Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Consulting Available

Having difficulty in life? Work too much? Never have a free moment? Come talk to me. I am pretty much the most apathetic, lazy guy on the planet. If I could, I would lay down in the grass all day long and stare at the clouds.

Im so lazy and chill that if I smoked weed, it would be like getting an adrenaline shot to the heart (ala Pulp Fiction)

So, if you could use some advise on being lazy, come talk to me. Ask me any questions you can think of, though, admittedly, I may be too lazy to respond.

I will no longer be replying to any post from a Liberal going forward. I will continue, as normal, to discuss topics and engage in intellectual exchanges with non-leftist

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Consulting Available

You'd actually go out and lay down in the grass stare at the clouds all day? What are you? Some kind of overachiever?
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Consulting Available

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    You'd actually go out and lay down in the grass stare at the clouds all day? What are you? Some kind of overachiever?
    LOL. I think I would be a good fit for the OWS "movement"
    I will no longer be replying to any post from a Liberal going forward. I will continue, as normal, to discuss topics and engage in intellectual exchanges with non-leftist