Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    What we know is that the campaign and the DNC hired Fusion GPS who was formerly hired by republicans. Hillary's involvement is unknown so I assume it was none until proven otherwise.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  2. #62
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    That is why I asked about an investigation. That is the only way "evidence" can be discovered, and can be preserved while memories are fresh.
    To serve man.

  3. #63
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    That is why I asked about an investigation. That is the only way "evidence" can be discovered, and can be preserved while memories are fresh.
    What does it matter?
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  4. #64
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Consistency, it is iether good to get information from other nations, or it isn't. The left should be calling for it on the basis of consistency and principle.... But that does t really exist, so all o can do is point it out.
    To serve man.

  5. #65
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    Consistency, it is iether good to get information from other nations, or it isn't. The left should be calling for it on the basis of consistency and principle.... But that does t really exist, so all o can do is point it out.
    Well, no, it's either illegal or illegal. It depends on what the meaning of "associated with a campaign" is. (And also if the information is handed over to the FBI).
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  6. #66
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    That isn't really a distinction being applied to trump in the media. And we can't know about Hillary unless we investigate. No worries though the lack of interest from the left is expected. As you say.. why does it matter. Orang man bad.
    To serve man.

  7. #67
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    That isn't really a distinction being applied to trump in the media. And we can't know about Hillary unless we investigate. No worries though the lack of interest from the left is expected. As you say.. why does it matter. Orang man bad.
    We know what Trump did and would do - not contact the FBI. Steele handed his work right over.

    And ir wasn't me who said that, it was Hillary. I'm surprised you didn't catch it.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  8. #68
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Yes we know what trump did because of an investigation. We don't know what Hillary did we unless there is an investigation.
    To serve man.

  9. #69
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    Yes we know what trump did because of an investigation. We don't know what Hillary did we unless there is an investigation.
    There is an investigation, I even started a thread on it. What's has it found?
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  10. #70
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    9,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy
    There is an investigation, I even started a thread on it. What's has it found?
    I haven't heard of any investigation into Hillary. Except for the review that was just started by the DOJ that everyone is crying foul on the origins were not investigated.
    it's almost like they weren't interested in that.
    To serve man.

  11. #71
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    I haven't heard of any investigation into Hillary. Except for the review that was just started by the DOJ that everyone is crying foul on the origins were not investigated.
    it's almost like they weren't interested in that.
    Because we already know everything. I have a thread on Bruce Orr as well.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

  12. #72
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Mueller Report

    For reference:







    The transcripts are incredibly long and the originating site, c-span, has an excellent, searchable transcript.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •