Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Gay/Transgender

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Gay/Transgender

Not Trying to offend and I still believe in equal rights but:

The concept of Gay/Transgender being a mental disorder is entirely new to me so I've trying to prove this wrong, but I'm having trouble. Technically being Transgender is similar to a symptom of Dissociative Identity Disorder: alternate personalities with different genders. Also, being Gay is fundamentally opposed to heterosexual reproduction, I think that if Homosexuality were present and personally enforced in the start of our society, Natural Selection would have ruled them out. Honestly, I've come to think that Homosexuality is a luxury we've been able to afford due to population stability... if there were ten people left in the world Gay people would have to force themselves to reproduce for the advancement of the human race. Please, prove me wrong or right since I don't like having opinions that are illogical; and again, I haven't proved this wrong yet. Thank you.