Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Results 141 to 154 of 154
  1. #141
    ODN Community Regular

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    6,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Also agreed, though I would add republican's have plenty of issues, just different ones...
    I am definitely not claiming the GOP's stuff doesn't stink. For an analogy, in my teens and 20's, I despised religion. The religious right was ludicrous. PMRC anyone? Tipper Gore (to think the Gore's were once part of the religious right in some form). Anyhow, during that time, I didn't like Dem policies on economics, but I tended to side with them on social issues and generally held more contempt for right-wing Republicans who were shoving religious legislation down our gullets. At that time, the religious right was way more threatening then the left.

    I think, today, the balance has shifted. Most Republicans recognize there are limits to legislation based on religious views. They have tended to be less tyrannical in imposing their viewpoints. But! The left. OMG! They have gone a half click from full support of socialism. And that may be generous. Serious Democrat politicians support Maduro in Venezuela. Actual Democrat Congresspeople have openly said they are socialists and openly advocate for socialism. That is way more scary then putting labels on records. More scary than laws on marriage. We have openly anti-Semitic Democrats in Congress. Holy hell. The Democrat party is not recognizable as an American political institution anymore. It is basically the Weather Underground all grown up. So, I know hold the contempt for Democrats I used to reserve for the far right of the GOP. The GOP far right still exists. They're just mostly harmless to steal a Douglas Adams phrase.
    The U.S. is currently enduring a zombie apocalypse. However, in a strange twist, the zombie's are starving.

  2. #142
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    It means exactly what it says and was intended to mean.
    then it is still nothing more than an unsupported claim

    ---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Post 133.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Huh? Post #133:

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Originally Posted by CowboyX
    The Mueller team knows and said as much. My post 124.
    to which I replied
    "AND...………….if that is truly the case, let the chips fall where they may...…."

    So you want me to support that I feel any politician that gets caught with their hand in the cookie jar should get punished?
    Ok, yes that is what I believe no matter who the politician is.


    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Again, I've already supported this. This is not what the report said. Please stop saying it without support of some kind.
    If you are correct and they know of felonies committed by the Donald, he is going to have some pretty hard times when he leaves office, though again, at the moment he is still innocent till proven guilty like anyone else.

  3. #143
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    then it is still nothing more than an unsupported claim
    So far, yes. If your not going to agree to the basic facts surrounding the claim than there's no reason to continue. Do you agree with the facts surrounding Putin as I've laid them out?

    ---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post

    Huh? Post #133:
    Wha? Where am I? Is this the game we're playing. "if that is truly the case" is what you said in post 133. Yes, it is truly the case according to the Mueller report.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  4. #144
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    So far, yes.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    If your not going to agree to the basic facts surrounding the claim than there's no reason to continue.
    Again, the claim you made was "Hillary wouldn't suck as president", there is little available for facts concerning that.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Do you agree with the facts surrounding Putin as I've laid them out?
    I am not sure:
    If you mean would/did he influence our elections? I'm sure he tried his best!

    If you mean that attempt/s resulted in him being able to control the Donald's decisions? It seems unlikely so far with what I have heard.
    To get to be president you "owe" a lot of people.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Wha? Where am I?
    A valid question I have asked many, many times.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    "if that is truly the case" is what you said in post 133. Yes, it is truly the case according to the Mueller report.
    Um ya, I printed the whole quote for context...

    but yes, if the Mueller team knows of felonies committed by the Donald then I expect them to handle that knowledge appropriately and the Donald can answer for those indiscretions, or as I said "let the chips fall where they may".



    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Yes, it is truly the case according to the Mueller report.
    Fine then. Could you please direct me to:
    1. What felonies are they "aware of"
    2. What are the page #'s in question where the alleged felonies are discussed?

  5. #145
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post

    Um ya, I printed the whole quote for context...

    but yes, if the Mueller team knows of felonies committed by the Donald then I expect them to handle that knowledge appropriately and the Donald can answer for those indiscretions, or as I said "let the chips fall where they may".

    Fine then. Could you please direct me to:
    1. What felonies are they "aware of"
    2. What are the page #'s in question where the alleged felonies are discussed?
    You are either confused or being disingenuous and trying to change the subject. My argument is that Trump is Putin's bitch and begins here in post 124:

    “The Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, [while] the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

    Which is from the Mueller report. Do you agree with this or do you continue to assert "if that is the case" as you did in post 133?

    Yes, that is the case that that is what the Mueller report said and is representative of the facts unless you have support otherwise.

    ---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    I am not sure:
    If you mean would/did he influence our elections? I'm sure he tried his best!

    If you mean that attempt/s resulted in him being able to control the Donald's decisions? It seems unlikely so far with what I have heard.
    To get to be president you "owe" a lot of people.
    That seems like a contradiction. What one is it?

    ---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Thank you.
    Again, the claim you made was "Hillary wouldn't suck as president", there is little available for facts concerning that.
    Do you want just facts or support? Because I've already supported it and you just denied it:

    ME: "Well, she wouldn't have sucked as president." "We found that while Clinton supported more border security, the plans back then were not the kind of wall Trump has proposed"

    I also claim that my deductions are support per the rules.



    This claim was already ruled upon and adjudicated as retracted. Please see posts 123,125, and 129. Use of these claims again will result in an infraction. -Squatch
    Last edited by Squatch347; May 16th, 2019 at 05:48 AM.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  6. #146
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    You are either confused or being disingenuous and trying to change the subject. My argument is that Trump is Putin's bitch and begins here in post 124:
    You have not shown that Putin wanting to affect the election in favor of the Donald, would make the Donald "his bitch".
    What specifically is in the report that the Donald would be sooo worried about it being made public that he would bend to Putin's will? Oh wait, you say it is all public now, so the Donald must no longer be "his bitch" (assuming he ever was of course).

    Now, can you tell me what felonies the Mueller report says the Donald committed cause I am not seeing it in the news?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Yes, that is the case that that is what the Mueller report said and is representative of the facts unless you have support otherwise.
    The alleged felonies are?
    Where may I find that in the report?


    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    That seems like a contradiction. What one is it?
    I see no contradiction. I was unsure what you meant and gave two possible answers to what you may have meant/asked.

    ---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Do you want just facts or support? Because I've already supported it and you just denied it:

    ME: "Well, she wouldn't have sucked as president." "We found that while Clinton supported more border security, the plans back then were not the kind of wall Trump has proposed"

    I also claim that my deductions are support per the rules.



    This claim was already ruled upon and adjudicated as retracted. Please see posts 123,125, and 129. Use of these claims again will result in an infraction. -Squatch

    Personally, I think she would have been an abject failure and incredibly scary, but there is no real way to support such an opinion as Squatch is trying his best to show you.

  7. #147
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    I think she would have been an abject failure and incredibly scary, but there is no real way to support such an opinion as Squatch is trying his best to show you.
    I disagree. There is this thing called logical deduction.

    Candidate A supports a treaty with Country Q.
    Backing out of said treaty would lead to instability and possibly a disastrous war.
    International instability and disastrous wars suck.
    Candidate A would not have sucked as president.

    The correctness of my deduction can be debated as well as how many deductions might be needed to make an overall judgement. What I should've said in my last post is that I began to support it and you ignored it. If you don't want to hear anything than I'm not going to waste my time in continuing with my support.

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    You have not shown that Putin wanting to affect the election in favor of the Donald, would make the Donald "his bitch".
    Right, because we've not even left the station yet. If you're not going to agree to the basic facts there's no point in continuing. I have better things to do.

    ---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Oh wait, you say it is all public now, so the Donald must no longer be "his bitch" (assuming he ever was of course).
    Where did I ever say that? Truly, what The Mueller report said was that they couldn't get at the facts because of all the lying, destruction or non-preservation of evidence (obstruction), and that many of the actors are out of reach (like in russia). That is to say concerning conspiracy, they did find collusion and said so as I've already supported. [hmmm, I wonder if it stuff Trump wouldn't want known and would have thus compromised him...we'll see if the conversation continues] That was part one of the report. There were indictments here relating to conspiracy (like Roger Stone).

    Part two deals with obstruction which is a crime. I've already laid all of the instances out and what Trump, himself, did. If he did nothing wrong then why obstruct? After all he had himself and his entire spin machine of corporate news to deflect for him. Now he has Barr to boot!

    So are we in agreement now that Putin wanted Trump as President and acted with the capacity of the Russian state to achieve that?
    Last edited by CowboyX; May 16th, 2019 at 07:23 PM.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  8. #148
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    I disagree. There is this thing called logical deduction.

    Candidate A supports a treaty with Country Q.
    Backing out of said treaty would lead to instability and possibly a disastrous war.
    International instability and disastrous wars suck.
    Candidate A would not have sucked as president.

    The correctness of my deduction can be debated as well as how many deductions might be needed to make an overall judgement. What I should've said in my last post is that I began to support it and you ignored it. If you don't want to hear anything than I'm not going to waste my time in continuing with my support.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Even if you are correct in this scenario, that would not support whether a presidency "sucked" or not.
    You have not supported it, but I am listening if you want to "begin" to.

    I just don't see a way that your claim (no matter who could/would be president) can be successfully supported.


    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Right, because we've not even left the station yet. If you're not going to agree to the basic facts there's no point in continuing. I have better things to do.[COLOR="Silver"]
    I agreed Putin wanted to influence the election and likely (in my words) "tried his best" to do so. What else were you looking for from me?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Where did I ever say that? Truly, what The Mueller report said was that they couldn't get at the facts because of all the lying, destruction or non-preservation of evidence (obstruction), and that many of the actors are out of reach (like in russia). That is to say concerning conspiracy, they did find collusion and said so as I've already supported. [hmmm, I wonder if it stuff Trump wouldn't want known and would have thus compromised him...we'll see if the conversation continues] That was part one of the report. There were indictments here relating to conspiracy (like Roger Stone).
    So no evidence yet, that the Donald committed a/any felony/ies. Again, I support the Donald having to answer for any such acts.

    [QUOTE=CowboyX;565449]
    Part two deals with obstruction which is a crime. I've already laid all of the instances out and what Trump, himself, did. If he did nothing wrong then why obstruct?
    [/QUOTE}

    And if the Donald gets tried and convicted of a felony, fine with me

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    So are we in agreement now that Putin wanted Trump as President and acted with the capacity of the Russian state to achieve that?
    I don't think I ever disagreed that Putin had an interest in the election and tried to influence it.

    ---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    The correctness of my deduction can be debated as well as how many deductions might be needed to make an overall judgement. What I should've said in my last post is that I began to support it and you ignored it.
    BIG negative there!

    Again:
    Squatch is trying his best to explain to you, that in this case, you are totally incorrect.

    Your statement here is an ODN rule violation since your claim has already (multiple times) been ruled invalid.
    (which is a comment I don't think I have ever made on ODN...)
    Last edited by Belthazor; May 17th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.

  9. #149
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Even if you are correct in this scenario, that would not support whether a presidency "sucked" or not.
    You have not supported it, but I am listening if you want to "begin" to.

    I just don't see a way that your claim (no matter who could/would be president) can be successfully supported.
    Explain why. Maybe I am wasting my time.

    ---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Even if you are correct in this scenario, that would not support whether a presidency "sucked" or not.
    You have not supported it, but I am listening if you want to "begin" to.

    I just don't see a way that your claim (no matter who could/would be president) can be successfully supported.

    BIG negative there!

    Again:
    Squatch is trying his best to explain to you, that in this case, you are totally incorrect.

    Your statement here is an ODN rule violation since your claim has already (multiple times) been ruled invalid.
    Same. Explain please how I am totally incorrect. Are you saying I cannot correct myself after a violation?
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  10. #150
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Explain why. Maybe I am wasting my time.

    ---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------



    Same. Explain please how I am totally incorrect. Are you saying I cannot correct myself after a violation?
    Because you are only giving your own opinion so far and presenting it as truth/fact/supported claim.

    Fine for a conversation at a bar with friends, but at ODN it requires support and you have not met that per ODN staff/administrator.

  11. #151
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    Because you are only giving your own opinion so far and presenting it as truth/fact/supported claim.

    Fine for a conversation at a bar with friends, but at ODN it requires support and you have not met that per ODN staff/administrator.
    Hillary's policy positions as I've stated are not my opinion.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  12. #152
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibelsd View Post
    I am definitely not claiming the GOP's stuff doesn't stink. For an analogy, in my teens and 20's, I despised religion. The religious right was ludicrous. PMRC anyone? Tipper Gore (to think the Gore's were once part of the religious right in some form). Anyhow, during that time, I didn't like Dem policies on economics, but I tended to side with them on social issues and generally held more contempt for right-wing Republicans who were shoving religious legislation down our gullets. At that time, the religious right was way more threatening then the left.

    I think, today, the balance has shifted. Most Republicans recognize there are limits to legislation based on religious views. They have tended to be less tyrannical in imposing their viewpoints. But! The left. OMG! They have gone a half click from full support of socialism. And that may be generous. Serious Democrat politicians support Maduro in Venezuela. Actual Democrat Congresspeople have openly said they are socialists and openly advocate for socialism. That is way more scary then putting labels on records. More scary than laws on marriage. We have openly anti-Semitic Democrats in Congress. Holy hell. The Democrat party is not recognizable as an American political institution anymore. It is basically the Weather Underground all grown up. So, I know hold the contempt for Democrats I used to reserve for the far right of the GOP. The GOP far right still exists. They're just mostly harmless to steal a Douglas Adams phrase.
    I think you and I pretty much agree here. You are spot on regarding the current state of the democrat party.

    I just feel compelled (when talking with CB) that I have to repeat I am not a republican because some people believe that if you are not a liberal, then you MUST be a the Donald supporter.

    ---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    Hillary's policy positions as I've stated are not my opinion.
    "Please don't feed the trolls"
    (Ibelsd)

  13. #153
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
    the democrat party
    It is the Democratic Party, members are called Democrats. I might be a troll, that's better than being ignorant.



    "Most Republicans recognize there are limits to legislation based on religious views."

    *snicker*


    "They have tended to be less tyrannical in imposing their viewpoints."

    bwahahahahahahaha
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  14. #154
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where are the Russia Collusion Charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyX View Post
    It is the Democratic Party, members are called Democrats. I might be a troll...….
    Actually you are both,.... but I do applaud your honesty here, I didn't think you would actually say it!


    Till another thread perhaps, have a good evening sir,
    Belt

 

 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Similar Threads

  1. Collusion!
    By CowboyX in forum Member Contributed News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: June 15th, 2019, 09:08 PM
  2. Man defends home, possibly facing charges?
    By Someguy in forum Member Contributed News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 6th, 2014, 10:39 AM
  3. Vicar admits child porn charges
    By pikatore in forum Member Contributed News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: September 4th, 2008, 04:32 AM
  4. Charges in Haditha case are dropped!
    By Ivan in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 28th, 2007, 02:50 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: October 19th, 2005, 07:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •