Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

How is it possible to know about the women's or men's unfaithfulness?

I am sure that every person who have wife or husband think about the hypothetical chance of unfaithfulness.

In such situation sometimes it is possible to solve the problem by http://www.phonespyapps.com/blog/track-a-cheater/ or something like that. But if you can't find any proves inside the phone or PC, but you are sure that your wife/husband betrays you what can be done? Which means should be used?

I believe people should trust each other but there are situations when such question becomes a vital one. Thanks in advance for your help

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How is it possible to know about the women's or men's unfaithfulness?

I guess you know best when they tell you. Also you can hire a private investigator. They are pretty effective at detecting an active and ongoing affair.

Honestly, I think in many cases you are better off not knowing. If your relationship kind of sucks and you arn't aware of it, then you need to work on that awareness. If you know it sucks then you need to work on making it better. There are only two true downsides to getting cheated on when you are unaware; pregnancy and venerial disease. If you become aware of it then there are a whole host of emotional downsides, but ignorance can protect you entirely from these.

Personally, my wife and I spend nearly every waking moment together. That is about the best way to make cheating impossible. Also, with an absolutely great marriage, the costs of cheating vs the rewards make it an act of extreme foolishness.
    Feed me some debate pellets!