Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

What criteria did you use to determine that your explanation of life and the after-life is in any way practical?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by futureboy View Post
    What criteria did you use to determine that your explanation of life and the after-life is in any way practical?
    and you also tell me that how you will come to any conclusions without reading this *Practical explanation* ? are you here to dryly give your nonsense conclusions without reading anything at all ? but then again what is the value of such nonsense ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nahaee View Post
    and you also tell me that how you will come to any conclusions without reading this *Practical explanation* ?
    It almost sounds like you're saying that one can't come to any conclusions without reading your asserted practical explanation. Don't you think that people are able to reach their own conclusions and do so on a regular basis?

are you here to dryly give your nonsense conclusions without reading anything at all ?
    Please indicate any conclusions I have given here. It almost seems as though you think that anyone who doesn't immediately accept what you've written is either nonsensical or hasn't read it or both.
    I asked a simple question: You claimed that your OP is "practical". How did you determine that what you wrote should be called practical? What were the criteria used? Please list them. Otherwise, you're just attaching adjectives to your OP without any real consideration for their meaning or relation to the content of your post.

but then again what is the value of such nonsense ?
    Again, please indicate what you are referring to as nonsense, and the criteria by which you are evaluating it.

Fair warning for you, nahaee, this isn't a place where you can simply list off what you think are highly profound teachings and claim that it is practical and expect everyone to just agree with you else they are fools dryly making nonsense conclusions. Here, people will actually ask questions for clarification, and most often they will find some issues in your claims.

Ultimately, this will serve one of two possible outcomes:
    1. Your beliefs/claims, if evidently true, will withstand the tests of rational skepticism offered by the ODN community. By supporting your claims under scrutiny, you are inevitably making them more powerful, robust, and persuasive to all, since they will be accurate representations of the truth, and you will have supported that to be the case.
    2. Your beliefs/claims, if evidently not true, will fail the various tests of rational skepticism, and you will then be able to make the intellectually honest decision to abandon them as they have no rational support.

You win in either outcome, provided you are honestly willing to see your claims tested. But if you honestly believe they are true, then you should not be at all afraid to have them questioned.

Post Thanks / Like

It almost sounds like you'**skip** You win in either outcome, provided you are honestly willing to see your claims tested. But if you honestly believe they are true, then you should not be at all afraid to have them questioned.
    now weather there is anything real or it is just an nonsense belief only that you will understand on that time when you will actually read this Practical explanation. but instead of reading it you are writting so much nonsense which has no value. that is all.

so now kindly come on that time here when you actually read it. otherwise you can give as much as nonsense you like but it has no value. that is all.

Post Thanks / Like

It almost seems as though you think that anyone who doesn't immediately accept what you've written is either nonsensical or hasn't read it or both.
    now weather there is anything real or it is just an nonsense belief only that you will understand on that time when you will actually read this Practical explanation. but instead of reading it you are writting so much nonsense which has no value. that is all.
    Ok, so you do actually think that anyone who doesn't accept what you've written is nonsensical or hasn't read it or both. Thank you for confirming.

so now kindly come on that time here when you actually read it. otherwise you can give as much as nonsense you like but it has no value. that is all.
    Your careless repetition of "that is all" shows that you aren't really taking the time to consider feedback to your OP, instead relying on claiming that I haven't read it and attempting to use rhetoric.

Understand this: your accusation that I haven't read the OP is completely irrelevant to the question I have posed: How did you determine that your explanation is practical which you claim it to be? What were the criteria?
    It really doesn't have to be as difficult as you're making it. It could very well be that I agree with the criteria you used and we could then discuss whether your explanation actually meets those criteria, or even upon explaining and supporting how you determined the practicality of the explanation I might then agree with you and we could move on to more interesting things.

However, your attitude thus far has not instilled any confidence that you are willing or able to participate in a rational discussion about your claims (the first of which being that your explanation is practical). I can guarantee that if you continue in this way you will not have a productive experience here at ODN. Of course, that all depends on how you define "productive", and based on how you appear to be using "practical" (you still need to confirm this), it really is anyone's guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so you do actually think that anyone who doesn't accept what you've written is nonsensical or hasn't read it or both. Thank you for confirming.*skip*
    However, your attitude thus far has not instilled any confidence that you are willing or able to participate in a rational discussion about your claims (the first of which being that your explanation is practical). I can guarantee that if you continue in this way you will not have a productive experience here at ODN. Of course, that all depends on how you define "productive", and based on how you appear to be using "practical" (you still need to confirm this), it really is anyone's guess.

and now you will understand the criteria of this Practical explanation when you will read it. and why do you write so much nonsense without reading this practical explanation ?

why dont you simply read this Practical explanation and point out the damn fallacy ? and finish the business [Flame Removed] simply point out the damn fallacy and finish the business. [Flame Removed]
    Last edited by Squatch347; April 21st, 2017 at 09:36 PM.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nahaee
    if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
    Here is where you lost me.
    No Tea to happy? Not only is tea a great source of simple joy in my life, but I also have a difficult time seeing any down side to it. What am I missing?

Second, no onions and garlic? The first is part of our holy trinity (so to speak) of cooking, and the second we have extensive use with ,again, no ill side effects and much simple joy gained from it.

Lastly (and on a note of levity) no meat? As the old saying goes. "If God had not intended us to eat meat, then animals wouldn't be made of it."
    or was it. "If God had not intended us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat." Anyway, if it isn't an old saying.. it will be soon, I think it is catching on.

Side note
    It is always interesting to see another point of view expressed here. I'm vary curious about many things, and look forward to hearing your view on them
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    Here is where you lost me.
    No Tea to happy? Not only is tea a great source of simple joy in my life, but I also have a difficult time seeing any down side to it. What am I missing?

Second, no onions and garlic? The first is part of our holy trinity (so to speak) of cooking, and the second we have extensive use with ,again, no ill side effects and much simple joy gained from it.

Lastly (and on a note of levity) no meat? As the old saying goes. "If God had not intended us to eat meat, then animals wouldn't be made of it."
    or was it. "If God had not intended us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat." Anyway, if it isn't an old saying.. it will be soon, I think it is catching on.

Side note
    It is always interesting to see another point of view expressed here. I'm vary curious about many things, and look forward to hearing your view on them
    alright so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Post Thanks / Like

and now you will understand the criteria of this Practical explanation when you will read it. and why do you write so much nonsense without reading this practical explanation?
    So, the criteria by which you determine that your explanation is practical is the explanation itself? That's entirely circular.
    And again you accuse me of not reading it, even though I already pointed out that whether I have read it is completely irrelevant to the question of how you determined it should be considered practical. Well guess what, I have read it, and I don't think it's practical and nothing about how you have presented or defended your explanation is in any way practical. Please support why you think it should be considered practical.

why dont you simply read this Practical explanation and point out the damn fallacy ? and finish the business [Flame Removed] simply point out the damn fallacy and finish the business. [Flame Removed]
    I'm sorry I missed your original text before it was censored by a moderator. Although I'm satisfied that I have fairly good understanding, it would have given me a better idea of what I'm dealing with. Perhaps now you'll take note the warning in my last post.

alright so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?
    what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)
    This is going to be interesting.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAHAEE

You assume too much, we do not use contraceptives. You would probably do well to not assume very much at all in regards to my sex life, you may find out more than you really like
    Further, everything is not pleasure and I do not assume that it is.
    Importantly You did not answer my questions. I am interested in the exchange of ideas. If a soap box is what you wish you hardly need me.

I also want to point out the HUGE leap to get to your claim that I want to kill children. I have only shown one way that you are horribly wrong, but I can think of at least 3 more.
    You have many assumptions that you don't seem to be thinking about, and I'm very interested to see if you can justify them, and of course what those justifications could be.
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.

Post Thanks / Like

So, the criteria by which you determine that your explanation is practical is the explanation itself? That's entirely circular.
    And again you accuse me of not reading it, even though I already pointed out that whether I have read it is completely irrelevant to the question of how you determined it should be considered practical. Well guess what, I have read it, and I don't think it's practical and nothing about how you have presented or defended your explanation is in any way practical. Please support why you think it should be considered practical.

I'm sorry I missed your original text before it was censored by a moderator. Although I'm satisfied that I have fairly good understanding, it would have given me a better idea of what I'm dealing with. Perhaps now you'll take note the warning in my last post.

This is going to be interesting.
    and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

You assume too much, we do not use contraceptives. You would probably do well to not assume very much at all in regards to my sex life, you may find out more than you really like
    Further, everything is not pleasure and I do not assume that it is.
    Importantly You did not answer my questions. I am interested in the exchange of ideas. If a soap box is what you wish you hardly need me.

I also want to point out the HUGE leap to get to your claim that I want to kill children. I have only shown one way that you are horribly wrong, but I can think of at least 3 more.
    You have many assumptions that you don't seem to be thinking about, and I'm very interested to see if you can justify them, and of course what those justifications could be.
    yes every western man and women and anyone who follows western culture is an first class saint. and they are neither women ( OR prostitute ) hunter nor they use any counterceptive methods. and i have to believe such nonsense. ( just see the folly )

and what is the damn percentage of single mums ? it is higher than 90 %. still you are not women hunter ? ( just see the fun )

and at the top your western culture is suicidal or soul killing civilization.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAHNEE
    yes every western man and women and anyone who follows western culture is an first class saint. and they are neither women ( OR prostitute ) hunter nor they use any counterceptive methods. and i have to believe such nonsense. ( just see the folly )

and what is the damn percentage of single mums ? it is higher than 90 %. still you are not women hunter ? ( just see the fun )

and at the top your western culture is suicidal or soul killing civilization.
    I am confused by your holding me personally responsible for the ENTIRE culture that I am in.
    Are you also responsible for your entire culture? Have you no rapists, murderers, adulterers, fornicators, thieves?
    If not, get me the number to a realtor quick!

I think it is your use of "you" in referring to western culture, instead of me personally that confuses me.
    I am discussing with you, not the culture.
    For example I may agree with your view on contraceptives, where does that put you and I in this conversation?

I hope your using that as an exaggeration.. because it isn't close to true. If you hold it as actually true, then you may be subject to some propaganda.

Post Thanks / Like

I am confused by your holding me personally responsible for the ENTIRE culture that I am in.
    Are you also responsible for your entire culture? Have you no rapists, murderers, adulterers, fornicators, thieves?
    If not, get me the number to a realtor quick!

I think it is your use of "you" in referring to western culture, instead of me personally that confuses me.
    I am discussing with you, not the culture.
    For example I may agree with your view on contraceptives, where does that put you and I in this conversation?

I hope your using that as an exaggeration.. because it isn't close to true. If you hold it as actually true, then you may be subject to some propaganda.
    nah my ( dull ) friend it is not the damn propagenda. it is an fact that every next western person and anyone who follows western culture is women ( or prostitute ) hunter. you are not the damn saints. so dont pose like that. cuz you are not the damn first class saints. you are just an prostitute hunters that is all. so dont pose like an first class saints cuz you are the prostitute hunter. that is your position. is that is still the damn propagenda ? ( just see the fun )

and what is the damn false thing here ? what is that ? is that people dont use any counterceptive methods after sex life ? if everything is pleasure then why take counterceptive methods ? why ? and it is an solid fact that your western civilization suicidal or soul killing civilization.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

friend it is not the damn propagenda. it is an fact that every next western person and anyone who follows western culture is women ( or prostitute ) hunter.
    I see no reason to accept this assertion as true. What is your support and reasoning for this position?

so dont pose like that. cuz you are not the damn first class saints. you are just an prostitute hunters that is all. so dont pose like an first class saints cuz you are the prostitute hunter. that is your position. is that is still the damn propagenda ? ( just see the fun )
    I'm sorry, what is my role and responsibility of the contraceptive uses of others, especially in regards to practices I don't take part in and disagree with?
    Currently you seem to be more interested in attacking a culture than addressing me. Like assuming my assertion is that western culture are saints. I have no idea why you are attributing that view to me. I only showed that your assumption was wrong to the extent it was directed at me personally. You can rail against contraceptives all you like, but addressing it to those who don't practice it, is illogical.

and it is an solid fact that your western civilization suicidal or soul killing civilization.
    I don't think this is defined enough for me to give an answer.
    The U.S. is 48th on the list for suicide rate, with the majority of the top 50 suicide capitals of the world being non western countries.
    India is 24th , Thailand is 46th source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_suicide_rate

So as far as suicide goes, the western civilization is doing pretty darn good. So I'm not seeing the connection you are trying to make. Could you please expand on that point?

Quote Originally Posted by NAHEAEE
    and what is the damn false thing here ?
    It was this
    and I quoted it.
    nd what is the damn percentage of single mums ? it is higher than 90 %. still you are not women hunter ? ( just see the fun )
    It doesn't appear to be true that the west, or the U.S. (or anyone that I'm aware of) has a 90% rate of single mothers.
    Your claim is false. So you need to explain and support your point better, as I think you are just being hyperbolic about the number but your point is unclear.

Post Thanks / Like

I see no reason to accept this assertion as true.**skip** but your point is unclear.
    and if you see no reason than i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. ( finished )

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

and if you see no reason than i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. ( finished )
    Here "beat a dead horse" means, to offer support and reasoning.
    Thanks anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Here "beat a dead horse" means, to offer support and reasoning.
    Thanks anyway.
    yes you are the damn first class saint i believe you. ( just see the fun ) and i have to follow such an first class prostitute hunters like you ? ( just see the folly )

and at the top i cannot beat the damn dead horse(s) like you. for the rest of my life. that is also not possible.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

yes you are the damn first class saint i believe you.
    Your the only one making that claim, but I humbly accept your complement.

"Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips." Proverbs 27:2

and i have to follow such an first class prostitute hunters like you ?
    You keep saying that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

and at the top i cannot beat the damn dead horse(s) like you. for the rest of my life. that is also not possible.
    Well, if you can't support your claims, your right. You could spend more effort on reasoning out your arguments so others may be persuaded, and less time doing what your currently doing.

Post Thanks / Like

Your the only one making that claim, but I humbly accept your complement.

"Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips." Proverbs 27:2

You keep saying that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Well, if you can't support your claims, your right. You could spend more effort on reasoning out your arguments so others may be persuaded, and less time doing what your currently doing.
    nah you are the first class saintly persons you western class. i believe you. you are not prostitute hunter at all. i believe you. ( just see the folly )

higher than 95% is single mums. still you are saints first class saints ( just see the fun ) still you are not vagina hunter ( just see the fun )

you can fool yourself as much as you like with your own duplicity. and fool your own self. that is good for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast