yearning Forbidden Wishes Damned And Divine
    Scars Of My Broken Kisses What Will Follow If Tomorrow's Blind? My Eternal Night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarja Turunen View Post
    Tell me what I am looking for, first.
    Anything on Obama. Here is an example:

In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

This is posted under "Jokes and Humor", but Obama's anti-Americanism is not that funny.
    Ohh, can I try?

Your stupidity.
    Everything is connected.
    Read my new novel here. Join an epic adventure.

No liberal propaganda, I promise.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

wow... At first this video is a load of S***about his Name etc

The stuff about his Mentor is very interesting... If obama said this was his personal advisor... then that was a big mistake, even if he took it back AFTER the guy was exposed.

I really thought obama was very good with putting his point accross, over here in England we get all the footage of mccain and obama speeches etc. I thought he was better at speeches. But ...damn he has made some mistakes.

Overall though a hugely biased video.

On a side note, Why does America do this, backtrack into everyones history, even stuff that has no relevance to said person being president. Its ridiculous.
    .::The Swindall::.

"...In the beginning, man created god"

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Since this is in the jokes and humor thread I can only guess that this is all a joke and you really believe that Obama is more of an American as you put on...
    I mean C'mon why else would you put it as a 'JOKE' if it isn't a joke.. So that would mean that Obama is more American then McCain, Right?
    Show me the government that does not infringe upon anyone's rights, and I will no longer call myself an anarchist.~Jacob Halbrooks
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.~Benjamin Franklin
    "Go big or Go home"~ LoLo Bean

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    Since this is in the jokes and humor thread I can only guess that this is all a joke and you really believe that Obama is more of an American as you put on...
    I mean C'mon why else would you put it as a 'JOKE' if it isn't a joke.. So that would mean that Obama is more American then McCain, Right?
    No, I am serious. Mods: feel free to move this thread if you deem appropriate. If you are an American, you are offended by Obama.
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

Need to validate email

Life by the drop. I've come to understand just what that means.
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I am serious. Mods: feel free to move this thread if you deem appropriate. If you are an American, you are offended by Obama.
    Why should it be moved? It's hilarious. A McCain backer makes a joke (not really of course) and it backfires into support for Obama. man that is funny!

By the way, I'm as American as mom's apple pie and I am offended with Bush. If McCain is elected and continues the same policy I will be even more offended. But Obama, I'm not offended a bit. (fear mongering is costing the GOP a little more each day.....JMO)
    When the power of love becomes stronger than the love of power, there will be peace..........jimi hendrix.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Why should it be moved? It's hilarious. A McCain backer makes a joke (not really of course) and it backfires into support for Obama. man that is funny!

By the way, I'm as American as mom's apple pie and I am offended with Bush. If McCain is elected and continues the same policy I will be even more offended. But Obama, I'm not offended a bit. (fear mongering is costing the GOP a little more each day.....JMO)
    Well, this thread doesn't really help Obama. I voted for Bush twice, even though I really don't like him now. However, McCain is not Bush. Obama's hopes for America are nothing but an unrealistic pipe dream that he is touting to get people to vote for him. McCain has the realistic plan for America. It is not perfect, but realistic. Obama is full of it.
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, it's not our fault this has back fired in your face, so I think the funnieness (I made up that spelling ) comes in you being so serious about this and posting it in the joke thread
    Show me the government that does not infringe upon anyone's rights, and I will no longer call myself an anarchist.~Jacob Halbrooks
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.~Benjamin Franklin

Need to validate email

Life by the drop. I've come to understand just what that means.
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this thread doesn't really help Obama. I voted for Bush twice, even though I really don't like him now. However, McCain is not Bush. Obama's hopes for America are nothing but an unrealistic pipe dream that he is touting to get people to vote for him. McCain has the realistic plan for America. It is not perfect, but realistic. Obama is full of it.
    Why did you vote for Bush twice? Looks like hind sight is 20/20.....but your sure you have it right this time. Good for you.
    When the power of love becomes stronger than the love of power, there will be peace..........jimi hendrix.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    Hey, it's not our fault this has back fired in your face, so I think the funnieness (I made up that spelling ) comes in you being so serious about this and posting it in the joke thread
    I like new words. Obama is the antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Why did you vote for Bush twice? Looks like hind sight is 20/20.....but your sure you have it right this time. Good for you.
    Bush was the lesser
    of two evils. Kerry would have been worse. McCain is the right choice.
    Last edited by onalandline; September 3rd, 2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    In God We Trust
    Support Our Troops!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I like new words. Obama is the antichrist.

Bush was the lesser
    of two evils. Kerry would have been worse. McCain is the right choice.
    Man you can come up with some terrific jokes

EDIT: Oh wait I get it.. The reason you put it in the joke section is because you can't support it huh?

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Yawn. This thread is a snore compared to the McCain age one. If you want to lampoon a candidate, at least think of a funnier perspective to exploit.
    Trendem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast