Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Where does Donald Trump fit in the political stand off for 2012 election?

We all know his hair style is funny and he has made our classy suits and shirts but where does he meet in the long term balance in the 2012 election. Now you and me both know the cause of presidential hood, its a long cold hard road and if you aren't in some way apart of the whole party system you can call yourself independent. But as a liberal we can all play checkers and try to cheat when we know you and I may lose but fair game, Donald trump may need do some cheating (lying) to haul our econmy to a good one. How he will do it no clue at all. But curiosity killed the cat so I say he should stay with what he does best: fire people and hiring them. Yet he would be a amazing supporter for governer Perry.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where does Donald Trump fit in the political stand off for 2012 election?

Where does he fit in the election? How about the sidelines.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where does Donald Trump fit in the political stand off for 2012 election?

I agree. That debate that he was going to moderate was going to be his launching point. Thankfully most of the Republican candidates had some self respect and came up with varying excuses not to go. It was a rare instance that liberals and conservatives could, for a glorious moment, roll their eyes in unison.

We haven't heard from Trump since and hopefully we never will again.