Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Quote Originally Posted by NAHAEE
    nah you are the first class saintly persons you western class
    I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you are using "you" to refer to this "western class" and not me personally. It's a bit confusing.
    So, who is this "western class", and am I part of it and how?
    Is a class I can graduate? How do I join the right class, and what would that be?

you are not prostitute hunter at all.
    I keep getting the picture of a variation of a vampire hunter, which would be one who seeks and kills vampires with a wooden stake. So are you saying the "western class" seeks to kill prostitutes? Your meaning is a bit unclear.

higher than 95% is single mums.
    I have no clue as to any culture that would fit this statistic, I assume you are using as an exaggeration.

still you are not vagina hunter
    .. The mental picture your giving here is disturbing.. I guess it's euphemistically accurate, as there is wood involved in such a hunt, I suppose.

you can fool yourself as much as you like with your own duplicity. and fool your own self. that is good for you.
    Are you switching "you" to mean me personally and not "western class"? Your sentences have words in them, but .. darned if I know what your trying to say.
    Can you break it down a bit? Explain a little more?

Is English your second language?
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    I'm sorry, I keep forgetting you are using "you" to refer to this "western class" and not me personally. It's a bit confusing.
    So, who is this "western class", and am I part of it and how?
    Is a class I can graduate? How do I join the right class, and what would that be?

I keep getting the picture of a variation of a vampire hunter, which would be one who seeks and kills vampires with a wooden stake. So are you saying the "western class" seeks to kill prostitutes? Your meaning is a bit unclear.

I have no clue as to any culture that would fit this statistic, I assume you are using as an exaggeration.

.. The mental picture your giving here is disturbing.. I guess it's euphemistically accurate, as there is wood involved in such a hunt, I suppose.

Are you switching "you" to mean me personally and not "western class"? Your sentences have words in them, but .. darned if I know what your trying to say.
    Can you break it down a bit? Explain a little more?

Is English your second language?
    so you are not western man ? or you are not counted among westerns ? ( just see the fun ) and what is the value of dulicity ( foolish dog ) ?

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and at the top there is no meaning in beating the hyprocite son of his neigbour like you. simply waste of time.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

so you are not western man ? or you are not counted among westerns ?
    As a geographic location, yes. However I have already pointed out how I do not fit into the ideology you seem to be attaching to me, and attempting to attack.
    There is plenty wrong with western culture, you just need to use facts, not propaganda and personal bias, and loads of personal attacks.
    Did your spiritual teacher teach you that?

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar.
    A wise man recognizes that clear communication is worth perusing. I am only trying to understand what you are attempting to communicate, not casting stones at your grammar. Sorry if it came across that way.

and at the top there is no meaning in beating the hyprocite son of his neigbour like you. simply waste of time.
    This is called an "ad hominem fallacy".
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
    Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.
    It is the weak position that uses personal attacks instead of argumentation. This is wisdom.
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nahaee View Post
    and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.
    Have I said "he doesn't exist"? Of course not. You haven't even defined what you are referring to as "the creator" and "he", so how could I possibly say that which you have not defined does not exist? Putting words in people's mouths is no way to participate in debate. You must first define your creator so that we at least know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nahaee View Post
    For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
    Another non-sequitur, way to go! Outlaws who say they don't want to obey the government are already acknowledging the existence of it, so why would they concern themselves with whether the government exists?

I'm not sure you understand the point of this forum - it's to debate. That means you present your ideas and defend them against the scrutiny of others. All you seems to be capable of so far is spewing quasi-spiritual mumbo-jumbo, expecting everyone to just agree with you, and then attacking them when they offer valid criticism to your ideas. I truly hope you realize that your belligerence won't get you very far.

Good luck. that is all. (finished)

5. Likes MindTrap028 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2