Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Uhuru - Is This How White South Africans Will Die?

I can't write what this guy says, but what he says is true from where I stand and look at it.

Uhuru means - Night of the Long Knifes.

In short the story goes that the day Mandela dies the whites will be killed like flies.

I wonder if America or any other country for that matter will try and help, or will all just turn yet another blind eye?

Here is a report on the songs they sing. President Zuma is supporting this. He in another article said that it is clear that people don't understand the value of the struggle and the history.

So to keep history and the struggle in mind it is perfectly fine for blacks to sing that whites should be killed, while a white person saying so much as the word "K-word" which was banned in SA, have no right on history or struggle and will be put in jail for saying that word.

I don't know why I put these things out here. All I know is that one day the world can't claim they didn't know.

>>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

Join our Facebook Page here!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uhuru - Is This How White South Africans Will Die?

Why is the World Cup being held in such a racist place? I honestly, don't know.
    .::The Swindall::.

"...In the beginning, man created god"

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

It is interesting that a group of black Africans would call it "the Night of the Long Knives" as that was the Nazi term for the purge of the Brown Shirts.

I do feel for you, Aspo, and trust me, I that is not just shallow sentiment. I live within spitting distance of a capricious totalitarian power which would kill me without a second thought. If you feel your president's messages are too ominous for you to feel safe in your home country, the only advice I could give you is too get out by whatever means necessary. You are an educated woman, and I do not think you would have a problem getting a job in another country.

A couple of questions, though.

1) In the second video you posted (the one about song), at 2:07/8:51, isn't the man standing next to Mandela white? Also, the woman in 4:43/8:51 and 6:27/8:51? Why do these black Africans who, I am assuming, understand the lyrics, allow the very enemy they are singing against to join in with them?

2) What race are the police typically in South Africa? What typically happens to the perpatrators of race based crimes against Afrikaaners?

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by czahar View Post
    It is interesting that a group of black Africans would call it "the Night of the Long Knives" as that was the Nazi term for the purge of the Brown Shirts.

I do feel for you, Aspo, and trust me, I that is not just shallow sentiment. I live within spitting distance of a capricious totalitarian power which would kill me without a second thought. If you feel your president's messages are too ominous for you to feel safe in your home country, the only advice I could give you is too get out by whatever means necessary. You are an educated woman, and I do not think you would have a problem getting a job in another country.

A couple of questions, though.

1) In the second video you posted (the one about song), at 2:07/8:51, isn't the man standing next to Mandela white? Also, the woman in 4:43/8:51 and 6:27/8:51? Why do these black Africans who, I am assuming, understand the lyrics, allow the very enemy they are singing against to join in with them?

2) What race are the police typically in South Africa? What typically happens to the perpatrators of race based crimes against Afrikaaners?
    The white people you see in those videos don't even know what the words of the songs mean. Like in any culture or group of people there are those that want to fit in with the opposite. They are trying but is not even aware of what they really sing. Or they are aware but ignore it. The problem with songs like this is that they get people very emotional and they easily go over into executing what they sing. It is a liberation song that was meant to end apartheid, or so they want to argue, but they still sing it today and they sing it on political rallys, and there is no apartheid anymore.

The Police are 99% black.
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

Post Thanks / Like

South Africa has been charged with racial tensions since its roots in the early 19th century as a colony of GB, and only with a long history of authoritarian European governments has it managed to exist as a political entity for as long as it has.

I don't know how, from a historical standpoint, you can describe the eventual collapse of South Africa as being anything but inevitable. I understand that from your viewpoint, this is your home and this is all you know, but you should seriously consider planning to leave South Africa.
    "I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President."
    Dubya

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I know that is what I have to do if I want to survive and if I want my children to have a future. Saying it is one thing but doing it is a total different story.

I have made plans on escape routes if the troubles should start. But most of the time those escape routes will only work if I have access to the Airport or to the closest border in Maputo (which is not 100% safe either).

What I do hope for is that other countries will come to our rescue if things should really get bad. I know we can count on Germany. And we are winning the support of many countries as long as Julius Malema spits his racist hate around towards BBC journalist. So I am sure that somehow other countries will help.
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie View Post
    I know that is what I have to do if I want to survive and if I want my children to have a future. Saying it is one thing but doing it is a total different story.

