Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: Re-introduction

  1. #1
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re-introduction



    In remembrance of Friedrich Nietzsche, and his knowledge that his fate would be to be associated with something tremendous.

    I have introduced myself here before, but so much has changed that I feel inspired to do so again.

    ODN veterans know me well. Some of you have exchanged instant messages with me online. Some of you have spoken to me on the phone. Some of you have taught me invaluable lessons about philosophy, logic, reason, epistemology and the art of argumentation.

    If you are new to this site, I suggest that you first read the rules page, and then perhaps some of the more mature exchanges between experienced debaters. If you let it, ODN will sharpen you as much as you let it. Personally, my conversations with Dio, GP, and Talthas trained me to think with razor-sharp precision. These talks taught me to rethink rather than retrench, to consider my premises deeply before attempting to draw conclusions from them. Eventually, I immersed myself in this craft to the point of paying actual real, no-joke historians and philosophers (guys with PH.D's, with names the more learned members of this site would likely recognize), to consult with me, answer my questions, and give me the clarity I sought. If you let it, this great site of Apok's will hone your skills and whet your ideas into lethal, serrated edges. ODN can turn your mind into a ****ing weapon.

    Let me give you some background on myself. I had a strange childhood, at least by Western standards (not so odd at all by http://youtube;L6wH_a9faXQ]http://ww...?v=L6wH_a9faXQ standards)

    As a mathematics major, I began my freshman year of college at the same age that Musashi killed his first opponent: thirteen. I also attended a music conservatory on scholarship, and I was one of their best students (if I do say so myself). I can play Beethoven sonatas and Chopin Etudes with my eyes closed. In the spirit of supporting or retracting, perhaps I will post a video of myself doing just that.

    I dropped out of college a few years later, never earning any degree. I began to see school as a waste of time. Shortly thereafter, I started my first business. By time I turned 18, I had definite, though grandiose, aspirations.

    Over the next several years, some interesting things happened. I found MJ Demarco, who wound up quoting me in his book: The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.


    After sharing with MJ my latest business plan, he has plans to quote me in his second book. Depending on how my plan goes, perhaps we will call the book Fastlane to Billions.

    In 2010, I hit a lick. I never believed the cliche that more money equals more problems, and I learned my lesson the hard way: experience. I once read that "experience" is what you get when you do not get what you want. For me, this is partially true. During the most powerful moment of my upswing, I made almost $200,000.00 in one week when closed the corporate headquarters of a Fortune 1000 company on a commodities play. I was barely 26, and on the verge of killing the game.

    So, I had more money. 'Tis what happens when one hustles hard. I had all the goodies to prove it: A sick, two-story, penthouse loft in North Chicago: 30 foot ceilings, and a wrap-around balcony with a unique parallel view of the skyline. When I wasn't watching fighter jets circle my crib (the Chicago air show took place right above me, every August), I was playing Assassin's Creed on my 82-inch TV and state-of-the-art sound system. In fact, on the day I made some of these purchases, I actually met Hyde and Sylouette at the electronics/tech store in Aurora, Illinois.

    Saying that this money opened a can of worms is probably the greatest understatement since mad has been making statements. My love for money proved to be the root of all evil; it opened the gates of hell.

    Around the same time I began hustling on the business that brought me all that bread, I started what is now the largest debate thread in ODN history (judging by both replies and views from readers). I also started this related thread.


    In this clip (3:10 - 4:15), Christopher Hitchens - rest in peace, brother - best summarizes the feelings in me at the time I penned those posts. The religious types - particularly those who put far too much stock in anonymous, unreliable, translated and tainted texts - who told me to sacrifice my earthly life for the sake of their empty promises of a do-over, and for their unsupported claims that your soul begins its eternal life once your body goes in the grave... these people enraged me. In essence, they still do.

    If you were to film a documentary of my life for the past three years, you could have entitled it 1 Timothy 6:10. And although I resided in the corner unit on the top floor of my apartment building, I felt as though I lived in the basement of hell.

    Maybe it was the weed. Maybe it was the hash. Maybe it was the liquor. Maybe it was the sleeping pills. Maybe it was the muscle relaxers. Maybe it was the Xanax. Maybe it was the pain pills. Maybe it was the numerous occasions when overdoses involving some or all of the above landed me in the emergency room in a near comatose state, with doctors contemplating whether or not I would ever wake up. Maybe it was fighting for my life - and sanity - when it felt as though I had no fight left in me. Maybe it was my countless calls into the suicide hotline. Maybe it was the prayers I whispered, and sobbed and screamed alone in the darkness, or the ones I uttered with Talthas on the phone, on my knees in the light. Maybe, it is because my name is Christopher - or Χριστοφορος in Greek - and because it is said that the gods have a grand sense of irony, a taste for humor and a penchant for drama. Maybe because because I now know how it feels to be betrayed and denied by those who say they love me and those who say they believe in me. Maybe because the answer to the question Why do we fall? is so that we may learn to pick ourselves up. Maybe because, in the Dark Knight Rises, Bane tells us that when you speak of the devil, he appears (shout-out to my devil-worshiping friend Czahar. Deshi Basara, brother.) Maybe it is because I had to summon all of the bullet-stopping, out-of-this-world superpowers I had to rise up, but I think I met Satan, the Christ inside, and now wield all of the powers of heaven and hell. 100 trillion demons and 100 trillion angels. Bow down, bitches.

    Maybe, now that I am sober and once again clear-headed, I am supposed to write down something in my own words - something that Jesus himself never did for us.

    Whatever the reason, I feel the need to re-introduce myself as the Son of Nietzsche and share my story, just in case there is just one genius out there who knows what it feels like to fall from the top of Mount Olympus and fall to the bottom of the pit. If you are in hell, this post is for you. If you all you can do is cry yourself to sleep, eat this up. Digest it. Let it build a fire inside of you that you will unleash on each and every one of your enemies. Here's the blueprint how to not only pull yourself up from your bootstraps, but how to pull yourself up out of hell.

    Blueprint for the Rise: Part 1

    They're going to call you crazy, probably because they are jealous; it offends their own insecure minds that someone like you even exists. Accept the fact that if you died without doing what you know you can do, they would feel a little better, for they could forget the creature who - just by breathing - reminds them of their own shortcomings. Constantly remind yourself that you have the power to defy six billion minds and put twelve billion knees in the mother****ing dirt.

    Get a copy of every book written by Robert Greene: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, the 50th Law, and Mastery.

    Each one is worth its weight in gold. The power book will give you maxims to live by, not as commandments or rigid dos and don'ts, but more like ingredients to recipes for the many meals in life. Filter these "laws" through the ability to reason that you will learn on this site.

    Next, read the 33 Strategies of War, or - as I call it - Sun-Tzu on steroids. Study this book daily, as if it is the most important tome ever written - because it is. Piously review it, as a Christian would the Bible. Actually, scratch that. Most Christians know pitifully next to nothing about their bible. Rather, study it as a Muslim studies the Koran. Consider getting the cover of the book tattooed on your chest, to remind yourself the truth spoken in Job 7:1: The life of man upon earth is a warfare.

    You do not have to be heartless, but you should probably use your heart less - particularly when it comes to women. Think of them in Machiavellian terms, particularly in regards to how he relates females and fortune (a little research should tell you what that means). Take them as seriously as seriously as a rich man considers a dollar. Take them too seriously, and their spitefulness, disloyalty, disrespect, and dishonesty will poison you like a snake. Think with the head on your neck - not the other one. Most females cannot think past their noses, so do not take their shortsightedness personally. Once you do what you know you can do, you'll get beautiful revenge on all of them.

    I had hopes of completing this in greater detail, but I have to get to work. So... stay tuned.

  2. Thanks Sigfried thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West / East Coast
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanLeadread View Post
    I have introduced myself here before, but so much has changed that I feel inspired to do so again.

    That’s a fascinating re-introduction Herman. It almost sounds like a Prodigal son story.
    "The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” --"The Mental Universe” | Nature
    [Eye4magic]
    Super Moderator

  4. #3
    Registered User

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Manteca, CA
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    We get it, you think you're really cool...
    There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.
    Nahj ul-Balāgha by Ali bin Abu-Talib

  5. #4
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,483
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Am I weird for reading this entire post in Eminem's voice?
    I will no longer be replying to any post from a Liberal going forward. I will continue, as normal, to discuss topics and engage in intellectual exchanges with non-leftist

  6. #5
    Senior Mod

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Glad to see you're back on the site, and I am very happy to see that things appear to be going well for you again, my friend.

    I take it that you have embraced the path of the Ubermensch, judging from the content of this re-introduction. I hope that leads you where you need to go.
    -=[Talthas]=-
    ODN Senior Moderator

    ODN Rules

  7. #6
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West / East Coast
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukecash12 View Post
    We get it, you think you're really cool...
    Well, he may be cool, but to me he sounds rather weathered by the trials of life.
    "The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” --"The Mental Universe” | Nature
    [Eye4magic]
    Super Moderator

  8. #7
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Welcome back! I count myself among those lucky enough to speak to you on the phone, or did I dream that? Sounds like you have had quite a road. This is one of the better Re-introductions. I look forward to Part 2 of rising. I also have a question for you, but I will hold it till you finish, and pray that I remember it.
    To serve man.

  9. #8
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    So glad to hear again that you've pulled back from the brink; and now enough to re-enter the wonderful world of people arguing with each other for fun and self-validation. Welcome back.

  10. #9
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    With my Angel in Aurora
    Posts
    5,722
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    I also have a question for you, but I will hold it till you finish, and pray that I remember it.
    Or you could write it down. Either way.

    You guys wouldn't know it, but HLR is far less imposing in real life. If I recall correctly, we stood around for a good minute or two just staring at each other in what must've been the gayest looking introduction east of San Francisco.
    But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-16

  11. #10
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    10,755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    So HermanLeadread has requested from the staff that we change his username. As much as we prefer not to (for continuity among other reasons) we feel he has given us adequate justification and so we have changed his username, by request, to sonofnietzsche
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.


  12. Thanks sonofnietzsche thanked for this post
  13. #11
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    I'm excited about this change, because instead of calling him "Herman" or "Herm" for short..
    I now get to call him
    "Son of Nie"

    Quote Originally Posted by HYDE
    Or you could write it down. Either way.
    Write what down? *J*
    To serve man.

  14. #12
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatch347 View Post
    So HermanLeadread has requested from the staff that we change his username. As much as we prefer not to (for continuity among other reasons) we feel he has given us adequate justification and so we have changed his username, by request, to sonofnietzsche
    Oh, for crying out loud! I'm not about to type that every time I quote him! I hope he'll be okay with "sonof" after the first quote.

  15. #13
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West / East Coast
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofnietzsche View Post
    Whatever the reason, I feel the need to re-introduce myself as the Son of Nietzsche and share my story, just in case there is just one genius out there who knows what it feels like to fall from the top of Mount Olympus and fall to the bottom of the pit.
    Ok, I mean no disrespect, but for some reason, I'm not sure why, this comment compels me to think of ‘no matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.’
    "The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” --"The Mental Universe” | Nature
    [Eye4magic]
    Super Moderator

  16. Likes Sigfried, Talthas liked this post
  17. #14
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy View Post
    Am I weird for reading this entire post in Eminem's voice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy View Post
    Am I weird for reading this entire post in Eminem's voice?
    No.



    "Some days I just wanna up and call it quits
    I feel like I'm surrounded by a wall of bricks
    Every time I go to get up I just fall in pits
    My life's like one great big ball of ****"

    So many days, hundreds of them in a row, I felt like all of the magic was gone. Like Eminem, all of my power resides in the spoken and written word, how I express ideas to other people. We have a lot in common.

    Like Shady, I have an insane gift of gab. No one can spit this sh*t like me. I have been selling most of my life, and I have been trained by the best mentors, c-suite executives in a variety of industries. If you saw my Rolodex, you'd freak the f*ck out. I have a billionaire, a politician, and a celebrity athlete in my cell phone book, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

    No MBA. No kid out of business school. No man or woman anywhere has the skills I have. It's not just my ability to sell, it's my unmatched research skills and my unbeatable talent for strategy. I make connections better than anyone out here, and I'm about to take over entire industries - whole cities - to prove my point. Sun-Tzu would jerk off to the indirection, deception, maneuver, and sheer genius of my plans. I have the partners of the largest firms in my pocket, and a wicked scheme to make and save all of the right parties so much money that I will leave absolutely no doubt in the mind of anyone who runs this mua****in' ****. I've made my plans in the dark and I am about to strike like a thunderbolt.

    I made these plans when my enemies left me for dead. I plotted these strategies when they thought I was rotting in the grave. I drew these arrows, from the bottom of the abyss to the gates of heaven, when they thought Satan had me locked up for good.

    Anyone who knows me in person knows that I don't talk sh*t that I can't back up. Even if you only know me from this site, you should know that I'm a fighter. And depending on how well you know me in person, you should know what's about to happen. If you've seen me walk into the Gucci Louis Vuitton store and buy stuff off the rack without checking tags, you know I'm 'bout this life.

    If you're my enemy, then you should've crushed me totally. Machiavelli warned about not completely destroying someone like me, and letting a (failed) assassination attempt do the absolute worst: Force evolution.

    'Cause ya see... what's happened is that I've called on the most powerful forces in the universe to back me up in the fight. And so now as the champ waltzes back in the ring, you can smell the fear of those who should have slayed me when they had the chance. 'Cause you can hear Genghis Kahn echo in my voice. You can see King Alexander's moves mirrored in mine.

    It's like my signature says. What pains a man trains a man. What doesn't kill you, in other words, can indeed make you stronger. And the escalation in strength is tantamount to the stimulus. Do enough pull ups and your body takes on the superhero V shape. Do enough sets of bench press and you'll develop the strength necessary to shatter the bones in a man's face when you strike it. Fight 100 trillion demons for three years straight - and somehow manage to live through it - and you come back with the indomitable power of a descendant of God.

    I hope you are watching, father.

    Watch me flatten these bitches.

    ---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by eye4magic View Post
    Ok, I mean no disrespect, but for some reason, I'm not sure why, this comment compels me to think of ‘no matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.’
    Is this how you feel about the Bible?

    Claims of a small boy defeating a giant with a single stone and a slingshot, and a man enduring the most vicious torture and death ever - and then rising up from it - seem to meet the definition of pushing the envelope.

    If the "stationary" is the canvass of history, then why not paint a masterpiece? And so what if this life is finite. That is poor excuse to give up and live a life without power, without glory, without victory.

    If life hands you lemons, why not say "you know what, universe? **** the lemonade. You pissed me the hell off, and in response, I'm going to deal you a blow that you will feel 13.9 billion years ago. And after I dominate everything that there is to submit, I want my roar to be so deafening that it makes the big bang seem like a whisper by comparison."

  18. #15
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by cstamford View Post
    Oh, for crying out loud! I'm not about to type that every time I quote him! I hope he'll be okay with "sonof" after the first quote.

  19. #16
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West / East Coast
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofnietzsche View Post
    Is this how you feel about the Bible?
    Claims of a small boy defeating a giant with a single stone and a slingshot, and a man enduring the most vicious torture and death ever - and then rising up from it - seem to meet the definition of pushing the envelope.
    Hi SON... this is an intro thread and thanks again for reintroducing yourself with such detail, interesting stuff. If you want to discuss the Bible, you probably remember that ODN has a Religion forum that you are welcome to start a thread on the Bible if you want.
    http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/f...php/7-Religion

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofnietzsche View Post
    If the "stationary" is the canvass of history, then why not paint a masterpiece? And so what if this life is finite. That is poor excuse to give up and live a life without power, without glory, without victory.
    We also have a forum for Philosophical Debates here: It's one of my favorite forums.
    http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/f...phical-Debates

    If life hands you lemons, why not say "you know what, universe? **** the lemonade. You pissed me the hell off, and in response, I'm going to deal you a blow that you will feel 13.9 billion years ago. And after I dominate everything that there is to submit, I want my roar to be so deafening that it makes the big bang seem like a whisper by comparison."
    Are you familiar with the concept that the sense of struggle makes the struggle?
    "The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” --"The Mental Universe” | Nature
    [Eye4magic]
    Super Moderator

  20. #17
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofnietzsche View Post


    But the my personal award for best line this month still goes to Eye4magic for her "eye of the beholder instead of ericholder" quip.

  21. #18
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West / East Coast
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by cstamford View Post
    But the my personal award for best line this month still goes to Eye4magic for her "eye of the beholder instead of ericholder" quip.
    I didn't say that, CST.
    http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/s...l=1#post533717
    "The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” --"The Mental Universe” | Nature
    [Eye4magic]
    Super Moderator

  22. #19
    Banned Indefinitely

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofnietzsche View Post
    "Some days I just wanna up and call it quits
    I feel like I'm surrounded by a wall of bricks
    Every time I go to get up I just fall in pits
    My life's like one great big ball of ****"

    So many days, hundreds of them in a row, I felt like all of the magic was gone. Like Eminem, all of my power resides in the spoken and written word, how I express ideas to other people. We have a lot in common.

    Like Shady, I have an insane gift of gab. No one can spit this sh*t like me. I have been selling most of my life, and I have been trained by the best mentors, c-suite executives in a variety of industries. If you saw my Rolodex, you'd freak the f*ck out. I have a billionaire, a politician, and a celebrity athlete in my cell phone book, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

    No MBA. No kid out of business school. No man or woman anywhere has the skills I have. It's not just my ability to sell, it's my unmatched research skills and my unbeatable talent for strategy. I make connections better than anyone out here, and I'm about to take over entire industries - whole cities - to prove my point. Sun-Tzu would jerk off to the indirection, deception, maneuver, and sheer genius of my plans. I have the partners of the largest firms in my pocket, and a wicked scheme to make and save all of the right parties so much money that I will leave absolutely no doubt in the mind of anyone who runs this mua****in' ****. I've made my plans in the dark and I am about to strike like a thunderbolt.

    I made these plans when my enemies left me for dead. I plotted these strategies when they thought I was rotting in the grave. I drew these arrows, from the bottom of the abyss to the gates of heaven, when they thought Satan had me locked up for good.

    Anyone who knows me in person knows that I don't talk sh*t that I can't back up. Even if you only know me from this site, you should know that I'm a fighter. And depending on how well you know me in person, you should know what's about to happen. If you've seen me walk into the Gucci Louis Vuitton store and buy stuff off the rack without checking tags, you know I'm 'bout this life.

    If you're my enemy, then you should've crushed me totally. Machiavelli warned about not completely destroying someone like me, and letting a (failed) assassination attempt do the absolute worst: Force evolution.

    'Cause ya see... what's happened is that I've called on the most powerful forces in the universe to back me up in the fight. And so now as the champ waltzes back in the ring, you can smell the fear of those who should have slayed me when they had the chance. 'Cause you can hear Genghis Kahn echo in my voice. You can see King Alexander's moves mirrored in mine.

    It's like my signature says. What pains a man trains a man. What doesn't kill you, in other words, can indeed make you stronger. And the escalation in strength is tantamount to the stimulus. Do enough pull ups and your body takes on the superhero V shape. Do enough sets of bench press and you'll develop the strength necessary to shatter the bones in a man's face when you strike it. Fight 100 trillion demons for three years straight - and somehow manage to live through it - and you come back with the indomitable power of a descendant of God.

    I hope you are watching, father.

    Watch me flatten these bitches.
    Soooooo...I'm just spit-balling here, but I'm guessing whatever residual personal problems you may or may not have, self-esteem isn't among them?

    ---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by eye4magic View Post
    I see I've blundered in presenting the award. When the certificate arrives, please return it.

  23. #20
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West / East Coast
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Re-introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by cstamford;533730I
    I see I've blundered in presenting the award. When the certificate arrives, please return it.
    Gift certificate? Did you perchance send me a gift certificate for a Caribbean cruise by accident? If so, are you sure I have to return it?
    "The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” --"The Mental Universe” | Nature
    [Eye4magic]
    Super Moderator

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Introduction
    By The Theist in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: August 17th, 2012, 05:51 AM
  2. Obligatory Introduction :-)
    By hera in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 7th, 2009, 05:15 PM
  3. Somewhat overdue introduction
    By Talthas in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2009, 07:50 AM
  4. Freedomland, Introduction.
    By Mr. Hyde in forum Writing Club
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 28th, 2006, 09:38 AM
  5. Introduction
    By Xanadu Moo in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 9th, 2006, 05:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •