Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Republican Hypocracies

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    I suppose so, if that's what your source shows. But democrats hate the military, right? Why would they ever speak about it?
    That is certainly an odd interpretation. Is that really your explanation of President Obama's actions? That he "hates the military?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy
    "So he wasn’t “left behind.”" https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...riefing-niger/Who would he be responding to here? Do I have to do all of your sources? Because that's two.
    Again, that quote doesn't support your claim. That was the Red State author clearing up one particular misconception while maintaining other questions. If you are going to use that quote, you need to show that they wouldn't have made that clarification if President Trump were a Democrat. Do you have evidence that they wouldn't have made that clarification?

The above notwithstanding, your initial claim that conservative media weren't covering this has been rebutted, right?
    "Suffering lies not with inequality, but with dependence." -Voltaire
    "Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” -G.K. Chesterton
    Also, if you think I've overlooked your post please shoot me a PM, I'm not intentionally ignoring you.