Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    I have done some research on the Sandy hook school shooting and have come to my own conclusion that it was a conspiracy orchestrated to get the public to back Obama on limiting gun rights. Similar to how 911 was a ploy to get the American people to justify the war in Iraq. But please don't speak on 911 because this is about sandy hook. What are your thoughts or speculations on this so called American tragedy.

  2. #2
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Do you have any evidence or position that you could share that would move the subject forward?
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.


  3. #3
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague360kc View Post
    I have done some research on the Sandy hook school shooting and have come to my own conclusion that it was a conspiracy orchestrated to get the public to back Obama on limiting gun rights. Similar to how 911 was a ploy to get the American people to justify the war in Iraq. But please don't speak on 911 because this is about sandy hook. What are your thoughts or speculations on this so called American tragedy.
    I think even if it were a conspiracy, there are much better ways to achieve the same goals. Did you know for instance that the NRA are actually a government control group? So whatever rights you think you are losing have already been whittled down to a bear nothing! So all that you see here is a just public bluster. Gun owners will end up losing.

    This makes no sense as an 'Obama' conspiracy because he is not a king and he also needs to operate within the existing governmental framework already in place. A change of government merely means taking a different approach to achieve the same goals. Namely to suppress and oppress the American people.

    So I think that Sandy is a real tragedy - to pull it off effectively would require too much competence on everyone's part. The best government is already being done in secret.

  4. #4
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJones8934 View Post
    Did you know for instance that the NRA are actually a government control group?
    I don't think I've heard this one before. Could you elaborate?
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.


  5. #5
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague360kc View Post
    I have done some research on the Sandy hook school shooting and have come to my own conclusion that it was a conspiracy orchestrated to get the public to back Obama on limiting gun rights. Similar to how 911 was a ploy to get the American people to justify the war in Iraq. But please don't speak on 911 because this is about sandy hook. What are your thoughts or speculations on this so called American tragedy.
    Wow, you really believe this? What kind of world do you live in where you think elected officials would a) be willing to kill little children for just a chance at a gun control law and b) be able to actually pull it off? I'm sorry but this is so rediculous that you are going to have to elaborate a bit more before this is really considered a debatable subject.

    Now, 911, that is a different story. I don't actually think it was a conspiracy but I know how it could have been done. But you don't want to talk about that.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Okay here it goes, on the movie Batman the dark Night rises theirs a map, if you freeze frame, the map says, "sandy hook strike here!"......if you take the fictional map and put it over the google earth birds eye view photo it shows the two images to be almost identical(now that's just creepy). Before the alleged shooting occurred a donation site for one of the alleged victims was created before the child even left for school. All of the supposed parents and siblings of these children are all smiles the next day in my own words "remembering the good times"..Off topic but my brother died when I was 11 and there is no way I would be that far through the grieving process after only one day, would you?
    The doctor was never consistent with his findings, the scene only had one ambulance parked way away from the building and was only shown loading one possibly more victims. You see people walking around doing nothing, no panic and no children to be seen at the school according to the helicopter footage of the school. Some say there was 2 other shooters. The main shooter was said to have an AR15 but only three pistols were found. Later an AR15 and a shotgun were found in the trunk of the alleged shooters car trunk proving he never used it for the shooting. But the doctor said he found AR15 rounds in the victims bodies.
    One of the victims fathers before he does an interview is smiling and mouths the words, "are we ready to do this" then(not knowing he is being filmed) he takes a deep breath getting into character to seem upset. The alleged victim(forget her name) was shown in a picture with Obama after the shooting(isn't she dead?). So things don't add up. I suggest you do the research for yourself because this story is to deep for me to tell you every individual flaw in the supposed facts that exist.

    ---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

    Look at the info below also I will send you some links. I didn't want to believe it at first either.

    ---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

    Look at the info below.

    ---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

    Obama is a puppet to private banks and corporations. Want proof, go look up who funds his campaigns.

    ---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

    I am looking up some videos pointing out the many inconsistent statements and evidence. Also the strange connection between batman and the incident at sandy hook. I think this information will be enough to raise an eyebrow or two or at least get you to question this as an American tragedy. I don't know who's behind it, I speculate some shadow organisation within out government.

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

    Also the subway bombings in England, 911 and Sandy hook all have one thing in common. Before each incident home land security performed test operations for the exact same scenarios that happened later that day. That makes me think there is something more to this story.

    ---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EwIvy1GXRU watch 2nd part to if you want...It's pretty long.

  7. #7
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague360kc View Post
    Okay here it goes, on the movie Batman the dark Night rises theirs a map, if you freeze frame, the map says, "sandy hook strike here!"
    Normally its good form to try and post some evidence to support claims like this.

    I looked through the inforwars (conspiracy central) article on this subject. It has two explanations. In the movie the map is actually labeled South Hinkley. However, he also points out some (unverified) maps released with promotional materials labeled "Sandy Hook" on the southern part of Gotham. The author doesn't put much stock in it since he points out that Gotham is supposed to be based on New York, and the corresponding name to that part of New York (its actually in New Jersey) is Sandy Hook. The term itself isn't really that uncommon in the northeast, especially along the coast.
    http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-se...night-release/

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    Before the alleged shooting occurred a donation site for one of the alleged victims was created before the child even left for school.
    Support?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    All of the supposed parents and siblings of these children are all smiles the next day in my own words "remembering the good times"
    Dealt with in the other thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    The doctor was never consistent with his findings,
    How so?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    You see people walking around doing nothing, no panic and no children to be seen at the school according to the helicopter footage of the school.
    Given that that is several hours after the shooting and after all the surviving children had been evacuated, what would you expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    The main shooter was said to have an AR15 but only three pistols were found. Later an AR15 and a shotgun were found in the trunk of the alleged shooters car trunk proving he never used it for the shooting. But the doctor said he found AR15 rounds in the victims bodies.
    An AR15 was found with the shooter in the school. The first reports of pistols are due to poor reporting skills. The same report that said it found only pistols calls one of them a "sig sayer" pistol, so clearly the subject familiarity was lacking. A shotgun was later found in the trunk, as discussed in the other thread, it is a Saiga shotgun based on the AK47 frame.


    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    The alleged victim(forget her name) was shown in a picture with Obama after the shooting(isn't she dead?).
    Dealt with extensively in the other thread on Sandy, its her little sister, it isn't odd that she looks a lot like her sister at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plauge
    Before each incident home land security performed test operations for the exact same scenarios that happened later that day. That makes me think there is something more to this story.
    Homeland security does about two operations per day, per state, it isn't much of a stretch to think if there is an incident it will be near one of these numerous training events.
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.


  8. #8
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Well, I didn't realize you had the Batman movie as one of your sources... I'll have to rethink this... lol.

    Sorry, couldn't help myself. However, you have to admit that when that is your lead piece of "evidence" then you probably don't have anything credible. Seriously, in what universe would putting part of the plan in a Batman movie be beneficial/make sense to you? You are suggesting some kind of conspiracy on biblical proportions and it hinges on getting that map inside the Batman movie... really?

    Squatch347 pretty much addressed the other stuff pretty well I think.

    However, my concern isn't so much how poor your evidence is but how you could possibly believe it all somehow pieces together. You seem to suggest that no kids were actually killed (families not grieving... kid seen with President after that fact... no one running around panicking). Then you not only point to the coroner's findings as supporting you but also suggesting there was more than one shooter.

    It's like you are saying you believe all this nonsense adds up to a theory where the kids now exist in a state of being where they are both alive and dead. To be honest, other than you demonstrating that you will believe about anything, I'm still trying to make heads or tails of exactly what you believe happened.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    I don't know what happened, but by what I have seen I personally believe this is more than just a typical school shooting. The batman movie is just the start and as I said, look at a map of sandy hook, then look at the map on the movie and tell me they aren't almost exactly the same. There is way to much evidence for me to post it all here but i'll begin to elaborate.

    ---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

    Support? For the creation of the donation page http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sa...cember_11.html

    ---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

    " Dealt with in the other thread. " - Have you ever lost a loved one?

    ---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

    The Doctor claimed he found AR 15 bullets in the bodies, when the alleged shooter used 2 pistols.

    ---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

    Given that that is several hours after the shooting and after all the surviving children had been evacuated, what would you expect? -
    Why does every other school shooting have video evidence of the shooter, and the dead bodies.

    ---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

    Dealt with extensively in the other thread on Sandy, its her little sister, it isn't odd that she looks a lot like her sister at all. -This one could go either way.

    ---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

    Homeland security does about two operations per day, per state, it isn't much of a stretch to think if there is an incident it will be near one of these numerous training events. - This is a matter of opinion I guess, it just looks to much like 911 and the London bombings.

    ---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

    The main thing that gets me, is the lack of emotion in the parents and siblings. I have actually lost a brother when I was 11, there is no way I could have kept my composure to do an interview without crying the very next day, and given the ruthlessness of having your child murdered I don't see how they could be that far through the grieving process the next day.

    ---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

    This is a debate network not a sarcasm network. Anyway stop trying to define who I am because I posted something that peaked my interest. Saying i'll believe anything when all you know about me is a few paragraphs. I'm not going to give you any answers because you already have a bias outlook on it and don't deserve a response for being so preconceiving and closed minded.

  10. #10
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague360kc View Post
    This is a debate network not a sarcasm network. Anyway stop trying to define who I am because I posted something that peaked my interest. Saying i'll believe anything when all you know about me is a few paragraphs. I'm not going to give you any answers because you already have a bias outlook on it and don't deserve a response for being so preconceiving and closed minded.
    You are correct, I apologize for the sarcasm. However, like you said, this is a debate network. IMO that means you also hold a certain responsibility when you start a thread. You claim conspiracy in your OP yet can't seem to tell us what you believe the conspiracy is. I personally find this unacceptable considering the sensitivity of the subject. Especially when the "evidence" you provide is not only flimsy at best but even contradicts itself.

    Again, sorry about the sarcasm. However, I hope you understand that my sarcasm was utterly insignificant when compared to how much you have probably offended the families of those children... if you are incorrect about your theory. So, as a minimum I think you owe it to everyone to at least say what that theory is... and to defend it.

  11. #11
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague360kc View Post
    I don't know what happened, but by what I have seen I personally believe this is more than just a typical school shooting. The batman movie is just the start and as I said, look at a map of sandy hook, then look at the map on the movie and tell me they aren't almost exactly the same. There is way to much evidence for me to post it all here but i'll begin to elaborate.
    But even Alex Jones admits there is nothing too this link. Please see the explanation above, it also bears a striking resemblance to the southern part of New York, which is what Gotham is based on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    ]Support? For the creation of the donation page http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sa...cember_11.html
    This is a violation of the LinkWarz rule here. Please post why this link supports your argument.

    " Dealt with in the other thread. " - Have you ever lost a loved one?[/quote] Yes, and friends and violently, in person. What is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    The Doctor claimed he found AR 15 bullets in the bodies, when the alleged shooter used 2 pistols.
    You realize the shooter used an AR-15 right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    Why does every other school shooting have video evidence of the shooter, and the dead bodies.
    Challenge to support a claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    This one could go either way
    Not really, its clearly her sister, unless you are assuming that she hasn't aged from her picture more than a year ago, which would be odd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    This is a matter of opinion I guess, it just looks to much like 911 and the London bombings.
    No, its a matter of math. If there are operations going on every few days there isn't a possible day that isn't more than a few days away from a training event.

    Correlation =/= Causation here. It would be like saying, "Sandy Hook was clearly a conspiracy, you'll notice that the Federal Government was in operation that day."

    Quote Originally Posted by Plague
    The main thing that gets me, is the lack of emotion in the parents and siblings. I have actually lost a brother when I was 11, there is no way I could have kept my composure to do an interview without crying the very next day, and given the ruthlessness of having your child murdered I don't see how they could be that far through the grieving process the next day.
    So all people must react as you do to tragedy? Could it be that he was still in shock, denial? The fact that we can positively identify him and that he has lived in Newtown for years rules out that he is some kind of actor.
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.


  12. #12
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Springfield, Illinois
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    As for the donation page, there are many places where you can see this. Here is a video showing the facebook page, which I've seen many times, if you read the comments people posted that is even more twisted because they directly point out that the page has been made and nothing had happened yet.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUAXBChnbE

    We cannot say that anything is "clearly a conspiracy", we can only speculate on the evidence we have and the lack of evidence we have to support other claims.

    I am by no means I big conspiracy theorist, but I couldn't even write off all of the wholes in the Newtown story.
    Can I say I know exactly what happened there, of course not, really none of us can.

    Let's not completely write it off, because in Vietnam, we pulled a false flag operation to go there so it's not like our country (and many others) have not done these types of things before. Also, let's not forget Operation Northwoods with JFK, but like any good president would do, he basically told our government to blow it up their A**, and he wasn't going to kill innocent Americans as a reason to invade Cuba.
    So really the point of that was that these types of "conspiracies" have happened before.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of my points.

    1. Why was there video and eye-witness accounts of multiple shooters?

    2. Why did the coroner state that "the long gun" - exact words, was the gun that killed the children and why was the media spreading that around, when they found the rifle in the trunk (there is video footage) and later claimed that they were incorrect? Yes, mistakes happen but one THAT big, to get the murder weapon wrong?

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/
    UPDATE: It seems the story has now changed and the shotgun was found in the trunk. Still, why would the coroner refer to the weapon used as the long gun and why all the confusion regarding the murder weapon? It shouldn't be that difficult to determine the murder weapon in a case like this.

    3. Even bigger point why would someone bring weapons to a mass murder if the weapons were not even going to be used?

    4. Why was one of the major eye-witnesses found to be an actor? And WHY the hell is there a website like this? Gene Rosen, shame on you, go back to the screen actors guild.

    http://crisisactors.org/profiles/friend/listFeatured

    5. Why is there only ONE picture of the children leaving the school? Compare this to the massive amounts of photos and videos at the Columbine Shooting. (That just doesn't add-up to me)

    6. Why did the media state his mother was found dead at the school and that she worked for the school?

    7. Why the hell (as someone who's worked as an EMT) would there be vehicles all around the school blocking the way for ambulance or fire department response?

    8. Andrea Mcarren, why would she state that Adam Lanza's mother worked at the school and that she knew her, when that is completely false?

    I cannot speculate on the father's (and other parent's reactions) because I have never lost a child, but there are many people I know who have, that couldn't believe their reactions.

    There could be many reasons for these questions, really everyone deserves the truth and justice for the lives that were lost in this sad situation.

    But how can we explain ALL of these inconsistencies (and there are more). Why the blatant lack of truthfullness and facts from the media?
    Remember when the media used to fact check themselves? Weren't those the days...

    I have to say the instences surrounding this are extrememly fishy.
    Though I also have to say there is no proof that this was a conspiracy done by our government or anyone else.
    I guess people will be speculating this for a long time, but we definitely should not ignore the inconsistencies and the things this shooting has in common with the many other things that have happened during and before that time in our country.

  13. #13
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDani91 View Post
    1. Why was there video and eye-witness accounts of multiple shooters?
    Why do two people who witness the same car accident report two different stories? Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable. Especially non-combat experienced witnesses acting in a pseudo-military scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by PD
    2. Why did the coroner state that "the long gun" - exact words, was the gun that killed the children and why was the media spreading that around, when they found the rifle in the trunk (there is video footage) and later claimed that they were incorrect? Yes, mistakes happen but one THAT big, to get the murder weapon wrong?
    I discussed this a bit earlier in the thread, there really isn't much confusion. The coroner really only states there is one type of weapon, the confusion is on the side of the reporters who aren't familiar with weapons of course. The weapon pulled out on the video is clearly a Saiga shotgun based on the AK-47 frame so looks a little like an assault rifle.

    Quote Originally Posted by PD
    Still, why would the coroner refer to the weapon used as the long gun and why all the confusion regarding the murder weapon?
    That is the nature of acting on partial information during an incident, it the military it is called the fog of war, why shouldn't we expected people like reporters (who generally disdain weapons and certainly aren't familiar with them) to be even more confused?


    Quote Originally Posted by PD
    3. Even bigger point why would someone bring weapons to a mass murder if the weapons were not even going to be used?
    Remember these weapons were stolen from his mom right? He probably grabbed everything he could and drove over to the school quickly, then while getting his stuff ready for the attack realized he couldn't carry all of it and abandoned the shotgun. Or, he is bat-s crazy, both are more reasonable scenarios.


    Quote Originally Posted by PD
    4. Why was one of the major eye-witnesses found to be an actor? And WHY the hell is there a website like this? Gene Rosen, shame on you, go back to the screen actors guild.
    Refuted earlier in thread as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by PD
    5. Why is there only ONE picture of the children leaving the school? Compare this to the massive amounts of photos and videos at the Columbine Shooting. (That just doesn't add-up to me)
    A quick google search shows three different images.

    I also think that given that Newtown was handled differently than Columbine we should see less photos. Unlike Columbine, in Newtown they shut down the area, established a perimeter, removed the press and then escorted the kids out. There were very few people to take those photos.
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.


  14. Thanks PatriotDani91 thanked for this post
  15. #14
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Springfield, Illinois
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: (Sandy Hook)-Conspiracy or Tragedy

    Squatch I have to agree with you on your points and the logic behind them.
    Thanks again for that post.
    I still must say there are a few facts behind this that we can't really explain (which there is probably reasonable explanation for) and that a good sense of suspicion of the government never hurt. I can see why the instance has been so speculated upon, but I also see how confusion has been spread to others, based on untruths.

  16. Likes Squatch347 liked this post
 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: January 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Who Is Responsible For This Tragedy?
    By Scarlett44 in forum Social Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: November 14th, 2007, 10:07 AM
  3. Off the hook.
    By FruitandNut in forum Jokes and Humor
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 29th, 2006, 07:00 AM
  4. Tragedy
    By tinkerbell in forum Jokes and Humor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 5th, 2005, 05:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •