Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Online Debate Network.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: A Challenge!

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

A Challenge!

Can Pibs create a conspiracy theory about this that ends with the U.S. being evil?

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2005/cover042205a.htm

"

The Canadian company that Saddam Hussein invested a million dollars in belonged to the Prime Minister of Canada, canadafreepress.com has discovered.

Cordex Petroleum Inc., launched with Saddamís million by Prime Minister Paul Martinís mentor Maurice Strongís son Fred Strong, is listed among Martinís assets to the Federal Ethics committee on November 4, 2003.

According to the todayís New York Sun, "the next chapter in the United Nations crisis may erupt over U.N. investigator Paul Volckerís membership on the board of one of Canadaís biggest companies, Power Corporation, since a past president of the firm, Canadian tycoon Maurice Strong, is now tied to the oil-for-food scandal."

"

Theories, anyone? Preferably ones that implicate the U.S. and its Zionist leaders.
    If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe. - Soren Kierkegaard
    **** you, I won't do what you tell me

HOLY CRAP MY BLOG IS AWESOME

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Challenge!

How do the Zionists get involved? The US and its Zionist leaders? What Zionist leaders? Bush is a Zionist?
    While laughing at others stupidity, you may want to contemplate your own comedic talents. (link)
    Disclaimer: This information is being provided for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only.

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I will give Pibs a hand, perhaps he could start by looking at Cordex as operating as a 'front' for dirty American deeds and motives!!!!!!!! Yet another 'Air America'????????????????????? A Trojan horse.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." - Anais Nin.
    Emitte lucem et veritatem - Send out light and truth.
    'Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt' - Julius Caesar (rough translation, 'Men will think what they want to think')
    Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream? - Homer Simpson.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, not up to this one I'm afraid, don't see how Canada's PM being cosy with Saddam has owt to do wid Bush n Co?

?

P.
    "The intelligence and facts are being fixed around the policy."
    head of MI6

"The Emory University study proves beyond a doubt that politicians and their acolytes - are lying morons."

"We must make clear to the Germans that the wrong for which their fallen leaders are on trial is not that they lost the war, but that they started it."
    Justice Jackson Nov. 21, 1945, Nuremberg

Post Thanks / Like

Snoop you mean to tell me that youve never heard of the Zionist conspiracy to rule America? Cough *sex scandals* cough, thats a very big hint btw. I can name 3 people off the top of my hat...but ill let you play around with that clue for a while before I say anything. Pibs do you know what im talking about?
    Do or do not, there is no try. - Master Jedi Yoda
    He's Kermit on acid who happens to carry a big stick when pissed off. Big deal. - Apokalupsis
    Actually, didn't Frank Oz do Bert as well? We're cousins! - Withnail in reference to Bert and Yoda

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTShatto
    Snoop you mean to tell me that youve never heard of the Zionist conspiracy to rule America?
    I suspect it is an offshoot of the one engineered in Germany, and fangled by those dang Jews that escaped the benevolent attentions of Mr. Hitler! :rolleyes: :D
    'Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt' - Julius Caesar (rough translation, 'Men will think what they want to think')

Post Thanks / Like

Hitler was scared, follow the teachings of Yoda - "Fear leads to the darkside". (im not spamming btw, this is 100% relevant). ^^
    He's Kermit on acid who happens to carry a big stick when pissed off. Big deal. - Apokalupsis
    Actually, didn't Frank Oz do Bert as well? We're cousins! - Withnail in reference to Bert and Yoda

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

'The Power of Nightmares', RTS!

Post Thanks / Like

No Shat, I'm not too sure what you're on about, unless you mean the takeover of much of the world's and pretty much all of America's media by Jews but that's too well-known to be a conspiracy "theory", just a conspiracy/cartel kinnda thing.

If you mean the massive banking interests, the Rothchilds, Morgans etc, that's just money power, race doesn't really come into it. I DO believe they are probably behind the 'reverse-propaganda' of loony talk about space reptiles and the like, making it hard to talk about them without coming across as a reptile-spotter.. however all businesses are in cahoots to fleece the customer, the banking industry just happens to be in the perfect position of power to do so. For that I blame corrupt governments.

As a Muslim peeps do seem to presume I hate/despise/want to blow up/wouldn't hug Jews. A rather silly charge in my case, aside from Big Mo himself the guy I admire and respect above all others is (was, now deceased) a Jew, as was the guy on my 2nd place pedestal, with the 3rd being a Californian of unknown race.

All 3 have 1 thing in common, a strong desire to speak the truth regardless of social pressure, status quo, establishment and so on, 2 of them suffered in their careers but spat the truth anyway.

I admire or despire people for their actions, not their race.

But no, I really can't see what some bod in Canada and Saddo have to do with the US?

P.
    "The intelligence and facts are being fixed around the policy."
    head of MI6

"The Emory University study proves beyond a doubt that politicians and their acolytes - are lying morons."

"We must make clear to the Germans that the wrong for which their fallen leaders are on trial is not that they lost the war, but that they started it."
    Justice Jackson Nov. 21, 1945, Nuremberg

Post Thanks / Like

Monica Lewinsky (Jew)
    Chandra Levy (Jew who was...silenced?)
    Golan Cipel (Israeli citizen working as New Jerseys Homeland Security Adviser? more like Jewish spy).

All of the above have been involved in political sex scandals...and all of the above have been branded as Mossad spy's by the conspiracy people.

Would you know a spy if you saw him/her on the news?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pibs
    No Shat, I'm not too sure what you're on about, unless you mean the takeover of much of the world's and pretty much all of America's media by Jews but that's too well-known to be a conspiracy "theory", just a conspiracy/cartel kinnda thing.

If you mean the massive banking interests, the Rothchilds, Morgans etc, that's just money power, race doesn't really come into it. I DO believe they are probably behind the 'reverse-propaganda' of loony talk about space reptiles and the like, making it hard to talk about them without coming across as a reptile-spotter.. however all businesses are in cahoots to fleece the customer, the banking industry just happens to be in the perfect position of power to do so. For that I blame corrupt governments.

As a Muslim peeps do seem to presume I hate/despise/want to blow up/wouldn't hug Jews. A rather silly charge in my case, aside from Big Mo himself the guy I admire and respect above all others is (was, now deceased) a Jew, as was the guy on my 2nd place pedestal, with the 3rd being a Californian of unknown race.

All 3 have 1 thing in common, a strong desire to speak the truth regardless of social pressure, status quo, establishment and so on, 2 of them suffered in their careers but spat the truth anyway.
    Are the Jews a race? I always thought it was a religion (I could be wrong). I thought that the race was 'Hebrew'.

Though this site http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n2p63_Weber.html does suggest they are a race.
    Montalban has left this forum

ODN Community Regular

Post Thanks / Like

I thought they were Israelites.

Desmond Dekker - 'Oh, Oh, the Israelites!'