Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boys Can Have Periods Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Negative Skippy. I retracted nothing! That I tried to clarify your misunderstanding of my comment doesn't = retraction.
    It certainly has not been coherently explained why those who think PC is good would like my post and those don't would not like it. So unless you are going to support by at least explaining how the statement you made is accurate, it is indeed retracted (not repeating and dropping one's argument is considered a retraction.

It was a simple comment/opinion, nothing more, and in context, I stand by it.
    You can think what you want but if you aren't going to support it in this thread, then as an argument it's retracted.

I'm not thinking doctors prescribe for themselves and even the Clintons don't try their own cases (and they are incapable of doing wrong ya know).
    But doctors do diagnose themselves so they can be trusted to accurately assess disease symptoms within themselves.

Likewise since I know my own thoughts about PC, I can safely say that I'm not PC. Again, I think it's ridiculous that certain comedians can't play certain colleges because of PC culture there. So I'm not PC. Case closed on that issue.

The last word is yours....
    Okay. Your comment about how those who like or dislike PC would react to my post has no support behind it all. I see no reason to consider that to be an accurate statement nor have you, as far as I can tell, even tried to show that it's true.

So maybe it's not even an argument, let alone a supported argument.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6