I have made plans on escape routes if the troubles should start. But most of the time those escape routes will only work if I have access to the Airport or to the closest border in Maputo (which is not 100% safe either).

What I do hope for is that other countries will come to our rescue if things should really get bad. I know we can count on Germany. And we are winning the support of many countries as long as Julius Malema spits his racist hate around towards BBC journalist. So I am sure that somehow other countries will help.
    You seem to have a contingency plan for if the blacks declare genocide and start going door to door killing white people.

I think it much more likely that you'll see gradually increasing levels of violence over a period of a few months which would reach a climax of almost open race violence for maybe a week or two until it was quelled either by martial law or by a UN peacekeeping force, though I doubt the UN would step in unless the violence reached extremely high levels.

I obviously can't factor in what it would be like choosing to leave my home, but if I was as certain of imminent violence as you seem to be, I would start doing things like checking for job opps for whatever it is you do in other countries, setting aside more money, and having passports, vital documents, cash, and perhaps a weapon in a safe place where you can grab them and go on short notice.
    "I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President."
    Dubya

Post Thanks / Like

Get out, get out! For the love of God, get out!
    "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those, who, in times of great moral crisis, reserve their neutrality."-Dante

!@#$%^&*()_+Loller65+_()*&^%$#@!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Gang attack family, dad killed
    2010-04-17 14:08

Dalmada - A man was beaten to death while his wife was gang raped and their four-year-old daughter seriously assaulted in the early hours of Saturday morning, Limpopo police said.

"It is believed a gang of 15 men entered the family's house on a plot at Dalmada, outside Polokwane at 03:30," said Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe.

The gang tied up the 40-year-old man and beat him to death.

Five men raped the man's wife before turning on the couple's four-year-old daughter and seriously assaulting her.

Ngoepe said the motive for the attack was unknown and nothing was taken from the house.

The wife and her daughter were take to a nearby hospital after residents alerted police about the incident.

Ngoepe described the woman as being "too traumatised" to give a statement to the police.

No arrests have been made and anyone with information can contact 10111.
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loller65 View Post
    Get out, get out! For the love of God, get out!
    I agree.......please leave SA as soon as possible.

Don't wait until things get really bad.....!!
    "As long as I have a voice, I will speak for those who have none".

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

This was reported on Uhurunews.com:-

The killing of Terre’blanche and the struggle for African liberation
    UhuruNews
    Published Apr 14, 2010

The killing of Eugene Terre’blanche, leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB) in Occupied Azania (South Africa), allegedly by two Africans who worked for him, has sparked an upsurge of militant protests from Africans in defense of the accused African workers.

Terre’blanche’s death highlights the ongoing resistance against the neocolonial government led by the African National Congress and renewed demands for African workers’ control of African land.

Arrested for the April 3 killing was a man in his 20s and a 15-year-old juvenile. As farm workers for Terre’blanche, the accused men worked in brutal semi-enslaved conditions making only $40 a month.

The majority of African farm workers on white settlers’ stolen farms continue to be brutalized with impunity.

Following the Terre’blanche death, the South African trade union federation “demanded that the provincial police commissioner release all statistics of assaults and killings of farm workers” on record, according to an article in the South African Mail and Guardian.

The article states that even as the accused Africans were in court, a white farmer on that same day, in the same town assaulted seven farm workers.

In 2001 Terre’blanche was convicted of beating farm worker Paul Motshabi with an iron pipe nearly to death, yet Terre’blanche spent only four years in prison.

Terre’blanche’s sentence was a mere slap on the hand for his colonial violence, while Motshabi is an invalid today, incapable of working and living in poverty.

Terre’blanche’s brutality regularly included sexual attacks against men on the farm, and the accused African men have stated that they were assaulted in this way, according to news reports.

African workers in Occupied Azania have the right to resist by any means necessary the colonial conditions imposed on them on their own land.
    Terre’blanche, whose name means white land, was an Afrikaner and an active member of South African’s white nationalist party for most of his adult life.

In retaliation for the murder of Terre’blanche, the AWB is threatening “war” and violence in attempt to further repress the African working class.

The Afrikaners, also known as Boers, a Dutch word for farmer, began to colonize South Africa when they first arrived from the Netherlands in the 1600s.

Most of the present-day Boers, however, include non-English people from all over Europe who came to South Africa during the height of British colonialism for a piece of Africa’s stolen bounty.

The Boers took over the land in the Eastern Cape region and fought a war with the British during the colonial era in the early 1900s over who would be the head colonizer.

Terre’blanche represented the particular interests of one sector of the white settler population in South Africa who want to keep their plots of our stolen land.

However, Terre’blanche was no different than all other white settlers whose wealth, jobs and land are stolen and come at the expense of African workers.

ANC fronts for imperialist masters
    After 400 years of struggle for our liberation in Azania, imperialism ushered in a neocolonial government in 1994 led by the African National Congress (ANC), with Nelson Mandela at the helm.
    The ANC leadership has left the former colonial structure in place to continue to suck African blood.
    Under the flag of the “Rainbow nation,” the ANC has allowed white people and foreign corporations to continue to own the vast majority of the land and resources in Azania, and created power and wealth for the African petty bourgeoisie while African workers face conditions worse than under Apartheid.
    This situation exposes the fact that conditions for Africans on our own land have worsened significantly under the leadership of the ANC.

Today, after 16 years of black administration of white power, 87 percent of the land is still owned by white people in South Africa and 4.1 million Africans in Azania live on less than a dollar a day, up from 1.9 million in 1996.

The ANC-led process of Truth and Reconciliation was an imperialist farce in which some of the greatest war criminals of all time such as former Apartheid president De Klerk and his government were given amnesty, while Africans continued to exist in the same colonial conditions.

The family of slain Azanian freedom fighter Steve Biko who was killed by the Apartheid security police in 1977 described the TRC as a "vehicle for political expediency," which "robbed" them of their right to justice when Biko’s murderers were allowed to go free.

The Afrikaners, neocolonial president Jacob Zuma along with most of the white population are blaming the killing on “inflammatory statements” by Julius Malema, leader of the ANC youth league (ANCYL).

Malema has been publicly singing a banned popular song from the 1970s liberation struggle — a song that includes the words “Kill the Boer.”

Quoted on South Africa’s IOL news site, Malema recently stated, “We will drive the white man from the land. We will drive him from the mines. We will drive him from the boardrooms. Africa for the Africans."

But despite Malema’s militant statements, the ANC Youth League leader is a strong supporter of current South African president Jacob Zuma.

Malema is a neocolonialist and an opportunist whose interests lie in gaining more control of Africa’s resources for the benefit of the African petty bourgeoisie at the expense of the masses of African people.

Since his election to the ANCYL in 2008 Malema has made millions of dollars through deals and contracts available to him through the ANC’s proximity to the colonial wealth gained at the expense of the poverty of millions of African workers.

Malema’s construction company, for example, secured government contracts and made huge profits building roads and bridges in his home province of Limpopo. These structures were of such poor quality that they almost immediately washed away.

According to the South African Times of March 1, 2010, a bridge built by Malema’s company in one town in Limpopo province “is effectively a hill of soil covered with pavement. It has no concrete layers.
    "Residents said heavy rains in January swept it away just a few weeks after it was finished."

This week Zuma censured Malema for his statements and has been calling for “calm” on the part of African workers in the face of the World Cup soccer games which will be held in several South African cities in June.

Zuma is trying to make it clear that white people will be “safe” and greeted by a quiet and repressed African working class.

World Cup for white visitors; “Tin Can Town” for African workers

To make way for new stadiums and hotels for white visitors to the World Cup games, thousands of African workers were forced into a “temporary relocation area,” (TRA), known by the residents as “Tin Can Town,” or “concentration camp.”

According to the UK Guardian on April 1,

“’It’s a dumping place,’ said Jane Roberts, who lives in the sparsely furnished structure known as M49. ‘They took people from the streets because they don’t want them in the city (Cape Town) for the World Cup. Now we are living in a concentration camp.’

“Roberts, 54, added: ‘It’s like the devil runs this place. We have no freedom. The police come at night and beat adults and children. South Africa isn’t showing the world what it’s doing to its people. It only shows the World Cup.’

“President Jacob Zuma’s government insists that sports’ biggest showpiece is already benefiting the whole nation, creating jobs, improving infrastructure and transforming its image abroad…

“Yet a short drive from the city’s expensively upgraded airport, a drive few tourists are likely to make, boys kick up dust and stones in Blikkiesdorp because the spending spree failed to provide them with a park.

“Campaigners argue that this bleak place in Delft township shows that Africa’s first World Cup has become a tool to impress wealthy foreigners at the expense of its own impoverished peoples. Residents say it is worse than the townships created by the white minority government before the end of racial apartheid in 1994.”

It’s clear that African workers on the Continent of Africa and wherever we have been dispersed around the world are finished with neocolonialism in all its forms.

Imperialism was built on our backs, and Africa and all its resources belong to African people. The African Revolution has not been completed and must be led by the African working class organized through the African Socialist International.

We are fighting for unconditional power in our own African hands. Imperialism must go. White colonizers must go.

Justice for the African workers imprisoned for the death of the white colonizer!

Build the African Socialist International!
    Forward to the 5th Congress of the African People’s Socialist Party!
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

Senior Mod

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cdubs View Post
    You seem to have a contingency plan for if the blacks declare genocide and start going door to door killing white people.

I think it much more likely that you'll see gradually increasing levels of violence over a period of a few months which would reach a climax of almost open race violence for maybe a week or two until it was quelled either by martial law or by a UN peacekeeping force, though I doubt the UN would step in unless the violence reached extremely high levels.
    Unfortunately, I'm not sure you're right about this. I did a little bit of research about Uhuru, and a very common thread among the people espousing it is that a trigger for the mass genocide of whites in SA will be the death of Nelson Mandela. I'm not sure that it will actually happen like that, but it doesn't seem out of the range of probability. I'm sure that it's a big enough possibility - and correct me if I'm wrong here, Aspo - that many white South Africans probably half-dread watching the news for fear that they'll hear the report that Mandela has died.

With the widespread disarmament of law-abiding citizens and the refusal of the SA government to issue firearm permits to whites, it's setting the scene for a massive slaughterhouse. If it really comes down to enacting the "Mandela plan" (term mine), I think that it will be brutal, efficient, and horrific. This has been in the works for a long time, with many people actively planning to carry this agenda out. There have even been "rehearsals," if you will, where people have blocked off several major highways out of Jo-berg with multiple cars and trucks, cutting off the possibility of escape.

People coordinating this movement are probably cunning enough to place people at all major border crossings, escape routes from major cities, and all airports. Since the only major hospital in SA capable of dealing with mass casualties is in Jo-berg (if I'm not mistaken) and the biggest international airport is also there, it's common sense that they'd heavily restrict control of all roads into and out of the city. If I were going to conduct a flash-campaign of mass genocide and had been planning it for years, that's how I'd run it, anyway.

I think that the important thing is to plan for the worst-case scenario you can imagine and then imagine everything that could possibly go wrong going wrong. Make the plans for escape and survival based on those two things, and if things aren't as bad as they could be... well, you've got an even better chance of survival.

My thought is that there ought to be a lot more whites present in the black markets for weapons, and routine training with said weapons in remote locations. There ought to be groups of people gathering together and making their own contingency plans for what may happen if Uhuru gets enacted upon Mandela's death. Any white South African ought to be laying aside stores of food and fortifying their homes against attack by armed people. For people opposed to a violent solution, the answer should be a very quick exit from the country at first opportunity. Don't wait until TSHTF. By then, it's already too late, and if you're not already set up with a secure location, lots of well-armed allies, and a stockpile of food and supplies, you're in big trouble.

By the time the UN actually agrees on anything and manages to mobilize a force, it will be too little, too late. They have enough trouble making an effective effort in the other places where they are deployed. Look at the Janjaweed in the Sudan. That's the sort of aid you can count on if you want to rely on the UN for help. If Uhuru actually occurs as the songs they sing illustrate, there will be lengthy sieges in the hard areas of resistance, and once the blood starts flowing, people will start killing in the streets. Many thousands of people will probably be dead before the first boot hits the ground to stop the slaughter, and once that happens, you can count on months if not years of violence and bloodshed. That's the worst-case scenario you need to be planning against. If you're not ready for that, you need to leave. Sell everything, pay whoever you have to pay, and just get out. The best way to survive a worst-case scenario is to avoid it altogether.

Maybe this is a bit alarmist, but in a situation like that, you can't afford to just sit back and believe that everything's going to be OK. The people that do that are the ones that don't survive crisis situations, or if they do, it's by blind luck or the leadership and determination of those who prepared well enough to help others. I mean, for Heaven's sake... the blacks in the country sing songs about killing every white person, and Mandela was sitting there listening attentively. They sing the songs like anthems, and every man, woman, and child knows the songs. That kind of indoctrination is powerful, and you can't just ignore it like some bad dream. Even if there is only a small initial pool of people willing to do violence, once it starts, people will join in. Many will probably even be forced to join in on pain of death, for being "race traitors" or whatever else they want to call people who don't want to kill the whites. All it takes is a few people with guns and the will to kill anyone who gets in their way, and the tidal wave will start.

Alarmist? Maybe. But there are lots of people who believe that this very thing will happen. What if they are right? That's the question you have to ask yourself, Aspo. What if they are right? Will you be ready?

I pray for your safety and that of your friends and loved ones.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I heard about other reports that said many black farm workers of Zimbabwe and other neighboring countries asked for their wages to be paid out as they want to leave SA now.

Apparently they were warned that they will be killed after the Word Cup Soccer because they are foreigners.

It is true that they are able to block off the highways. This morning a woman called in to Radio Jacaranda saying that they are blocking the highway in such a way that nobody can get passed them. Many people believe that is how they exercise and test their plans whether it is water proof or not.

I believe they will target the borders and the cities. There might be escape routes which I am not aware of.

Tomorrow I will be attending a meeting to find out what is to be done about the situation.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

They refer to themselves as 'pregnant'. Waiting for the rebirth of their country. Their dream is to take it over and kill all whites. This is according to this article...

http://burningspearuhuru.com/0603_azania.htm
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

House set alight with family inside
    2010-04-20 07:49
    Buks Viljoen, Beeld

Johannesburg - Attackers set a wooden house on fire on a farm near Carolina at the weekend, while a woman and her children were still inside. The armed attackers had tied the door with a piece of wire, trapping the victims inside.

The woman's parents were shot at when they rushed to their aid.

"They were bent on killing us. This had nothing to do with theft," said Cornelia de Wet, 32, from the farm Kwaggafontein, near Carolina.

She woke up to the smell of smoke at about 22:00 on Saturday night. She saw the wall and the curtain in her room were in flames.

The attackers had poured diesel on the house before setting it on fire.

Lost consciousness

De Wet tried in vain to wake two of her children, Cornelia, 11, and Joey, 2, who were sleeping on the double bed with her.

"Apparently the smoke made them lose consciousness."

She extinguished the burning curtain and tried to open the door, but couldn't, because it was tied with a piece of wire.

Her parents, Nelie, 62, and Jan de Wet, 65, live in the farmstead about 50m from her house. Her other daughter, Sarah, 8, was sleeping at the farmstead that night.

De Wet called her parents for help over the two-way radio, which had been installed barely two weeks prior to the attack.

"When they came out of the house, shots were fired at them from the dark."

The grandparents shot into the dark with a shotgun and a pistol in an attempt to chase away the attackers.

De Wet said they also shot at her when she leaned through the kitchen window to untie the wire around the latch of the door.

According to her, the shootout lasted for nearly two hours.

Attempts to contact the police in Carolina, about 12km from the farm, were initially fruitless because they didn't answer their phone.

She then phoned her brother, Jan de Wet jnr, who farms near Belfast.

Shots still flying

He rushed to the farm. "When I got there, the shots were still flying," he said. "I yelled at the attackers that I was going to kill them."

He, too, started firing in the direction of the attackers. The shooting then settled down.

De Wet jnr estimated that there were between 10 and 15 attackers.

"The attack was planned in great detail and they came prepared with enough ammunition."

The police picked up 9mm and shotgun shells as well as a few rounds near the two houses.

One of the rounds was of a strange calibre that is not known to the police.

The long grass hampered the search for evidence, but De Wet jnr did say they found footprints near the scene.

No-one was injured in the attack.
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

What do you think about this interview Aspo?

Side note: I love Louis Theroux interviews, he's such a wet blanket but there's something so likeable about him.

I think it's interesting that the Boer openly states that's he's a racist.
    .::The Swindall::.

"...In the beginning, man created god"

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I've done some digging online about Uhuru, and found this interesting news article, from about 3 years ago:

"Mandela SMS sends Afrikaners running
    By Jani Meyer

A Gauteng woman has told how she and her family fled their home for the safety of a small Free State town, after believing a hoax SMS that former president Nelson Mandela was in a coma.

Christene Pretorius, from Springs, swallowed the message warning Afrikaners to escape a genocide triggered by Mandela's supposed imminent death.

When she received the warning SMS she left work, rounded up her family and went to camp out "in the middle of nowhere" for two days before realising she had been duped.

But when Pretorius returned she was fired from her pharmacy job of 12 years for absconding from work. On Monday her flight to Heilbron for two days has a sequel before the Council for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA) when she tries to get her job back.

Behind Pretorius and her family's panicked flight to safety in Heilbron is a tale of conspiracy theory, "basic survival", and claims of an Uhuru plot which would be ignited by Mandela's death.

The alarming SMS, sent on February 19, said the police and army were on alert in preparation for attacks. The message was a warning that the time for Uhuru had arrived and whites, especially Afrikaners, were in danger of being wiped out.

The claimed threats to the safety of Afrikaners had been highlighted in a DVD by Gustav Muller, the leader of a group calling themselves Suidlanders.

"The DVD was very convincing. I have never been this scared in my life and when we got the warning I thought it was real and what the DVD warned about was about to happen," said Pretorius.

The DVD has been widely circulated and is also a topic of conversation on the Boerevryheid website.

Both the Suidlanders and Boerevryheid are splinter groups within rightwing Afrikaner circles.

In his "information" DVD, dated January 2007, Muller warns of an Uhuru plot - also known as the Night of the Long Knives, Iron Eagle and Operation White Clean-up.

Uhuru is the Swahili word for freedom, and according to Muller, was the code name for a plot drawn up in Russia before South Africa became a democracy.

In the video, Muller address-es a small gathering of people, on what he refers to as the "table that had been set for South Africa". Muller said the information was not to be seen as a call to arms, but rather as putting into context the events of the past few years, including strike action, farm murders and cash-in-transit heists.

Muller said he was a former military intelligence officer, and was aware of the existence of Uhuru. He said after peaceful elections in 1994 it was thought that "they", presumably referring to black South Africans, had decided against going ahead with the plot.

However, he said recent events pointed to something sinister being planned. Pretorius and many others had seen the video and were terrified about its implications.

In the event of Uhuru, Afrikaners were advised to go to Spar supermarket in Heilbron where they would be directed to safety. Pretorius and her family, including her children and grandchildren, scurried around to get the supplies necessary.

"We bought a tent that cost us R1 000," said Pretorius. On its website the Suidlanders posted a basic survival guide that includes food that needs to be stockpiled in the event that people had to flee. For a family of four to survive for 18 months they would need, among others, 72 cans of beans and meatballs, 182 packets of two-minute noodles, 48 tins of chakalaka and 100 rolls of toilet paper.

While the family made their way to Heilbron, the SMS and e-mail campaign continued and was widely publicised in the Afrikaans media - to the extent that Mandela appeared on the front page of the Afrikaans weekly, Rapport, under the headline "Kyk! Ek is Piekfyn" (Look! I am fine).

Pretorius said they met a man at the Spar who told them to go to a nearby dam where they could set up camp.

"We have nothing to do with it. We don't even want our name to be mentioned in connection with this," said an employee at the Spar.

Pretorius said: "The men dropped us off, believing that we would be safe there. We were in the middle of nowhere and nothing, sitting in the baking sun with small children," she said.

Two days later they were informed that the SMS had been a hoax and that Mandela was alive and well.

However, when she return-ed to the pharmacy to resume work, she was informed that she was suspended for absconding.

"They held a hearing and I was fired. I have never taken time off before, except when I was sick," said Pretorius. Her plight was taken up by Zehir Omar Attorneys.

"My client was fired for telling the truth," said Omar, who will be using the Suidlanders DVD as evidence.

While the e-mail has been exposed as fictitious, the controversy surrounding the DVD continues. ..."

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...5833124C267486

Considering the above, isn't there at least a possibility that Uhuru or "Operation White Cleanup"
    could be a hoax?

I'm not saying that racial tensions and racially-motivated violent crimes in SA haven't increased--because
    they obviously have.
    But are all these attacks on white South Africans part of an organized plan?

That's the question, I guess.
    Last edited by Scarlett44; April 21st, 2010 at 10:02 PM.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett44 View Post
    Considering the above, isn't there at least a possibility that Uhuru or "Operation White Cleanup"
    could be a hoax?

I'm not saying that racial tensions and racially-motivated violent crimes in SA haven't increased--because
    they obviously have.
    But are all these attacks on white South Africans part of an organized plan?

That's the question, I guess.
    There is a possibility, but my own experience this far told me that it is very possible.

I work as you know basically amongst hundreds of ANC people. I am in constant connection with them on a daily basis. They are my employees and the other day some of them circulated an e-mail that made me think. They routed the e-mail to "All", probably forgetting that I am also on the list.

The e-mail was of a Boer holding op a T-shirt saying something about Malema can go to hell because he is a Boer. Someone in the offices added the words "It's On!" to this e-mail and circulated it.

The general feeling amongst some of them is that old president Nelson Mandela and Mbeki didn't do anything to give them their land back. Zuma was then appointed as president and Julius Malema as the ANC youth president. Today Julius Malema, who is openly racist and sing songs about killing white people disobey court orders to stop doing it. the ANC told the media that they will rein him in. They failed to do that and afterwards told the media it is an internal matter and that they don't simply call people to disciplinary hearings. Julius Malema openly acknowledged that he accepts and approves of the way that Zimbabwe took back their land from white farmers. They killed farmers left and right. They attacked them, raped them, and beat their dogs to death. So that is what the ANC Youth League leader essentially supports.

I don't read much into Uhuru. It might exist or it might not. What I do know is that the political situation in the country is at breaking point. That is according to my own opinion. I believe they are waiting for the Constitution to change regarding Land Formation. As soon as the White Paper is through I think South Africa will be changed into a second Zimbabwe.

The blacks have killed over 3000 farmers up to now, sometimes in the most gruesome ways. Just less than a week ago they killed people close by. The paramedics and police who were attending to the scene had to get counseling. They said they never saw anything like it.

Why do they go of up to 15 people to burn down people's houses? They do that not to rob someone. Not to get food. Not to steal money. The only reason is racial motivation.

A political analyst also said that Zuma is not the one calling the shots but Julius Malema is. Julius Malema is overpowering the president and one tends to get the impression that Zuma is simply going with the flow. Nobody stands up for the white people. They called out for help, but nothing happens. The one day they say they will make farm safety a priority and the next day they say that it is the Boer's fault that they are murdered.

I think it is stupid to think something will happen because Mandela is going to die. I believe that you can't really connect something like this to a specific trigger event, but rather a building up of things as they happen.

I talk to many people and everybody seems to be afraid. That and the correspondence amongst ANC people is what gives me the impression something is going to happen. The only reason it didn't happen yet is because they don't want to scare off the people for the World Cup Soccer which is starting in less than 50 days from now.
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie
    The blacks have killed over 3000 farmers up to now, sometimes in the most gruesome ways.
    Have all the "farm attack" victims been white people?
    That would interesting to find out.

If all of the victims have indeed been white, it seems to me that it would be an indication of these farm attacks having at least some kind of racial motivation.

Senior Mod

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett44 View Post
    Have all the "farm attack" victims been white people?
    That would interesting to find out.

If all of the victims have indeed been white, it seems to me that it would be an indication of these farm attacks having at least some kind of racial motivation.
    I'd say it wouldn't take "all" of the attacks to have been on white people in order to make the case. All it really takes is a clear enough trend to show that the attacks are largely directed against whites, with connections drawn to the non-white farmers who may have been attacked for supporting the whites or otherwise not cooperating.

This is not a situation where I would give people the benefit of the doubt.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Most of them are white. Here and there they do attack farm workers who doesn't want to co-operate.

It seems yesterday a woman's house worker and her toddler was attacked and sustained serious head injuries. Apparently they stole a laptop.

I just ask myself, what harm can a toddler cause any robber? They are many times not even able to identify them. So why kill them?
    >>]Aspoestertjie[<<

ODN Rules

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast