Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Fayt is here!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fayt is here!!

Hi! My name is Fayt. I'm a liberal/progressive and a student of economics. Thanks for having me.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fayt is here!!

Welcome Fayt!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

welcome
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! It sounds like we won't have a lot to argue about, but you never know! I'm liberal/progressive leaning, though I've a libertarian idealism as well. I have a bachelor's in Economics though I never worked in the field.

Jump on in or start a new thread with something you want to discuss!
    Feed me some debate pellets!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. Good to have more leftist on here. I'm a Constitutional Libertarian, myself. I also have a degree in economics and look forward to seeing on the thread.

You will see many different viewpoints on here, if you are respectful to everyone, everyone will be respectful to you and we can have good intellectual exchanges.

Best regards
    Last edited by Someguy; November 3rd, 2016 at 03:50 AM.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Fayt. Feel free to look at our rules (linked in my signature) and let me know if you have any questions. I too have an interest in economics and would look forward to any discussion in that field.
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ODN...back again. Hope all is well. I used to be sylouette but forgot my password....

Things have changed a lot for me. I'm now a Christian....(WHAAAAAT?). I've been married to Hyde since 2012 but as many of you know, we met on here in 2006...around then anyway.

Shocked to see some of the members still here. Squatch! How are you and the wife? Mindtrapp...wow, you're still here!? Anyway...hope your lives are going well. Hyde and I are doing great.

9. Likes Squatch347 liked this post
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Syl! Welcome back. You know I can reset your PW for you if you want. PM me.

The wife and I are doing well. First baby on the way in Feb, though I'll likely be in Kuwait.

Where are you guys now?
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions. -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.