Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Help me get to number one this weekend!

Hello friends! So, I'm running a Kindle Free promotion this week, and it's been very exciting to see the positive responses my book has gotten. Mucho gracias (correct Spanish?) to everyone that bought or downloaded it! Thanks to you, and all the many other Internet strangers, is now number:

#14 in it's category of Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi!

YAY! YAY! YAY! Cheers all around, and once again, anyone in Texas -- champagne is on me! Or whatever your choice of strong drink is!

But, being the horse with the big mouth, I want to reach NUMBER ONE! And I need YOUR help to get me to number one. So! Who wants to join my one-man PR Team for a weekend? If you haven't already, it's a FREE DOWNLOAD so go download, every single one counts and pushes me higher up the list!

Follow me on twittah @NewtonLinked because as a result of my self-imposed anonymity rules, I only have 10 followers lol.

Sorry about the caps and sounding like a spambot. It's all the caffeine. And vodka. But mostly caffeine.

HELP ME GET TO NUMBER ONE TONIGHT!

http://www.amazon.com/Linked-S-K-New...361471011_f_14

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

UPDATE: Alright folks, at number 11 now! Thank you, thank you, thank you! If you haven't already, ONE CLICK TO GET ME TO NUMBER ONE!

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Hola! We're at #4! YEAH!
    Everything is connected.
    Read my new novel here. Join an epic adventure.

No liberal propaganda, I promise.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help me get to number one this weekend!

Muchas Gracias
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.

3. Thanks GoldPhoenix thanked for this post
    ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, muchas gracias. You see, gracias is a feminine noun, so it's adjectives get a feminine ending (a), but it's also plural (when you have "much" of it), so it gets pluralized (as). Hence, muchas gracias. I forget why this adjective doesn't come after the noun, but that's as much Spanish as I can recall for today.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." --Voltaire

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Okay muchachos, no need to get your sombreros in a twist. I live in Texas, alright. I can bastardize Spanish as much I want.
    Everything is connected.
    Read my new novel here. Join an epic adventure.

No liberal propaganda, I promise.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalTruth View Post
    Hello friends! So, I'm running a Kindle Free promotion this week, and it's been very exciting to see the positive responses my book has gotten. Mucho gracias (correct Spanish?) to everyone that bought or downloaded it! Thanks to you, and all the many other Internet strangers, is now number:

#14 in it's category of Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi!

YAY! YAY! YAY! Cheers all around, and once again, anyone in Texas -- champagne is on me! Or whatever your choice of strong drink is!

But, being the horse with the big mouth, I want to reach NUMBER ONE! And I need YOUR help to get me to number one. So! Who wants to join my one-man PR Team for a weekend? If you haven't already, it's a FREE DOWNLOAD so go download, every single one counts and pushes me higher up the list!

Follow me on twittah @NewtonLinked because as a result of my self-imposed anonymity rules, I only have 10 followers lol.

Sorry about the caps and sounding like a spambot. It's all the caffeine. And vodka. But mostly caffeine.

HELP ME GET TO NUMBER ONE TONIGHT!

http://www.amazon.com/Linked-S-K-New...361471011_f_14

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

UPDATE: Alright folks, at number 11 now! Thank you, thank you, thank you! If you haven't already, ONE CLICK TO GET ME TO NUMBER ONE!

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Hola! We're at #4! YEAH!
    I only like factual books. i am sure it must be good though...