Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump Engaged in Child Rape

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    Your going to have to be more clear when you talk about involvement.
    I am curious about the possible intelligence community connection. Lots of speculation and not enough information right now.
    I'm not exactly sure I just saw it in passing on Morning Joy. Something about him being around Epstein and getting a massage. Might be nothing. They mentioned Ken Starr also.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

I would rather not hear of any names untill they start handing out warrants. If there is a little black book.. I am not interested in the medias version of name releases/leaks. As it is just political motivated and thus only going to be a half truth.
    Also if no one goes to jail.. what is the point in hearing names thrown about? Especially without context. We really don't want to play the guilt by association game. It isn't fair to the innocent.
    To serve man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrap028 View Post
    I would rather not hear of any names until they start handing out warrants. If there is a little black book.. I am not interested in the medias version of name releases/leaks. As it is just political motivated and thus only going to be a half truth.
    Also if no one goes to jail.. what is the point in hearing names thrown about? Especially without context. We really don't want to play the guilt by association game. It isn't fair to the innocent.
    I somewhat agree. But at the same time these are extremely wealthy and powerful people who really don't have much to fear. Some of them aren't even phased by damage to their reputation. Those that are, however, are being pressured to speak up and get their story straight (don't lie) in what is a pretty serious matter. This type of behavior is not going to be tolerated (you want to hang them) and neither is turning a blind eye and especially not covering for someone like Epstein.

I know these people live in vast mansions and have all kind of staff basically bordering on a private hotel so I'm not surprised that he got a massage at Epstein's place. That might seem odd to regular people like you and me. That he was Epstein's lawyer and maybe stayed with him? I hate my lawyer and would never let him in my home, let alone overnight there. So Dershowitz could've maintained a more professional distance, but he didn't.
    "Real Boys Kiss Boys" -M.L.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2