Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Threaded View

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mind trapped by - Trump vs Media

I think this is a chicken and the egg sort of situation. Is it the media looking to take every conceivable opportunity to attack a political opponent, or is it the political opponent providing opportunity?

to Ibelsd's point, most of the "opportunity" provided by trump, is not really news worthy. Part of news is something being relevant to your life, and most of this stuff isn't. Our lives would not change a bit if we were not aware of Trumps tweets. Real news would be a discussion of actual ideas. That such a discussion is missing, is directly the fault of the Media and has been the case long before Trump.
    I apologize to anyone waiting on a response from me. I am experiencing a time warp, suddenly their are not enough hours in a day. As soon as I find a replacement part to my flux capacitor regulator, time should resume it's normal flow.